How do people actually feel good slaying (VOLCELS GTFIH)

thebuffdon690

thebuffdon690

Kraken
Low-key doesn’t even feel good having sex unless there’s some sort of emotion or intimacy involved

And most of you cucks here just slay whatever you can get your hands on, even if it’s LTB

I mean it makes sense if the chick is stacylite + but then you would probably want to get to know her anyway before sleeping with her, so the former logic makes no sense

And I’m not referring to the occasional one night stand with a chick you hit it off with, I mean slaying as in making it your goal to rack up ur count regardless of how attractive the chick is.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, FascisstChad, drimprovement and 13 others
@ggg.tv🤫 @Morpheus @Clavicular @shia.jihadist

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
dopamine

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, rooman, Suns9999 and 1 other person
@PrinceLuenLeoncur

• JFL
I thought you were incel? :feelswhat:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, rooman and Suns9999
You get so addicted, it’s like heroin. If you can bag a 4 when your drunk she’s like a six

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, normie_joe, AlbinoMaxxer and 3 others
he’s one of them “pussy is pussy” ass niggas and im not gonna lie i somewhat concur 🤷‍♀️
Pussy isn’t just pussy

You get different reactions from different ones, so they are different, depending on the person

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: uksucks, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Suns9999
You get so addicted, it’s like heroin. If you can bag a 4 when your drunk she’s like a six
So it’s just about not being able to get with a higher quality girl (looks wise)

Cuz if you could you would, why go after 4’s when the experience won’t be as good?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Suns9999
So it’s just about not being able to get with a higher quality girl (looks wise)

Cuz if you could you would, why go after 4’s when the experience won’t be as good?
Bro, you take what you can get, some nights Stacylite, some two 3s

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Suns9999
Bro, you take what you can get, some nights Stacylite, some two 3s
That doesn’t make any sense

The guys getting with 3’s aren’t also getting with stacylites lmao

Like what

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, uksucks, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
@Suns9999 bro JFLING every post lmao

Bro yes it’s different each night

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and thebuffdon690
You were wording things as if you spoke from experience. 🤷‍♂️
I mean in the sense of having feelings with someone and then I’d imagine the sex would be way better

But imagining that feeling with a Coked out 3 in a club doesn’t hit the same ofc

• JFL
I mean in the sense of having feelings with someone and then I’d imagine the sex would be way better

But imagining that feeling with a Coked out 3 in a club doesn’t hit the same ofc
well if we’re going by this scales standard of a 3 then i guess pussy is indeed not really at all pussy, my bad bro..

Attachments

• IMG_0826.jpeg
    IMG_0826.jpeg
    664.9 KB · Views: 0
Bro if you have been out, like actually out you know this true. Need someone other than incels here to pitch in

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, Suns9999 and thebuffdon690
well if we’re going by this scales standard of a 3 then i guess pussy is indeed not really at all pussy, my bad bro..
That scale is doodoo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad, Framemogger69, uksucks and 2 others
Bro if you have been out, like actually out you know this true. Need someone other than incels here to pitch in
“Trust me bro”

I have been out and this is not what I observed

• JFL
Low-key doesn’t even feel good having sex unless there’s some sort of emotion or intimacy involved

And most of you cucks here just slay whatever you can get your hands on, even if it’s LTB

I mean it makes sense if the chick is stacylite + but then you would probably want to get to know her anyway before sleeping with her, so the former logic makes no sense

And I’m not referring to the occasional one night stand with a chick you hit it off with, I mean slaying as in making it your goal to rack up ur count regardless of how attractive the chick is.
I realised this ngl, coz im pretty decent looking and I could easily slay where I live, but it wouldn’t feel good tbh

• JFL
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and Suns9999
Bro if you have been out, like actually out you know this true. Need someone other than incels here to
no okay like sixies, on this skalle

• JFL
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and Suns9999

Are you not a virgin?

I realised this ngl, coz im pretty decent looking and I could easily slay where I live, but it wouldn’t feel good tbh
You’re not decent looking you have 31% front harmony

I’m joking lol no you do you look good for sure.

And why didn’t it feel good for you?

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and manletmogger
Bro if you have been out, like actually out you know this true. Need someone other than incels here to

no okay like sixies, on this skalle
yeah cus lets be for real even if you were celibate for 10+ years and shitfaced drunk you would still have enough rationality to not hit anything below like a 5

You’re not decent looking you have 31% front harmony

I’m joking lol no you do you look good for sure.

And why didn’t it feel good for you?
Because I already lost it to someone that I didn’t like, and I must say it has put me off doing it lol. Id rather meet someone and get to know them and LTR tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, Suns9999 and thebuffdon690
Because I already lost it to someone that I didn’t like, and I must say it has put me off doing it lol. Id rather meet someone and get to know them and LTR tbh
Not even LTR, just someone very attractive.

Slaying doesn’t work because some of those foids will definitely be unattractive, just cuz of the sheer numbers you are putting up, so it dilutes the experience eventually I would imagine.

Sex is a mostly physical act so you can have sex with someone and still enjoy it without intimacy, it just depends on their attractiveness level.

And obviously the intimacy comes after the fact you realise they are attractive enough for you to keep fucking and then eventually you fall in love. That’s how it works. So looksmatch doesn’t make sense either because they will usually just find each other hideous after a while. Like why would you wanna have sex with an ugly person it’s disgusting?

And obviously since most girls are ugly and ran through this is why we are having this epidemic of inceldom and depression because of slayers also partly contributing to this problem. I can go on…

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and manletmogger
Not even LTR, just someone very attractive.

Slaying doesn’t work because some of those foids will definitely be unattractive, just cuz of the sheer numbers you are putting up, so it dilutes the experience eventually I would imagine.

Sex is a mostly physical act so you can have sex with someone and still enjoy it without intimacy, it just depends on their attractiveness level.

And obviously the intimacy comes after the fact you realise they are attractive enough for you to keep fucking and then eventually you fall in love. That’s how it works. So looksmatch doesn’t make sense either because they will usually just find each other hideous after a while. Like why would you wanna have sex with an ugly person it’s disgusting?

And obviously since most girls are ugly and ran through this is why we are having this epidemic of inceldom and depression because of slayers also partly contributing to this problem. I can go on…
Haha that’s fucking true bro, how will ltns ever find each other attractive that’s so cucked

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and thebuffdon690
Haha that’s fucking true bro, how will ltns ever find each other attractive that’s so cucked
That’s why looks are so important.

You’re fucked if you’re LTN because even if you beta buxx she will never find having sex with you fulfilling.

Even if you surgery maxx I mean it can help but you’re capped

And then ur further fucked cuz u have to settle for ur looksmatch who will also likely be hideous

So it basically never began for you.

Attractive people don’t have any of these problems ever. And no need to chase money religiously and waste ur life

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and manletmogger
That’s why looks are so important.

You’re fucked if you’re LTN because even if you beta buxx she will never find having sex with you fulfilling.

Even if you surgery maxx I mean it can help but you’re capped

And then ur further fucked cuz u have to settle for ur looksmatch who will also likely be hideous

So it basically never began for you.

Attractive people don’t have any of these problems ever. And no need to chase money religiously and waste ur life
So true, do u think being short affects how attracted the foid is to u?

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
So true, do u think being short affects how attracted the foid is to u?
Yeh of course lol

You would have to be Tom cruise level good looking if you’re 5,9 or below

Or at least a Chad for sure

• JFL
Reactions: manletmogger