How do White race mixers cope with having children that look nothing like them?

Shycel

Shycel

Gold
A big part of the appeal of having children is seeing part of you in them, kind of like a mini version of yourself. It's got to feel sad and cucked having a child that in most cases, doesn't look like it could even belong to you. It's even worse considering that all those beautiful, but recessive White features like light skin, eyes and hair are brutally crushed by the genes of the non-White partner, resulting in offspring that not only doesn't look like you, but looks 10x worse than you.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Zonar, vampyre and 5 others
the goal is making sure ur kids looking nothing like you so they have better future and are treated better by society as a deathnic. Besides hapas, half white is peak SMV in 2024 next to being white ofc

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksThinker, Skywalker, Kristin and 3 others
white women do not care to maintain whiteness

study also shows that white women not on drugs prefer interracial cock

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Looks234, Joe Rogancel and 7 others
the goal is making sure ur kids looking nothing like you so they have better future and are treated better by society as a deathnic. Besides hapas, half white is peak SMV in 2024 next to being white ofc
“Bu to the sinner he gives the task of gathering“ please elaborate on this

Do you think non-Whites would prefer if their children looked completely White, or would they feel dissapointed seeing their offspring retain none of their own features?

A big part of the appeal of having children is seeing part of you in them, kind of like a mini version of yourself. It's got to feel sad and cucked having a child that in most cases, doesn't look like it could even belong to you. It's even worse considering that all those beautiful, but recessive White features like light skin, eyes and hair are brutally crushed by the genes of the non-White partner, resulting in offspring that not only doesn't look like you, but looks 10x worse than you.
stupid thread, if the kid is yours then it will look somewhat like you regardless who the partner is

• +1
Reactions: g0op, Joe Rogancel, Zonar and 9 others
literally why do you gaf

white women do not care to maintain whiteness

study also shows that white women not on drugs prefer interracial cock
Shitskin hands typed this post. A small minority of White women prefer non-Whites and they are primarily trashy women with a fetish.

stupid thread, if the kid is yours then it will look somewhat like you regardless who the partner is
Not everyone here is ethnic

Half whites mixed with races outside of the Caucasian races often look weird asf tho.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, rand anon, 0hMan and 1 other person
Do you think non-Whites would prefer if their children looked completely White, or would they feel dissapointed seeing their offspring retain none of their own features?
completely white on average, because that is highest smv pheno

“Bu to the sinner he gives the task of gathering“ please elaborate on this
Ecclesiastes 2:26 New International Version (NIV)

To the person who pleases him, God gives wisdom, knowledge and happiness, but to the sinner he gives the task of gathering and storing up wealth to hand it over to the one who pleases God.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
literally why do you gaf
Not everyone is Jewish and takes pleasure in seeing the erosion of beauty, which is exactly what happens when a White produces offspring with a non-White.

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and socialcel
Half whites mixed with races outside of the Caucasian races often look weird asf tho.
very true. but half whites on average look better

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I don't think normies care about race loyalty ot anything like that tbh. You are only as loyal as ypur options. White women just so happen to be at the top so instead of dating above they date across

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, vampyre, Big White Cuck and 2 others
legit 60 iq thread lmao

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, distance decay, Xtra and 1 other person
I don't think normies care about race loyalty ot anything like that tbh. You are only as loyal as ypur options. White women just so happen to be at the top so instead of dating above they date across

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Race loyalty is white brah optics, women only care about who has the peak genetics, peak genetics are Chad Tyrone Chang Chadriguez Chaddam etc, women want to produce with whoever gives her children better looks and genes for next generation

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksThinker, rand anon, klip11 and 1 other person
Idk, there's got to be some level of disappointment even among non-Whites if they happen to have a child that doesn't look like them, even if that child is higher SMV. I've seen this sentiment expressed when this happens.

legit 60 iq thread lmao
Lol I get that you're ethnic and therefore your children with a different ethnicity will retain more of your features, but when Whites mix with dark skinned non-Whites, their children will barely resemble them.

The child will still look like you

Lol I get that you're ethnic and therefore your children with a different ethnicity will retain more of your features, but when Whites mix with dark skinned non-Whites, their children will barely resemble them.
til genetics work differently when you're "white".

