How do ya'll do friends with benefits?

Absurdist

Absurdist

mentalcel
Joined
Jun 22, 2026
Posts
3,550
Reputation
5,321
This ltb im considering doing this.

Friends with her rn.

Idk how to propose the idea.

I know shes attracted to me, but I want to make sure she doesn't feel lovey dovey or whatever.

1790906107440
 
  • +1
Reactions: kbj
I wish, but I dont tolerate having female friends
 
  • +1
Reactions: kbj and Absurdist
cuddle her while drunk or something than take it from there
 
  • +1
Reactions: kbj and Absurdist
cuddle her while drunk or something than take it from there
Shes not the type to get drunk or whatever.

Shes kinda artsy.

I was thinking just casually having sex brought up in convos.

See if theres horny-talk.
 
  • +1
Reactions: kbj and william.
Shes not the type to get drunk or whatever.

Shes kinda artsy.

I was thinking just casually having sex brought up in convos.

See if theres horny-talk.
mhm I have no idea how you should approach that
 
  • +1
Reactions: kbj and Absurdist
mhm I have no idea how you should approach that
Yeah I have no idea.

I really don't want a relationship.

So im keeping her at an arms length.

Which just makes her chase even harder.

Just need to know if she gets horny or if shes one of those girls that somehow doesn't.
 
  • +1
Reactions: kbj and william.
hmtn.

anyway shes already attracted to me.

that wasnt my question.

i just dont know how to set it up.
watch a movie at her/your place and you will know when the times right to go in
 
  • +1
Reactions: Absurdist
This ltb im considering doing this.

Friends with her rn.

Idk how to propose the idea.

I know shes attracted to me, but I want to make sure she doesn't feel lovey dovey or whatever.

View attachment 5716122
just put ur arm around her or something and if she isnt into it then she isnt into the idea
 
  • +1
Reactions: Absurdist
I’m currently fwb with my female friend but at the beginning i thought none of us were gonna get attached, but now we both like each other and we’re in a complicated situation.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Absurdist
I’m currently fwb with my female friend but at the beginning i thought none of us were gonna get attached, but now we both like each other and we’re in a complicated situation.
fairs.

i heavily doubt ill get attached.

i just want to fuck or just kiss.

Oxytocin is a powerful thing though.
 
  • +1
Reactions: kbj

Similar threads

Upsilon
Replies
24
Views
139
ocass06
ocass06
Vincent Freeman
Replies
7
Views
63
vaylenvislays
vaylenvislays
jraxys__
Replies
13
Views
44
Narvinesh1215@
Narvinesh1215@
begoodlookingtheory
Replies
7
Views
66
revivles
revivles
J
Replies
9
Views
64
Majklos
Majklos

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top