How bad do most women's socks and feet smell?

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
Talking about averages, how bad do they smell on a scale of 1-10 where 1 is horrible vile vomit inducing revolting maddening sickening pissening, and 10 is absolutely clean af literally just took a big bath kinda good?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, wsada and smoth
find out by yourself

Ur down bad, kid

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and murdah
I sniffed a lot of them in my school years, anything from girls to hot teachers but it was all the same IMO

The eroticism comes from it being a pervert thing in itself, you will never find a glacé feet bouquet of your dreams...

• Love it
Reactions: wsada and WeiWei
find out by yourself
Oh I will. I live for this shit. idk why but feetsies + anus are just a god tier combo especially in the frog butt pose, for fucks sake

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, arab_chink and smoth
I sniffed a lot of them in my school years, anything from girls to hot teachers but it was all the same IMO

You won't find a glacé feet bouquet of your dreams, the eroticism comes from it being a pervert thing in itself
you mean they smell just as bad as those of men?

Oh I will. I live for this shit. idk why but feetsies + anus are just a god tier combo especially in the frog butt pose, for fucks sake
cant really blame you

you mean they smell just as bad as those of men?
I would say that my smell perception is way above average, like I legitimately can tell if a biological woman is nearby, but feet are just too faint for me to really go off of.

My guess is that it really has to be right in your face with the actual living sole or the shoes themselves have to be worn to comical levels, almost charcoal black -- maybe then you'll get the signature.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: wsada and WeiWei
I would say that my smell perception is way above average, like I legitimately can tell if a biological woman is nearby, but feet are just too faint for me to really go off of.

My guess is that it really has to be right in your face with the actual living sole or the shoes themselves have to be worn to comical levels, almost charcoal black -- maybe then you'll get the signature.
You're sayign they don't have a smell????

• +1
Reactions: ranierean

What's going on in this thread it needs @moggathon

• +1
Reactions: moggathon
Why do you like feet, is pussy not enough

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
Talking about averages, how bad do they smell on a scale of 1-10 where 1 is horrible vile vomit inducing revolting maddening sickening pissening, and 10 is absolutely clean af literally just took a big bath kinda good?
Your dads last words were ‘I hate that ugly little cretin, I wish I never came in your cunt, whore’

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
Why do you like feet, is pussy not enough
No it's boring. Bare feet(soles) + Anus + Ass + thighs + nipples is where it's at. Extra points if she lets me violate her anally and cum inside her undouced asshole

• Ugh..
Reactions: arab_chink
No it's boring. Bare feet(soles) + Anus + Ass + thighs + nipples is where it's at. Extra points if she lets me violate her anally and cum inside her undouced asshole
I heard its nasty some females dont clean after them self so good luck

don't u have a mother?

• JFL
Reactions: arab_chink
Have you never smelled your mothers feet?
No and I don't want to. I want a blonde 4/10 white blonde bitch with blue eyes and a fat ass and nice feet

No and I don't want to. I want a blonde 4/10 white blonde bitch with blue eyes and a fat ass and nice feet
I dont mean smelling in a bad way but when I was younger I remember smelling some times (not in a weird way). Why 4/10 and not 7/

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei
Just do it, your mother is the only woman who doesen’t want to murder you, try your luck and you may even ascend with her. Good luck.

I dont mean smelling in a bad way but when I was younger I remember smelling some times (not in a weird way). Why 4/10 and not 7/
Easier to get LTBs

Easier to get LTBs
Nah bro I believe in you. LTB pussy = no pussy. I feel you tho with the feet + ass combo. Only valid tho if the feet are white toenails otherwise its not good.

• Love it
Reactions: WeiWei