Race loyalty is white brah optics, women only care about who has the peak genetics, peak genetics are Chad Tyrone Chang Chadriguez Chaddam etc, women want to produce with whoever gives her children better looks and genes for next generation
For hookups, sure. But when it comes to reproducing, although they obviously won't admit it, deep down their is a desire in most to continue their White prototypical traits like their light skin, hair and eyes. You have to realise that admitting this is one of the most taboo things you could do so obviously they wouldn't say it to someone's face.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Kamui

Ecclesiastes 2:26 New International Version (NIV)

To the person who pleases him, God gives wisdom, knowledge and happiness, but to the sinner he gives the task of gathering and storing up wealth to hand it over to the one who pleases God.
so if you rich it means you ain’t good and you’re a sinner?

til genetics work differently when you're "white".
Are you acting daft on purpose or are you just stupid?

Look at the offspring of an Indian/Black with a White and the offspring will always look way more Indian/Black than White because White phenotypical traits are recessive.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon and Kamui
tbh I'm brown and idk if I could love a brown kid. Like kids are supposed to be all cute and innocent. And then you see the lil nigga is the color of poop. Plus don't wanna make my kids life hell.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, 0hMan, temporomandibular32 and 4 others
Idk, there's got to be some level of disappointment even among non-Whites if they happen to have a child that doesn't look like them, even if that child is higher SMV. I've seen this sentiment expressed when this happens.

Most children no matter what will always look similar in someway to their both parents, people generally don’t care whether or not their kids look 1:1 with them it’s just only if they know for certain there’s a blood relation
For hookups, sure. But when it comes to reproducing, although they obviously won't admit it, deep down their is a desire in most to continue their White prototypical traits like their light skin, hair and eyes. You have to realise that admitting this is one of the most taboo things you could do so obviously they wouldn't say it to someone's face.
That’s not really out of desire, that’s just because foids learn to settle down after getting pumped and dumped

If a white foid spends her college/uni years getting drunk and fucked by high SMV men then chooses to settle down with a white oofy doofy, that’s just because she finds security in her current partner at the time, not because she cares about her “genetic lineage”

Put an ethnic Chad and white MTN next to each other in front of a foid and see all that “desire” be thrown out of the window

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: distance decay
tbh I'm brown and idk if I could love a brown kid. Like kids are supposed to be all cute and innocent. And then you see the lil nigga is the color of poop. Plus don't wanna make my kids life hell.
Inshallah my future son will be the next coming of Meeks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
no

Shitskin hands typed this post. A small minority of White women prefer non-Whites and they are primarily trashy women with a fetish.
the reality is white women has no preference and that favors ethnics everyone is on the same field to white women

they end up getting fuck by the best available low inhib option

while white brahs are on reddit and forums talking about which male has the best face

white women are at the bar meeting and hanging out with ethnic males and fucking

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Ricky212, Kamui and 1 other person
@Shycel

the brutal reality is that white brah believe they know what white women wants while white brah are still lonely and has no gf

they think white women wants a male that looks like x but it's the white brah that wants the male

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, rand anon, Big White Cuck and 3 others
@Shycel

think about all the guys that u admire and follow on instagram

do u ever see your local sorority white female say "wow male gaze" "wow his PSL is +3 with this lighting" "Wow its barrett"

no they just hang out and meet local good looking males that are ethnic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11, Ricky212, Mosh12 and 1 other person
@Shycel

look at every thread on here where someone says this is what white women wants

who is saying it?

its not a white women

its a white brah, usually one that hasnt kissed a women
still has their viriginity
not in education or employment

these are the brah that know what white women want but still has achieved nothing to get a female

they focus on this idea about looksmaxxing and getting surgery but spend their prime on off topic posting studies and saying "THIS IS REAL GUYS!!! look at this study!!"

• JFL
Reactions: Mosh12
A big part of the appeal of having children is seeing part of you in them,
No
kind of like a mini version of yourself.
That's weird, nigger
It's got to feel sad and cucked having a child that in most cases, doesn't look like it could even belong to you.
Nobody in my family looked like they belong to their parents until they became adults
I looked like neither of my parents for 90% of my life and my parents still loved me in the most affectionated ways possible
It's even worse considering that all those beautiful, but recessive White features like light skin, eyes and hair are brutally crushed by the genes of the non-White partner, resulting in offspring that not only doesn't look like you, but looks 10x worse than you.
Coloring is a meme
Gets you absolutely nowhere
You know what got me being pasty White with A10 eyes in this country?
Nowhere
Nothing
It's just cucked mutations and genes. I can barely look at the sky while people with brown eyes have no issues under sunlight

Are you acting daft on purpose or are you just stupid?

