How do i trigger puberty

What is the problem

• Delayed puberty

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Normal puberty. Bad genes. It's over, start coping

Votes: 28 71.8%

• Total voters
do anything you can to raise t

So much bullcrap advice for a depressed teenager who jerks off five times per day and starves himself of critical micronutrients

• JFL
Reactions: KDA Player
So much bullcrap advice for a depressed teenager who jerks off five times per day and starves himself of critical micronutrients
I am not depressed ?

Would it be possible to grow 8-9 inches?

Not at that age. If you want to improve your height while your growth plates are still open ( most men stop growing around 18, after that its like a half a inch at best), then do the following

Mk-677 (increase hgh 70-80% when taking the 10mg effective dose. HGH is important for height growth )
Sleep (Your body naturally release hgh during sleep so sleep a absolute minimum of 7.5 hours a day,preferbally 9-10 hours. You would need to schedule your day to do as much homework after school so you can get this sleep). Make sure your room is dark and don't look at your phone or tv 1 hour before bed. Dont drink liquids 1 hour before bed as that can cause you to have to use the restroom middle of night
Exercise ( do sprints to trigger micro fractures in your leg bones which will heal and then help you with growing taller. Do swimming since the repeated strokes in the water can potentially help you elongate the spine and help you grow )
Diet ( High Protein lots of meat, lots of dairy ( very important underrated part. Drink whole milk and drink half a gallon a day for the extra calcium which helps your bones. Lots of green veggies ( helps supplement the rest of your diet and has useful antioxidant s)

• +1
Reactions: KDA Player
Not at that age. If you want to improve your height while your growth plates are still open ( most men stop growing around 18, after that its like a half a inch at best), then do the following

Mk-677 (increase hgh 70-80% when taking the 10mg effective dose. HGH is important for height growth )
Sleep (Your body naturally release hgh during sleep so sleep a absolute minimum of 7.5 hours a day,preferbally 9-10 hours. You would need to schedule your day to do as much homework after school so you can get this sleep). Make sure your room is dark and don't look at your phone or tv 1 hour before bed. Dont drink liquids 1 hour before bed as that can cause you to have to use the restroom middle of night
Exercise ( do sprints to trigger micro fractures in your leg bones which will heal and then help you with growing taller. Do swimming since the repeated strokes in the water can potentially help you elongate the spine and help you grow )
Diet ( High Protein lots of meat, lots of dairy ( very important underrated part. Drink whole milk and drink half a gallon a day for the extra calcium which helps your bones. Lots of green veggies ( helps supplement the rest of your diet and has useful antioxidant s)
Milk is disgusting. Eat a lot of cheese tho so it should be the same effect. But about MK-677, doesn't it grow ears, nose, and other shit? Prefer to not grow that, so what about regular growth hormone injections. Wouldn't that be better?

these are all good methods for growing to your predetermined maximum genetic potential, if u want to go. beyond that, use my stack

these are all good methods for growing to your predetermined maximum genetic potential, if u want to go. beyond that, use my stack
When i was 14, i went to a clinic to ask about my height. I was about 5'4'' at the time. After a bunch of bluepilled bullshit from him, he made some kind of math calculation that combined my parents' heights (5'5'' and 5'9'') and some other variable and divided it or something, end result was that my minimum height was about 168cm and my maximum height something like 182cm. So idk. Is all that worth it for 182cm? Idk

When i was 14, i went to a clinic to ask about my height. I was about 5'4'' at the time. After a bunch of bluepilled bullshit from him, he made some kind of math calculation that combined my parents' heights (5'5'' and 5'9'') and some other variable and divided it or something, end result was that my minimum height was about 168cm and my maximum height something like 182cm. So idk. Is all that worth it for 182cm? Idk
what is your height now?

