How do people find life fulfilling?

Zeta

Zeta

Job is not finished
What do you guys do to live an fulfilling life? Tell me about your passions, goals and hobbies. I need inspiration to change my life and start enjoying it more. Please help me out

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, vermillioncorefan and HTN_Mentalcel
Ur just an autistic mentally I’ll chad not much to fix a mentally depressed state

Tho being good looking I assme u can distract urself with friends and girls to enjoy ur time

• Hmm...
Reactions: Zeta
What do you guys do to live an fulfilling life? Tell me about your passions, goals and hobbies. I need inspiration to change my life and start enjoying it more. Please help me out
What do you do to live a fulfilling life? Tell me about your passions, goals, and hobbies. I need inspiration to change my life and start enjoying it more. Please help me out, lil feller!

Life is good if your tall and good looking

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
tbh life is pretty god. It's only when your ego gets fucked by comparing yourself to gigachad that you become miserable.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: bloomercel, R@m@, HTN_Mentalcel and 3 others
i just chase my dreams

• Love it
Reactions: Mister Fuwy
What else is there?

tbh life is pretty god. It's only when your ego gets fucked by comparing yourself to gigachad that you become miserable.
us introverted types dont need much to be happy

Shooting yourself, for instance.

• +1
Pretending

• +1
Start asking this to ur mom not us

• JFL