how do Neo nazi christian nationalists cope with Jesus being ethnic lmfao

yeeyeeslayer

yeeyeeslayer

Obito Uchiha maxxing
@Eternal_

• So Sad
Reactions: i_love_roosters
You can't be actually Christian and neo-nazi. You may call yourself Christian but you're not in the eyes of God.

Jesus says this in the Bible:

John 8:12: "Again Jesus spoke to them, saying, 'I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.'"

Nazism is darkness, it teaches hatred and evil. Jesus promises his followers that if they follow him they'll not be in darkness and as I said before, Nazism is the definition of darkness.

Christianity and nazism is a weird tiktok combination that's the product of the deranged minds of 14 yos

Christians gotta walk like Christ, with love

Colossians 2:6-7: "Therefore, as you received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in him, rooted and built up in him and established in the faith, just as you were taught, abounding in thanksgiving."

1 John 2:6: "Whoever says he abides in him ought to walk in the same way in which he walked."

Ephesians 5:1-2: "Therefore be imitators of God, as beloved children. And walk in love, as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us, a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God."

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and try2beme
You can't be actually Christian and neo-nazi. You may call yourself Christian but you're not in the eyes of God.

Jesus says this in the Bible:

John 8:12: "Again Jesus spoke to them, saying, 'I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.'"

Nazism is darkness, it teaches hatred and evil. Jesus promises his followers that if they follow him they'll not be in darkness and as I said before, Nazism is the definition of darkness.

Christianity and nazism is a weird tiktok combination that's the product of the deranged minds of 14 yos

Christians gotta walk like Christ, with love

Colossians 2:6-7: "Therefore, as you received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in him, rooted and built up in him and established in the faith, just as you were taught, abounding in thanksgiving."

1 John 2:6: "Whoever says he abides in him ought to walk in the same way in which he walked."

Ephesians 5:1-2: "Therefore be imitators of God, as beloved children. And walk in love, as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us, a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God."
Israelites are white mate keep coping gods chosen are white

Nazis are not christian, they actually followed "pagan" religions because they originated in Europe.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, liberiangrimreaper, HarrierDuBois and 2 others
You're not Christian, find God and then come to talk
I am Christan I am white literally everything about the Israelites are white and most European nations have some sort of heritage in words or symbols that show they're Israelites

White nationalism is annoying and stupid

• +1
Reactions: murdah
I am Christan I am white literally everything about the Israelites are white and most European nations have some sort of heritage in words or symbols that show they're Israelites
Delete Tiktok and search Jesus elsewhere. God is love and not some racist edits made by a kid with more pimples than hair follicles

Delete Tiktok and search Jesus elsewhere. God is love and not some racist edits made by a kid with more pimples than hair follicles
Na gods chosen are white it's so obvious

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240422-235650.png
    Screenshot_20240422-235650.png
    305 KB · Views: 0
Jesus wasn’t ethnic, boy.

Na gods chosen are white it's so obvious
God chose us all, the jews were middle easterners with tanned olive skin. Modern day Jews are mixed with white. You're going in a very wrong direction

• +1
Reactions: murdah
God chose us all, the jews were middle easterners with tanned olive skin. Modern day Jews are mixed with white. You're going in a very wrong direction
Jews are inbred end of
Gods chosen are white they're not inbred we are very distinctly different and you can tell a jew even when it's mixed

• Ugh..
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Jews are inbred end of
Gods chosen are white they're not inbred we are very distinctly different and you can tell a jew even when it's mixed
You're a retarded racist