are you happy with that? 182cm is almost 6 feet
A centimeter shy of it, yes. Keep in mind 182 is not my projected adult height. It's my estimated MAXIMUM height. I think my estimated adult height is 175cm-178cm. But i'm Dutch. Not only do we use Metric, which makes girls want 190cm instead of 183, but people here are also at least 6 foot at 15. I'd want to be 6'4''. That's when i can become human.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
I'm 16 and i still have the face and body of a 12 year old.
People don't believe me when i say i'm 16. I'm 5'8''(?) in the Netherlands with narrow shoulders and hips, and long legs. Kinda rectangular shaped. Also only facial hair i have is the slight mustache hair. There was no growth from when i turned 15 where i was 5'7'' to 16.
Delayed puberty ?
I don't know for sure because my brother is 5'7'' and turning 21. Although he developed like a normal teen at my age, and both my parents are broad shouldered and built. Just bothers me how everyone my age has already achieved what basically is an adult form when i'm still out here like this.
Also haven't felt any puberty effects such as mood swings, growth spurts, etc.
All i noticed was the growth of pubes at 12 but i'm from a descent with a lot of hair growth so idk

"In this human study, 102 young boys with delayed puberty and short stature were divided into 4 groups: the first one was a control group, the second group was given synthetic testosterone, third got vitamin A and iron supplements, and the fourth group got a combination of TRT, vitamin A, and iron. As you can imagine the control group didn’t gain any significant height or begin puberty at an accelerated rate. However, both the vitamin A group and testosterone-treated group noted similar improvements in height growth, puberty rate, and testicular volume (yes, that’s right. Vitamin A + iron was as effective as hormone replacement therapy in jump-starting puberty)."

I'd also recommend looking how to naturally jump up your production of both testosterone and growth hormone

Both resources link to a tonne of studies

• +1
Reactions: JihadChad
I'm going against the current and I'll be replying seriously and giving my own personal story.

I went through most of puberty during 12-18 years of age. Mood swings, hatred for my parents, existential dread some body growth. However my face would grow in spikes i.e. I would get a burst of growth when I was 16 and it'd stop for over a year and then I'd grow again when I was 17, and then I grew again a couple of months later, 17 years and 9 months old. I stalled until I was 18 years and 5 months old when I got the biggest change in my face throughout many months and it stopped a couple of months before I turned 19. I'm now 19 years and 8 months old and the only change I've seen since has been through mewing, which fixed my overbite.

You might be going through something similar, and I'd wait until I turned at least 23 before coping hard.

• +1
the most you can do is beg your parents to take you to a clinic that will prescribe you HGH for short stature. nothing else will have meaningful results

I'm going against the current and I'll be replying seriously and giving my own personal story.

I went through most of puberty during 12-18 years of age. Mood swings, hatred for my parents, existential dread some body growth. However my face would grow in spikes i.e. I would get a burst of growth when I was 16 and it'd stop for over a year and then I'd grow again when I was 17, and then I grew again a couple of months later, 17 years and 9 months old. I stalled until I was 18 years and 5 months old when I got the biggest change in my face throughout many months and it stopped a couple of months before I turned 19. I'm now 19 years and 8 months old and the only change I've seen since has been through mewing, which fixed my overbite.

You might be going through something similar, and I'd wait until I turned at least 23 before coping hard.
I feel like my face has also grown in spikes. Like i had several stages of what my face looked like, with little to no in between. Puberty has actually done well to my face, structure-wise, but i've also gotten more and more acne. Although since 14 i haven't had that much face difference tbh

the most you can do is beg your parents to take you to a clinic that will prescribe you HGH for short stature. nothing else will have meaningful results
Did that at 14. Clinic didn't give us our main doctor because he was busy so we had this sub who just kept on bluepilling and denying how people in the US can just get HGH like it's nothing

Steroids + aromatase inhibitors?

"In this human study, 102 young boys with delayed puberty and short stature were divided into 4 groups: the first one was a control group, the second group was given synthetic testosterone, third got vitamin A and iron supplements, and the fourth group got a combination of TRT, vitamin A, and iron. As you can imagine the control group didn’t gain any significant height or begin puberty at an accelerated rate. However, both the vitamin A group and testosterone-treated group noted similar improvements in height growth, puberty rate, and testicular volume (yes, that’s right. Vitamin A + iron was as effective as hormone replacement therapy in jump-starting puberty)."

I'd also recommend looking how to naturally jump up your production of both testosterone and growth hormone

Both resources link to a tonne of studies

• +1
Yeah you said this earlier

Do it then manlet
Calm down now. Anyway i wouldn't describe myself as ''manlet'' 170cm is the average height for a 15 year old in the U.S, where you're probably from.

• +1
Calm down now. Anyway i wouldn't describe myself as ''manlet'' 170cm is the average height for a 15 year old in the U.S, where you're probably from.
Anything below 6' is manlet tier nowadays and it'll be even worse when you're older and Dutch.. Act now brah

• +1
Reactions: JihadChad and HighIQcel
Anything below 6' is manlet tier nowadays and it'll be even worse when you're older and Dutch.. Act now brah
How much do you even think i could grow with your method

I'm almost 18 and I expect my puberty to be triggered.No facial hair no chest hair no linea alba hair no growth spur my voice cracks.Sometimes i think ı have kleinefelter syndrome

Last edited:
How much do you even think i could grow with your method
It's hard to predict, but you're at the right age to grow a lot by jump-starting puberty

One of my close friends from secondary school (in the UK) left at 16 to join the navy, he was about 5'7" when he left. I saw him five years later and he was my height (6'2").

Another friend of mine went from 5'6" to 5'11" within a couple of years between the ages of 16-18.

Delayed puberty is a real thing - these guys did nothing to help their growth (consciously at least), you have access (the internet) to every study on growth hormone and testosterone ever conducted.

Ascend brah

• +1
I'm almost 18 and I expect my adolescence to be triggered.No facial hair no chest hair no linea alba hair no growth spur my voice cracks.Sometimes i think ı have kleinefelter syndrome
Do you have leg and arm hair?

are you depressed? do you have a oneitis (crush), do you lack motivation?
If you are any of the above you are low T
Is oneitis a legit sign of low t?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
I'm almost 18 and I expect my puberty to be triggered.No facial hair no chest hair no linea alba hair no growth spur my voice cracks.Sometimes i think ı have kleinefelter syndrome
Low T

• JFL
It's hard to predict, but you're at the right age to grow a lot by jump-starting puberty

One of my close friends from secondary school (in the UK) left at 16 to join the navy, he was about 5'7" when he left. I saw him five years later and he was my height (6'2").

Another friend of mine went from 5'6" to 5'11" within a couple of years between the ages of 16-18.

Delayed puberty is a real thing - these guys did nothing to help their growth (consciously at least), you have access (the internet) to every study on growth hormone and testosterone ever conducted.

Ascend brah
Found a thread which basically told you to measure your wrist ball to your elbow with a chart with lengths and the height you should be at accordingly. I got about 6'2''

Nah not really, studies have shown high testosterone increases men's propensity for monogamy

But in the modern era oneitis is a weak move, have to go against your natural programming to survive

• +1
Reactions: JihadChad and Deleted member 2729
Idk but if you ain't makin a move or you did and she ain't doin something on her part that's low t bruv

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Found a thread which basically told you to measure your wrist ball to your elbow with a chart with lengths and the height you should be at accordingly. I got about 6'2''
All I'm saying is, don't rest on your laurels

You get one puberty, pubertymaxx now

• +1
Nah not really, studies have shown high testosterone increases men's propensity for monogamy

But in the modern era oneitis is a weak move, have to go against your natural programming to survive
Jfl so I'm actually high T yet subhuman.

• JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger
over unless you discover the secret...

search for big rhino, a bodybuilder who solved your problem, by EATING and SLEEPING and physical labor. Eat a lot of animal fats and animal protein, sleep properly and try do a sport thats not pure cardio or work physical labor in the open.

search for big rhino, a bodybuilder who solved your problem, by EATING and SLEEPING and physical labor. Eat a lot of animal fats and animal protein, sleep properly and try do a sport thats not pure cardio or work physical labor in the open.
you literally only get photos of big rhinos if you do this

Give it a bit more time, i didnt have my puberty till i was almost 18.