how do people accept mortality?

Anyway gonna go cope since im having a panic attack

How

Literally you could be young and do everything you want in life

Same reason why you get bored even as a kid. Sure maybe you’d say “but that’s cuz you aren’t chad and you live a boring life” but even then chad can do so much before it becomes lame for him too
u get by at least knowing u have ur health in check. psl forums lead u to believe looks are everything for a quality life when it's health that comes first and foremost before anything

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin and Deleted member 16101
well you can take insulin forever and try to lose weight but type 1 is genetic
one of the scariest patient cases i've ever seen is a guy in his late 30s who needed to get a penis implant to even get an erection because of decades of type 1 diabetes
he was already showing signs of eye and kidney damage
he was only 170 lbs at 6'2.....
this is the one patient case that made me want to actually lose weight and live healthier
Type 2 diabetes isn't about taking insulin. The goal is to stop taking all insulin. How do you not know that? For the past 8-10 years type 2 diabetes are almost completely cured by dietary changes.

Here is the proof and I told irl people irl ppl about it and they did blood work and one person reduces their insulin dosage by 50% in 2 months and hopefully will stop completely within a year (blood sugar came out as non diabetic but can't stop insulin suddenly after years of taking it).

You can watch the whole thing or skim through it. Insulin is NOT a cure. It's a temporary "solution" but it's ineffective long term

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16101
honestly i'm more worried about my parents than myself
i don't think i could cope with some of the conversations i've had in palliative care
i try not to think about it and call my parents a lot
i detached myself from "loving" my parents, they could die tomorrow and i'd deal with it like it's just another day, i've already accepted they're gone. psychopathymaxxed? maybe tbh but there's no changing it, i've fully embraced it at this point

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Type 2 diabetes isn't about taking insulin. The goal is to stop taking all insulin. How do you now know that? For the past 8-10 years type 2 diabetes are almost completely cured by dietary changes.

Here is the proof and I told irl people irl ppl about it and they did blood work and one person reduces their insulin dosage by 50% in 2 months and hopefully will stop completely within a year (blood sugar came out as non diabetic but can't stop insulin suddenly after years of taking it).

You can watch the whole thing or skim through it. Insulin is NOT a cure. It's a temporary "solution" but it's ineffective long term

yeah weight loss and healthy lifestyle are important
what a lot of people dont realize is how quickly poor blood sugar control can nuke your heart, kidneys and eyes
insulin will certainly be required until the patient's hba1c is under control

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Type 1 needs gene editing I think. Along with curing baldness etc but that is more complicated and "unethical". ( It's possible as we already do it to animals but jews don't want the average peasant to be disease and stress free)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Deleted member 16101
i detached myself from "loving" my parents, they could die tomorrow and i'd deal with it like it's just another day, i've already accepted they're gone. psychopathymaxxed? maybe tbh but there's no changing it, i've fully embraced it at this point
dam thats cold bruh
i love my parents and never want them to die

• +1
dam thats cold bruh
i love my parents and never want them to die
i never want them to die either, but we know for a fact that's not happening. i'm done fighting the feeling, i've moved on to another (better) coping mechanism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16101
i never want them to die either, but we know for a fact that's not happening. i'm done fighting the feeling, i've moved on to another (better) coping mechanism
yeah thats why a lot of surgeons are sociopaths
im not sure if it attracts cold people or if it turns you cold
but yeah being emotional doesnt change anything it just makes it harder

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
By making up all powerful caring loving imaginary beings that will send his son to save them one day so everyone can go live happily ever after with them in heaven, how else? It seems to have convinced most of the world's population

Funny GIF

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 16101 and thickdickdaddy27
should not have went on this thread, my anxiety has spiked up a fuck ton and its not going away

should not have went on this thread, my anxiety has spiked up a fuck ton and its not going away
i'm eating rn to cope u should do the same

we never will cure aging, there's no way to stop it, all u can do is slow it down depending on the genetics u have
God has designed us to never escape his punishments and limitations.

God has designed us to never escape his punishments and limitations.
preaching god in my threads is a waste of time honestly, good for u tho genuinely if u can still maintain faith in this godless world

u get by at least knowing u have ur health in check. psl forums lead u to believe looks are everything for a quality life when it's health that comes first and foremost before anything
I’m saying that the universe only has a finite number of things to do. If you lived forever and theoretically did something new every day, you’d eventually run out of things to do

Hopefully I fuck a latin stacy before I die.

• JFL
yeah thats why a lot of surgeons are sociopaths
im not sure if it attracts cold people or if it turns you cold
but yeah being emotional doesnt change anything it just makes it harder
80+% of doctors are religious and believe in God. Decades of learning and experiencing the fragility of the human body and they still believe in God at higher rates than the general population.

I’m saying that the universe only has a finite number of things to do. If you lived forever and theoretically did something new every day, you’d eventually run out of things to do
boredom might be unbearable for some but i can definitely manage as long as i'm not distracted by physical pain or even worse existential angst (our inevitable demise). if i can avoid both at all costs i'm good being bored out of my mind

80+% of doctors are religious and believe in God. Decades of learning and experiencing the fragility of the human body and they still believe in God at higher rates than the general population.
Hmm :unsure: maybe things are different here in the Northeast US where people are quite "liberal"
but i have certainly seen more religious people in medicine than in college

if i can avoid both at all costs i'm good being bored out of my mind
Yeah right, you’ll succumb to the madness of being bored eventually, just like everyone else :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Yeah right, you’ll succumb to the madness of being bored eventually, just like everyone else :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
succumbing to nothingness is much worse. if i had the option i'll choose immortality every time no question

• JFL
Reactions: Kristin
Low iq+immature choice

Have fun suffering :lul:
rather very high iq. ur brain can't comprehend nothingness that's why u think muh good luck with suffering bro:trepidation:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Kristin
I am going to live the length of the universe.

Look into "Quantum Immortality", there's probably YouTube videos or something to explain it.

Keep your mind and body healthy, and keep taking on new challenges to keep you sharp. Regular fasting, and exercise are really important for slowing down aging for now, as well as NMN or niacin for us poorcels.