How do people with bad genes not hate themselves or their parents?

케이제이

케이제이

to find true happiness
I hate myself and the genes I inherited. I’m stupid, short, rice and ugly. Only good thing is that I am ok financially but even though still born in a shit country.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: albe.ORG, aspiringexcel, InnerVoid and 2 others
Being asian isn’t bad genes, only being ugly and short is bad genes.

• +1
Reactions: Sny, datboijj, PMF1 and 2 others
i don't hate my parents for bringing me into the world but i hate them for neglecting me and not putting more effort into me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, thegiganigga, 케이제이 and 1 other person
I hate myself and the genes I inherited. I’m stupid, short, rice and ugly. Only good thing is that I am ok financially but even though still born in a shit country.
becuase my parents mog me to oblivion in their prime :feelskek::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, murdah and 케이제이
i don't hate my parents for bringing me into the world but i hate them for neglecting me and not putting more effort into me.
nigga mo effort would change your genetic recomb

• +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor
Being asian isn’t bad genes, only being ugly and short is bad genes.
It’s still bad outcome since life in Asia is so shit

nigga mo effort would change your genetic recomb
In my case it was break it or make it. I am an non NT MTN, if my parents spend more effort into me i wouldn't be incel...

• +1
Reactions: murdah, aspiringexcel, mayo mogger and 1 other person
In my case it was break it or make it. I am an non NT MTN, if my parents spend more effort into me i wouldn't be incel...
im mtn too but no ammount of external effort would change my jaw sharpness its as simple if i had gotten the lower third from my dad i would have been htn-chadlite its that simple

I used to hate my genetics too, over agonizing over it every day

But then at some point you realize, Even if i was good looking, even if i did have a big cock, i would have them all to satisfy... who exactly?
Some filthy whore roastie with 100+ bodycounts? Really? like this was my grand goal in life?

I then just stopped caring about this bullshit and moved on

Chud happy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, 케이제이 and mayo mogger

But then at some point you realize, Even if i was good looking, even if i did have a big cock, i would have them all to satisfy... who exactly?
Some filthy whore roastie with 100+ bodycounts? Really? like this was my grand goal in life?

View attachment 2867812
nice cope btw you and i could have had hqnp girl too

View attachment 2867812
I wouldn’t being ugly if I wasn’t so stupid as well.

they do

• +1
Reactions: 케이제이
Tbh hating yourself is stupid since you did nothing wrong to yourself. Hating your parents is logical.

• +1
Reactions: douche, datboijj, hiwasuwor and 1 other person
Hating on genetics is cruel but if ur parents fucked ur development its fair

• +1
Reactions: silencio and 케이제이
Not their fault tho. Religious incels (particularly Abrahamikcels) should hate their Gawd for giving them subhuman genes.

• +1
Tbh hating yourself is stupid since you did nothing wrong to yourself. Hating your parents is logical.
true, took me long to realize. Now that i know most things were not my fault as they were out of my controll i feel reliefed

your genes arent bad, there are just better out there

• +1
Not their fault tho. Religious incels (particularly Abrahamikcels) should hate their Gawd for giving them subhuman genes.
It is their fault. They should have recognized that they are genetic trash that shouldn’t reproduce and to do so would be very selfish.

It is their fault. They should have recognized that they are genetic trash that shouldn’t reproduce and to do so would be very selfish.
It's a gamble. Look at Zendaya's parents for example. Both subhuman asf but they somehow created an all natural HTB mulatta. I can't blame ppl for trying.

• +1
Life is asia is good asians, wdym? If you live in east asia that is
Haha, no it isn’t. Trust me, America is slightly better

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: datboijj and murdah
Because Life isnt meant to be fair

Yeah there's a massive difference between realising that youre objectively worse than others and hating yourself, and your parents in this case, like a self pitying retard

But I also see ops viewpoint, often times I look at complete genetic dead ends and wonder why they reproduced. Like was one life of subhumanity not enough

Last edited: