How do oldcels not think about suicide 24/7

N8verBegan

N8verBegan

Xangsane Hater
Oldcel life seems so brutal. You wake up, wage slave for 8 hours, eat goyslop, watch mindless tv shows, sleep, repeat.

It’s literally ovER if you don’t have a wife and kids at 27. I would kms if I am not married with kids by 27

• +1
Reactions: soover4me, laaltin, murdah and 1 other person
It’s literally ovER if you don’t have a wife and kids at 27. I would kms if I am not married with kids by 27
You're gonna be saying "i'm gonna KMS if I don't have a wife and kids at 30" when you're 27 with no wife or kids. I promise.

• +1
Reactions: gymislife and Achilles
how old are you lil nigga

You're gonna be saying "i'm gonna KMS if I don't have a wife and kids at 30" when you're 27 with no wife or kids. I promise.
Practically the same. Imagine being 30 with no wife and kids, nothing to look forward, repeating the same thing over and over agaim. You are basically a corpse

Killing yourself is pathetic when a glock only costs $1000.

wtf is a wife and kids gonna change? U fucking cringe nigger retard kill urself shit thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gymislife, laaltin, wollet2 and 2 others
Rope asap I’ll pay for the rope u subhuman cunt

wtf is a wife and kids gonna change? U fucking cringe nigger retard kill urself shit thread
Idk something to look forward to. You’d still suffer from wage slave, but you would endure it thinking about your kids and loving wife

Oldcel life seems so brutal. You wake up, wage slave for 8 hours, eat goyslop, watch mindless tv shows, sleep, repeat.

My mom literally does. Shes 54 blackpilled af about wageslaving but she knows when i graduate shes gonna be piggybacking me to retire in another country. She knows im loyal asf like that so wtv semi cancels out for some scenarios

• +1
Reactions: N8verBegan
My mom literally does. Shes 54 blackpilled af about wageslaving but she knows when i graduate shes gonna be piggybacking me to retire in another country. She knows im loyal asf like that so wtv semi cancels out for some scenarios
Exactly

Practically the same. Imagine being 30 with no wife and kids, nothing to look forward, repeating the same thing over and over agaim. You are basically a corpse
There’s more pressure on women for this , men can settle down at 40 , 50 there’s no stigma

There’s more pressure on women for this , men can settle down at 40 , 50 there’s no stigma
*Men with status and money

I do think women’s SMV brutally drops after 30.

its over

• So Sad
Reactions: N8verBegan
tell me that you dont know anything about mental maturity without actually telling me you don't know anything about mental maturnity

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
tell me that you dont know anything about mental maturity without actually telling me you don't know anything about mental maturnity
Just a naive youngcel

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks