I become extremely angry when I see a subhuman ricecel

N8verBegan

N8verBegan

Xangsane Fan
I see this 5’2 bloatmaxxed toad ass lookin ricecel every time I go to the dining hall, and I think to myself: how did this nigga’s parents even reproduce?? He literally looks as if u put eye, nose, and lip stickers on a pile of mud dough. He also has glasses (Nigga u ugly, and u also have bad eye sight? Genetic Trash kys)

I feel angry and mad that I am the same race and species as him. This is why I identify as Japanese despite being Korean. The Japs have race mixed with the whites since the 1900s. Ever since they started trading with the western trading companies. My mother has robust frame and is very tall. My dad is short but has extremely good forward growth.

This must mean that I have superior genes. I am different from that subhuman ricecel I see at the dining hall. I am superior

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Recessed Life, Pierrot, NoseProphecy and 3 others
nice keep it up

if u are korean subhuman u have chad SVM.

Koreans can BTSmaxx though

Japanese can only samuraimaxx

I see this 5’2 bloatmaxxed toad ass lookin ricecel every time I go to the dining hall, and I think to myself: how did this nigga’s parents even reproduce?? He literally looks as if u put eye, nose, and lip stickers on a pile of mud dough. He also has glasses (Nigga u ugly, and u also have bad eye sight? Genetic Trash kys)

I feel angry and mad that I am the same race and species as him. This is why I identify as Japanese despite being Korean. The Japs have race mixed with the whites since the 1900s. Ever since they started trading with the western trading companies. My mother has robust frame and is very tall. My dad is short but has extremely good forward growth.

This must mean that I have superior genes. I am different from that subhuman ricecel I see at the dining hall. I am superior
OVer for ricecels