How do y’all clean ur ass after shitting?

future_darktriad000

future_darktriad000

ascending to bluecell...
Do u use normal toilet paper or water?

I don't

chad doesn't have to clean his ass and still gets girls

so why should I?

• JFL
Reactions: whiteislandpill, Infinite, Sprinkles and 4 others
I usually shit before showering and then clean with water. Works cuz I only shit once every day.

• +1
Reactions: future_darktriad000
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I don't

chad doesn't have to clean his ass and still gets girls

so why should I?
Well you aren't Chad, that's why. 5psl and under has to clean their ass. Anything over that in PSL gets a pass.

Chad doesn't even need to wipe anyway. Every shit he takes is one of those no wipe needed shits that don't get stuck to your asshair.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lynxress, MoggerGaston and future_darktriad000
Well you aren't Chad, that's why. 5psl and under has to clean their ass. Anything over that in PSL gets a pass.

Chad doesn't even need to wipe anyway. Every shit he takes is one of those no wipe needed shits that don't get stuck to your asshair.
Chad doesn't have to clean his dick either. Girls giving him blowjobs in the morning and evening to keep that shit in top tier hygienic state 24/7.

JFL at being born sub5PSL man. All these rules and things we have to abide by, only to get chad's leftovers.
And then we get to hear about her chad ex-boyfriend 'who never wiped his ass or cleaned his dick, it was disgusting, men are awful.'

And that last part isn't even a joke. It's insane the shit that they let chads get away with. Suddenly you don't need a job, a matrass on the ground is fine, no car, no hygiene, abusive, list goes on. It's cagefuel.

Never wipe your ass as a protest to this.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Screenshot 2024 03 09 at 84332 PM

• JFL
Chad doesn't have to clean his dick either. Girls giving him blowjobs in the morning and evening to keep that shit in top tier hygienic state 24/7.

JFL at being born sub5PSL man. All these rules and things we have to abide by, only to get chad's leftovers.
And then we get to hear about her chad ex-boyfriend 'who never wiped his ass or cleaned his dick, it was disgusting, men are awful.'
Broooootal. So true. They'll say "ugh my ex was so disgusting he never showered and didn't wash his dick." still fucked him for hours every day though.

Never wipe your ass as a protest to this.
Mirin high IQ advice tbqh

Triple H Yes GIF by WWE

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress and MoggerGaston
Broooootal. So true. They'll say "ugh my ex was so disgusting he never showered and didn't wash his dick." still fucked him for hours every day though.
The stacy-lite I dated would complain about how her chad ex-boyfriend was dumb as a brick, openly racist, sexist and rude. That he cheated on her, complained about the way she looked all the time, the way her pussy smelled, everything.

I had to hear this fucking shit ngl it was insane suicidefuel. Especially because she told me the only reason she broke up was because she moved away to this new city 200km away for her studies and she didn't want to do long distance anymore :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Then 3 months later she broke up with me 'because I voted for a political party she didn't like and it reminded her of her ex.'

Funny GIF

How does this make fucking sense?
(the fact that this chad was 6'5, better looking facially and the most popular guy in the school, perhaps?)

Mirin high IQ advice tbqh

Triple H Yes GIF by WWE
Nah it's literally shit advice, stinks like shit. Fucking over if you do this.

Still it's so fucking dumb playing this game by some stupid rulebook when chad gets to break them all and fuck her anyways. Gets the good job anyways, and so on.

IT ENRAGES ME

• So Sad
The stacy-lite I dated would complain about how her chad ex-boyfriend was dumb as a brick, openly racist, sexist and rude. That he cheated on her, complained about the way she looked all the time, the way her pussy smelled, everything.

I had to hear this fucking shit ngl it was insane suicidefuel. Especially because she told me the only reason she broke up was because she moved away to this new city 200km away for her studies and she didn't want to do long distance anymore :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Then 3 months later she broke up with me 'because I voted for a political party she didn't like and it reminded her of her ex.'
God that's sui fuel. It's always that way.

If a girl brings up her ex all the time, you just KNOW he was Chad, and that she's not over him. Dating a girl who's still hung up on her ex is tragic because you know you're just the placeholder. The stand in for the real love she had. So brootal.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and MoggerGaston
I take a shower afterwards

I also wipe my ass everytime I’m in the bathroom

God that's sui fuel. It's always that way.

If a girl brings up her ex all the time, you just KNOW he was Chad, and that she's not over him. Dating a girl who's still hung up on her ex is tragic because you know you're just the placeholder. The stand in for the real love she had. So brootal.
This chad messed up her head man, literally gave her BDD.
She broke down crying in my arms one day because she had a fucking pimple on her shoulder that didn't go away and was a bit red/infected. Went to the general practitioner for it too who told her she had to chill and wait JFL.
She was ~55kg, at 174cm, going to the gym like 10 hours a week, because her chad ex told her she was ugly :lul:

I believe I was the safe option for her to regain some of her self-esteem. To then dump me and go back to chasing chads.
I was just a tool to be used as an emotional tampon. Imo worse than how chads use women as a fucktoy.

I don't want a used woman like this anymore. But at my age, what options do I have lmao. It's so fucked.
All of it.

All you can do is never commit and use women like fuck-dolls to get at least some sort of sexual relief, etc.

The moment you form that emotional connection with a damaged woman, you are always going to destroy your own life quality for the sake of hers.

• +1
Reactions: APJ and TechnoBoss
water
Paper