How do Kpop stars whiten their skin?

Deleted member 5204

Deleted member 5204

It's not over, it never even started... THE SQUARE
Serious question. I know about the whitemaxxing thread but do they use anything else other than makeup/camera filter/fluorescent lighting to look even "whiter" in a sense?

And is reddish undertone by whitemaxxing then running astaxanthin and beta-carotene possible to get?

Genuinely wondering.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
Bleach to hellfire or ldar

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 616, Deleted member 3328 and 1 other person
Glutathione and benoquin, i read once

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5180 and 2 others
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
I think they don't do anything, in fact there are some kpop idols with natural olive skin. The reason they look whiter than they are is because of makeup and the heavy editing on their pictures.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1560 and 1 other person
I think they don't do anything, in fact there are some kpop idols with natural olive skin. The reason they look whiter than they are is because of makeup and the heavy editing on their pictures.
I don't think so, if you look at old pics of some certain kpop idols, they were brown-light brown and now have porcelain white skin. They most certainly do whiten considering that they are real and they go outside.. But yea, makeup and heavy editing makes them look even whiter. I think the females do the whitening more than the guys

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4991
whitebrah cum facials

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Glutathione and benoquin, i read once
Benoquin doesn't whiten skin uniformly but rather in spots and blotches. Its not a typical skin whitening cream. Its a depigmentation cream for vitiligo.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 6401 and RAITEIII
Benoquin doesn't whiten skin uniformly but rather in spots and blotches. Its not a typical skin whitening cream. Its a depigmentation cream for vitiligo.
Ok i only mentioned it just because i saw you talk about it in the past.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 6401
Mostly make up to be honest. In Korea and Japan male celebrities use lots of makeup.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and SubhumanCurrycel
Ok i only mentioned it just because i saw you talk about it in the past.
The appeal of benoquin is that its permanent unlike all the other stuff out there.

• Woah
  • +1
Most are born into the rich elites of Korea, so their families have already been white washing for generations. So they are already whiter than the average Korean to begin with.

Other than that they just use sunscreen and have been taught from a young age to be careful not to tan because dark skin = low status

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4671 and 1 other person
Glutathione requires high amounts of Vitamin C which can cause kidney stones.

• +1
The appeal of benoquin is that its permanent unlike all the other stuff out there.
So let's say.. If I was to apply benoquin to the entire of my body for 3-4 months, then run asthaxanthin and beta caro-tene, would it be plausible to retian the white skin tone for ever?

• +1
Makeup and heavy editing like @her said
Screenshot 2020 04 09 22 11 18 638

My skintone is slightly darker than V

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and her
I
Makeup and heavy editing like @her saidView attachment 345799
My skintone is slightly darker than V
I kinda prefer this skintone over their whitewashed to oblivion one, it just looks much natural

Albeit you aint gon catch me not whitenin 😈

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, her, Deleted member 5656 and 1 other person
I

I kinda prefer this skintone over their whitewashed to oblivion one, it just looks much natural

Albeit you aint gon catch me not whitenin 😈
Ion

• +1
bb cream, but they dont actually look like that. they still look yellow like all gooks its just theyre almost never seen without makeup, lighting, and a million filters to whiten them. even their candids 9 times out of 10 are fake because their fans will take them then edit and filter them to be super white so they can jill off over them on fan sites

• Woah
  • +1
But not all idols have tan skin, most have super white skin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4991
What you see on screen is heavily filtered

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4991
  • +1
So let's say.. If I was to apply benoquin to the entire of my body for 3-4 months, then run asthaxanthin and beta caro-tene, would it be plausible to retian the white skin tone for ever?
From what I've read, 3 to 4 months isn't enough for benoquin. You need at least a year or more.

• +1
they wear foundation, they spend several hours getting makeup done everyday, before heading out. Kpop stars in reality look below average in western society, it's just a matter of having talent to sing + dance and a height requirement.

• +1
Skin bleach and filter

• +1