How do White race mixers cope with having children that look nothing like them?

Yeah
Having beautiful blue eyes never got me anywhere
Nothing in my life was dictated by me having a rare eye color
The eye color cope needs to be put in the ground for good, inb4 muh shitskin

Colored eyes will make you look more striking but it won’t do more in the sense of how much a foid is attracted to you

A Chad with A10s would still be a Chad with T50s

A subhuman with A10s would still be a subhuman with T50s

The gain in SMV is so marginal compared to other shit such as skin color, hair color, undertones etc

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Skywalker, Mosh12 and HeightPilledum
Still a meme and Poojeets are subhumans, that's s phenotype issue

Yeah
Having beautiful blue eyes never got me anywhere
Nothing in my life was dictated by me having a rare eye color
They're subhuman because of colouring. The bone structure looks basically identical, but one is substantially more attractive than the other, so colouring isn't a meme.

Blue eyes is just one aspect of colouring. It's not a big deal if two Whites reproduce, but the offspring doesn't retain one of the partner's blue eyes because they will still look White. But if a White reproduces with a non-White, everything will be different, not just the eye colour. And you apparently getting nothing doesn't at all invalidate blue eyes being valuable. I never said they will carry an entire face, they're just one element.

Colored eyes will make you look more striking but it won’t do more in the sense of how much a foid is attracted to you

The gain in SMV is so marginal compared to other shit such as skin color, hair color, undertones etc
If coloring was legit I would have gotten laid like crazy in this swarthy shithole
Instead all I got is "Oh wow you have pretty eyes" every once in a while

• So Sad
Reactions: Kamui
They're subhuman because of colouring. The bone structure looks basically identical, but one is substantially more attractive than the other, so colouring isn't a meme.

Blue eyes is just one aspect of colouring. It's not a big deal if two Whites reproduce, but the offspring doesn't retain one of the partner's blue eyes because they will still look White. But if a White reproduces with a non-White, everything will be different, not just the eye colour. And you apparently getting nothing doesn't at all invalidate blue eyes being valuable. I never said they will carry an entire face, they're just one element.
They were never valuable to me, I would easily trade them for something else

Coloring is, and I repeat, a meme

Unless you live in some shithole where eye color is rare like India, in a White country it's absolutely meaningless

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Kamui
Im sure theyre lying to themselves how as a white person can you be happy about making your child indian? Half black mutts have it turboeasy so idc about that but holy fuck breeding with indians is brutal, if i was white id make it illeagal but thats not my problem

• JFL
Reactions: klip11, distance decay, Big White Cuck and 1 other person

Cope

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Mosh12 and Kamui
Yeah it would be pretty startling seeing a poop slide out of her vagina
tbf most babies are pretty white. I'm brown and I had light hair as a kid lol. But shit it's gonna be hard not to kick that nigga out as he grows up.

• JFL
Cope

So from Giga Chad to Giga Chad essentially? :lul:

They didn’t drop a rating whatsoever just cuz you changed their eye colors, they’re still Chads and would get hired to become models regardless anyways

Also those morphs look shit cuz they don’t account for lighting bouncing off the eyes, dark brown eyes don’t look like that irl

Look through the eyes of a woman for once and not a homo

Race mixing removes mutational load from the gene pool due to increased genetic diversity. If that child is successful in passing on their genes then in a few generations that mix race child's genes could remove a genetic disease from the gene pool of the group they belong too.
People say this, but in reality how much healthier are mixed offspring? I doubt there's much difference in average life span at all, if any.

Mixed race people are seen as more attractive than monoracial people on average.
Says who? Larry Goldstein?

Says who? Larry Goldstein?
Women mainly

In the US and UK especially amongst JBs there’s a big desire for mulatto/lightskin black guys cuz of exotic halo

Niggas like Kelly Oubre, Jude Bellingham, Mikey Williams all get lusted over cuz they’re mixed

So from Giga Chad to Giga Chad essentially? :lul:

They didn’t drop a rating whatsoever just cuz you changed their eye colors, they’re still Chads and would get hired to become models regardless anyways

Also those morphs look shit cuz they don’t account for lighting bouncing off the eyes, dark brown eyes don’t look like that irl

Look through the eyes of a woman for once and not a homo

Yeah it would be pretty startling seeing a poop slide out of her vagina

Keep up these shitskin fantasies they're hilarious.

Must be brutal knowing that at the end of the day, even if you manage to trick some drunk White whore in a club to fuck you and she conceives, your offspring will still resemble what I look at in the toilet after I take a shit and what you see when you look in the mirror everyday.
Shut up

if white brah lives in a world where the only non white male are black male yes

essentially white women not on birth control prefer non white brah

theory is birth control allows them to not want to breed while taking money from the white brah
What else Indians?
You suggest that women of birth control prefer dalits?!

Joe Biden Lol GIF

• Woah
Reactions: Mosh12
As long as your child is attractive and doesn't end up with the fate of being in a forum for looks or something similar u should be happy

• +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck and Kamui
As long as your child is attractive and doesn't end up with the fate of being in a forum for looks or something similar u should be happy
Legit

Your son can’t cry about being an ugly incel and spend his prime years rotting on incel forums when he’s a tall mixed mogger

Traveler sounds like a cucked ethnic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Heinrich Schmidt and Shycel
white women do not care to maintain whiteness

study also shows that white women not on drugs prefer interracial cock

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, traveler and Kamui

Cope white women date out the least

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck and Shycel
Traveler sounds like a cucked ethnic

Look at this guy lmfao. 37 pages of his shitskin delusions since 2021.

