How do i trigger puberty

What is the problem

• Delayed puberty

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Normal puberty. Bad genes. It's over, start coping

Votes: 28 71.8%

• Total voters
I triggered puberty at 17, I recovered from a very bad disease + lot of sleep + sun + sport, despite the bluepilled doctors putting me on high dose cortisone (absolute shit).
Then I started a high protein lot of veggie diet.
I gained 4 inch between 17 and 20 reaching 182cm, should still be around it, they told me I would be around 175cm back then.

I didnt know shit back then, I think if you do hgh, paleo like diet, 8-9h sleep, sport like basketball or sprint, get sun or vit D, drink milk, add vit k, C, B, zinc, mag, depending of your potential, you may grow a lot, it is impossible for us to tell, the only thing you can do is to do the optimal things for your growth, and see the result.
I wouldnt trust bluepilled doctor "calculating" your theorycal max height tbh, just do what you have to do

I'm 16 and i still have the face and body of a 12 year old.
People don't believe me when i say i'm 16. I'm 5'8''(?) in the Netherlands with narrow shoulders and hips, and long legs. Kinda rectangular shaped. Also only facial hair i have is the slight mustache hair. There was no growth from when i turned 15 where i was 5'7'' to 16.
Delayed puberty ?
I don't know for sure because my brother is 5'7'' and turning 21. Although he developed like a normal teen at my age, and both my parents are broad shouldered and built. Just bothers me how everyone my age has already achieved what basically is an adult form when i'm still out here like this.
Also haven't felt any puberty effects such as mood swings, growth spurts, etc.
All i noticed was the growth of pubes at 12 but i'm from a descent with a lot of hair growth so idk
Nigga ur 20

My diet consists of meat and rice for dinner everyday. Don't do breakfast. The rest is what little i have of snacks
Are you retarded? Eat eggs and lots of butter. Drink raw milk. You are in Netherlands nigga, not in a shithole Balkan country. Fucking ridiculous.
Wank about 5 times a day, give or take.
Nvm, its over for you buddy boyo. You weak willed pathetic human being, jerking off to pixels of a screen.

Nigga ur 20
20 Larping as a 16 year old
Are you retarded? Eat eggs and lots of butter. Drink raw milk. You are in Netherlands nigga, not in a shithole Balkan country. Fucking ridiculous.

Nvm, its over for you buddy boyo. You weak willed pathetic human being, jerking off to pixels of a screen.
yo bro he’s 20 larping as a 16 year old even though he actually does 12

How is your puberty going now 3 years later?
I don't know, maybe you would've actually known if you were an OG user here like your greycel ass claims.

I don't know, maybe you would've actually known if you were an OG user here like your greycel ass claims.
I was never particularly interested in learning about other users life stories I was here to gather looksmaxing knowledge. Anyway what do you look like nowadays?

I was never particularly interested in learning about
mean high school GIF by Charles Pieper

shut your nerd ass up boy damn

Why so agitated? Do you hold grudges or something?
You are a forgettable greycel why do you think i would ever dignify your existence with a grudge

You are a forgettable greycel why do you think i would ever dignify your existence with a grudge
Because you are acting hostile towards me, that's why I asked. Act normal we are just talking here.

I can help you with puberty I have already pretty much wrapped mine up at 19.
Look at the fucking date I posted this bro. I'm older than you.

Look at the fucking date I posted this bro. I'm older than you.
If you were 16 in 2020 then you would be 19 in 2023 so we are the same age. Besides my question was how is your puberty going I am trying to help ded srs.

If you were 16 in 2020 then you would be 19 in 2023 so we are the same age. Besides my question was how is your puberty going I am trying to help ded srs.
Forget about this retarded nigger

Also, imagine being 5’8 in Netherlands jfl couldn’t be me

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois