How do I unlock my full potential

Erik-Jón

Erik-Jón

Harsh winters and long nights
Do I peptide,hgh,tren max

Do I surgery max

Do I cope max

Do I rope max

What niche do I best fit into what can I do to stand out and be unique in a sea of moggers unlike my self

16,25%bf

I need my niche givin to me rn, I could start hgh and sarms as soon as next week or plan surgery’s out through out the next year or do both I need a plan asap and I need a high iq cel to help

Attachments

• IMG_2539.MOV
    8.8 MB
Are you 14

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Schönling, galego123 and 4 others
wow that video was cringe

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger and Hipcel
Research by yourself to find the best information possible. The high IQ/knowledge users that could actually help you are either rarely active or stopped posting, but you can still find their classic based posts from like 2018

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger and Erik-Jón
Research by yourself to find the best information possible. The high IQ/knowledge users that could actually help you are either rarely active or stopped posting, but you can still find their classic based posts from like 2018
@ so I can peak there old posts, or do I just go back far in botb

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
another bored chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
you are top 10-15% and please tell me what do u wanna achieve?
Ltr with Stacylite+ not get cucked and be able to have a family but I’m also 16 so no ltr for long time, and I don’t really wanna slay so idk

@ so I can peak there old posts, or do I just go back far in botb
It's not about the users. It's about the information.

Just look up literally any question you have like this:

"how to manage hair loss site:looksmax.org" in google

It's so much better than just wasting your time asking shitposting 2022cels for advice jfl

• +1
Reactions: Moldovancel and Erik-Jón
you are top 10-15% and please tell me what do u wanna achieve?
That percentile is dog shit, getting mogged by 15 people in a room of 100 gets you jack shit

It's not about the users. It's about the information.

Just look up literally any question you have like this:

"how to manage hair loss site:looksmax.org" in google

It's so much better than just wasting your time asking shitposting 2022cels for advice jfl
Yeah but I’ll never get a response from the old cels

Yeah but I’ll never get a response from the old cels

Bro's a lost cause

I never said to ask them questions. Just read their posts which you would see after googling shit

• +1

Bro's a lost cause

I never said to ask them questions. Just read their posts which you would see after googling shit
Nah Ik what you meant but I need a path to follow first then I can follow high iq guides to achieve it

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
Nah Ik what you meant but I need a path to follow first then I can follow high iq guides to achieve it
This is what teens should do

1) Focus on softmaxxing enough to get laid in high school and pubertymaxxing (hormone optimization and attempting to extend bone growth window)

2) After growth plate fusion, make maintaining a very young face, overall youth maxxing, hair loss avoidance and surgerymaxxing your primary focus, so you can fuck 18 year old girls as long as possible

• +1
Reactions: galego123, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Erik-Jón
This is what teens should do

1) Focus on softmaxxing enough to get laid in high school and pubertymaxxing (hormone optimization and attempting to extend bone growth window)

2) After growth plate fusion, make maintaining a very young face, overall youth maxxing, hair loss avoidance and surgerymaxxing your primary focus, so you can fuck 18 year old girls as long as possible
But i don’t wanna slay

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Moldovancel and Growth Plate
look good, but look severally mentally ill.

I think leaving your mom's basement once in a while will benefit you much more than "surgerymaxing"

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Moldovancel, galego123 and Erik-Jón
look good, but look severally mentally ill.

I think leaving your mom's basement once in a while will benefit you much more than "surgerymaxing"
Why do you think this I’m ltn/subhuman still

• +1
Reactions: ReignsChad
  • +1
Reactions: BruceWayneMogs, futuregigamogger and Erik-Jón
Why do you think this I’m ltn/subhuman still
16% bodyfat is too much for a guy like you. Lose some weight. Then start bullying nerds at school. You will ascend

• +1
16% bodyfat is too much for a guy like you. Lose some weight. Then start bullying nerds at school. You will ascend
I’m 25% bf 16yo

What I said is necessary for a non-cucked ltr too
Ye I need stacy genes or at least Stacylite that feels my falios and has a high class pheno and I need at least 5/6 kids so I can maximize mogging potential couple will be fucked hope most are girls

Is bullying nerds a good thing?

You are too young for surgery or any kind of procedures. Hit the gym 2-3 times a week, and drop about 10% body fat.

• +1
You are too young for surgery or any kind of procedures. Hit the gym 2-3 times a week, and drop about 10% body fat.
Are surgery’s really that big a deal, does fat really hide that much.

The truth is out there you lazy little fuck. Try the damn search function.

Fukkin kids all want instant gratification. No wonder they can't even stop fapping.

The truth is out there you lazy little fuck. Try the damn search function.

Fukkin kids all want instant gratification. No wonder they can't even stop fapping.
Retarded greycel, search bar can’t tell me what niche I should max into , faggot

Are surgery’s really that big a deal, does fat really hide that much.

You will look like a completely different person facially. your cheekbones and jawline will pop out and cheek fat will reduce greatly.

If only I knew the power of leanness and low body fat at 16 myself... Be glad these forums exist and you get access to this info before even being an adult

Most people your age are fat couch potatoes or skinny geeks, you will be way ahead of the curve

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Erik-Jón
You will look like a completely different person facially. your cheekbones and jawline will pop out and cheek fat will reduce greatly.

If only I knew the power of leanness and low body fat at 16 myself... Be glad these forums exist and you get access to this info before even being an adult
Damn really

That percentile is dog shit, getting mogged by 15 people in a room of 100 gets you jack shit
go to India and you are unmoggable jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Sal
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
nigga you look 13 and kinda bloatmaxed.

anyway go slay 💀 are you a manlet or something

I might just fat max and stop caring tbh or surgery max or roid max asides from that I’ll rot
don't roid, do not make mistake bro

• +1
Do I peptide,hgh,tren max

Do I surgery max

Do I cope max

Do I rope max

What niche do I best fit into what can I do to stand out and be unique in a sea of moggers unlike my self

16,25%bf

I need my niche givin to me rn, I could start hgh and sarms as soon as next week or plan surgery’s out through out the next year or do both I need a plan asap and I need a high iq cel to help
Ur still young.focus on softmaxxing. Keep ur body fat low by doing sports. Keep correct tongue posture.

Do not hit the gym unless ur over 6 foot as it can possibly Staunt ur growth. Focus on getting ur social skills up and build a side hustle.

U look like u got potential so I wouldn’t worry to much if I was u.