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and Wallenberg
A big part of the appeal of having children is seeing part of you in them, kind of like a mini version of yourself. It's got to feel sad and cucked having a child that in most cases, doesn't look like it could even belong to you. It's even worse considering that all those beautiful, but recessive White features like light skin, eyes and hair are brutally crushed by the genes of the non-White partner, resulting in offspring that not only doesn't look like you, but looks 10x worse than you.
Its virtue signaling

Mixed people being considered ethnic is just a western perspective...
Hapas are viewed as foreigners in countries like Japan

• +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck

Look at this guy lmfao. 37 pages of his shitskin delusions since 2021.
He is the forums version of Socrates

• +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck
the goal is making sure ur kids looking nothing like you so they have better future and are treated better by society as a deathnic. Besides hapas, half white is peak SMV in 2024 next to being white ofc
Hapas too. Hapas arent phenotypically taxed, just are very unlikely to be gl.

if they racemix, why do you assume they give a fuck about looking like their kids lol

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Big White Cuck and Kamui
if they racemix, why do you assume they give a fuck about looking like their kids lol
Only on this forum the emphasis of shit that isn’t that relevant irl is discussed

Unless the child get really lucky, 99% of the time you will always look somewhat similar to your offspring no matter what race of foid you breed with, only incels place emphasis on this whole maintaining your lineage shit as if it isn’t dictated by foids, who surprise surprise dgaf about that shit at all

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Only on this forum the emphasis of shit that isn’t that relevant irl is discussed

Unless the child get really lucky, 99% of the time you will always look somewhat similar to your offspring no matter what race of foid you breed with, only incels place emphasis on this whole maintaining your lineage shit as if it isn’t dictated by foids, who surprise surprise dgaf about that shit at all
fuck that. yes there are features that look the same, and you can almost always see a resemblance no matter what the race, but thats not whats important. you still look crazy different to your parents. for example if youre mixed and one parent is black, one white, its completely impossible that you are a 'mini me' of any parent. obviously this is not the case with parents of the same race.

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking and Kamui

Go out to and club or bar, even in cities where there are huge ethnic populations

your theory = down the shitter

keep coping forever on your computer tho. cant handle the real world, its a tough one

• +1
Reactions: mid
So women who don’t take the pill prefer bbc?
Go to any club or bar, even in cities where ethnic population is huge
your theory = down the shitter

Unfortunately, mainstream media is woke and liberal and come up with fake studies that don't correlate with reality.
This is something you will have to realize sooner or later.

The studies in question:

• Woah
Reactions: traveler
I don't think normies care about race loyalty ot anything like that tbh. You are only as loyal as ypur options. White women just so happen to be at the top so instead of dating above they date across
normies are racist as fuck they just hide it in way more insidious ways than autistic online people.

‘racist’ autist will not react to being around black people in any meaningful way but will say N word for amusement

‘anti-racist’ normie will demand the autist be killed for saying the N word, but the normie will cross the road when they see black people and only associate with other white normies. will also not date outside there race.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Kamui, Kristin and 2 others
Not everyone is Jewish and takes pleasure in seeing the erosion of beauty, which is exactly what happens when a White produces offspring with a non-White.
You wouldn't believe where this guy's IP is.

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui, Skywalker and Shycel
A big part of the appeal of having children is seeing part of you in them, kind of like a mini version of yourself. It's got to feel sad and cucked having a child that in most cases, doesn't look like it could even belong to you. It's even worse considering that all those beautiful, but recessive White features like light skin, eyes and hair are brutally crushed by the genes of the non-White partner, resulting in offspring that not only doesn't look like you, but looks 10x worse than you.
Bro imagine a white version of me, would still have mogger bones but would be part of the superior race

Possibly the best upgrade for my bloodline

Race loyalty is white brah optics, women only care about who has the peak genetics, peak genetics are Chad Tyrone Chang Chadriguez Chaddam etc, women want to produce with whoever gives her children better looks and genes for next generation
ober for chadpreets :blackpill: :blackpill:

While I agree with your general idea (not supporting race-mixing), you are clearly ignorant. Light skin, eyes and hair are not "white features." While these features mostly occur in Europeans, these features are actually the result of genetic mutations that can occur in literally any ethnic group. It just so happens that Europeans have these mutated genes a lot more than other ethnic groups. NONE of these people have any European admixture yet exhibit the same traits (due to genetic mutations and NOT because of any European admixture). Point in case:

Oceanic peoples with blond hair:

Southeast Asians with blue eyes:

Africans with colored eyes:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Joe Rogancel
The privilege of being white will be crazy in 50 years cause of the amount of mixing

if white men were the pinnacle of beauty, there wouldn't be as many white incels lol

• So Sad
Is it wrong as a Germanic/scandi type of white I don’t even want kids with latin (spanish, Italian etc) women, I’m 50/50 on north Slavic and Celtic women though

they cope by thinking everyone is equally beautiful and capable, which is the sentiment required for wanting to race mix in the first place.

my theory is that race mixing is an instinctual hail mary of people with such bad genetics that anything might be able to improve it. in a perfect world these people wouldn't be allowed to breed, because we know the result is the african american

oh cause you're a trusted source, amirite? :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: traveler
im sure they are very well aware of the fact OP and its more like a sexual preference and they DONT CARE about it, obviously and not what you said at all....

if someone REALLY wanted a specific race to marry/ ltr they could do it, as i know a very ugly guy with a landwhale white wife....he could have gone the "import an SEA wife" route, but obv he WANTED to have white kids as you said
so theres ALWAYS a solution, as the planet has 4 billion women...you should only LTR women cause you WANT to .....

so your arguments fall flat by using basic math.......

• +1

based on my life experience it DOES make a difference when you have blue eyes and white MTN
vs brown shit eyes like mine :feelskek: , and lets say white HTN

so basically a difference when they're the same pheno and close to same attractiveness point, no big shit like chadlite vs LTN lol
eye area is very important still....

• +1