Look at the offspring of an Indian/Black with a White and the offspring will always look way more Indian/Black than White because White phenotypical traits are recessive.
that @zv1212 fella looks more white than indian to me.

do you have anything concrete to go off or are you just pretending the schizoid voices in your head are coming straight from charles darwin.

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
Link study

Hidden in a man’s smell are clues about his major histocompatibility complex (MHC) genes, which play an important role in immune system surveillance. Studies suggest that females prefer the scent of males whose MHC genes differ from their own, a preference that has probably evolved because it helps offspring survive: couples with different MHC genes are less likely to be related to each other than couples with similar genes are, and their children are born with more varied MHC profiles and thus more robust immune systems.

A study published in August in the Proceedings of the Royal Society B, however, suggests that women on the pill undergo a shift in preference toward men who share similar MHC genes. The female subjects were more likely to rate these genetically similar men’s scents (via a T-shirt the men had worn for two nights) as pleasant and desirable after they went on the pill as compared with before. Although no one knows why the pill affects attraction, some scientists believe that pregnancy—or in this case, the hormonal changes that mimic pregnancy—draws women toward nurturing relatives.

So women who don’t take the pill prefer bbc?
if white brah lives in a world where the only non white male are black male yes

essentially white women not on birth control prefer non white brah

theory is birth control allows them to not want to breed while taking money from the white brah

• JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck and Kamui
Yeah it would be pretty startling seeing a poop slide out of her vagina

@Shycel

look at every thread on here where someone says this is what white women wants

who is saying it?

its not a white women

its a white brah, usually one that hasnt kissed a women
still has their viriginity
not in education or employment

these are the brah that know what white women want but still has achieved nothing to get a female

they focus on this idea about looksmaxxing and getting surgery but spend their prime on off topic posting studies and saying "THIS IS REAL GUYS!!! look at this study!!"
Keep up these shitskin fantasies they're hilarious.

Must be brutal knowing that at the end of the day, even if you manage to trick some drunk White whore in a club to fuck you and she conceives, your offspring will still resemble what I look at in the toilet after I take a shit and what you see when you look in the mirror everyday.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TwinkLord, deadmanwalking and Deleted member 21661
am i a race traitor if i breed with a med?

am i a race traitor if i breed with a med?
No but who cares

If you’re truly blackpilled at your core you should know this race coping shit is meaningless, if you want to have your best chance to ascend your genetics you need to reproduce with attractive genetically fit women so that your children won’t suffer the same fate as you

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and traveler
Coloring is a meme
Colouring is like 50% of beauty. Idk how you can dismiss it when it's what covers your entire body.

3821234 IMG 1207
3821232 IMG 1206

It's just cucked mutations and genes. I can barely look at the sky while people with brown eyes have no issues under sunlight
This is like when libs argue "we should accept tens of millions of non-White immigrants because ethnic food"

You really want to get rid of beautiful colouring so we can stare at the sun better?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50702
No but who cares

If you’re truly blackpilled at your core you should know this race coping shit is meaningless, if you want to have your best chance to ascend your genetics you need to reproduce with attractive genetically fit women so that your children won’t suffer the same fate as you
breeding with a robust scandi would be my best bet logically, its just hard to be attracted to masc tall foids

Colouring is like 50% of beauty. Idk how you can dismiss it when it's what covers your entire body.
Still a meme and Poojeets are subhumans, that's s phenotype issue
This is like when libs argue "we should accept tens of millions of non-White immigrants because ethnic food"

You really want to get rid of beautiful colouring so we can stare at the sun better?
Yeah
Having beautiful blue eyes never got me anywhere
Nothing in my life was dictated by me having a rare eye color

Race mixing removes mutational load from the gene pool due to increased genetic diversity. If that child is successful in passing on their genes then in a few generations that mix race child's genes could remove a genetic disease from the gene pool of the group they belong too.

• +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck and Xangsane

View attachment 2661652View attachment 2661653
Pheno > coloring

Phenotype overpowers any other halo that coloring can give you

Some guys can ride off their pheno and get pussy cuz of it, same with foids riding off their pheno and getting tons of validation
This and non-White women are almost mutually exclusive though lol
Yeah my point, the goal should be to make your children’s lives better not worse