How do you approach girls when you're blackpilled and don't want to jestermaxx?

Baban

Baban

Smilemaxx™ endorser
i'm not gonna lie the blackpill has consumed me. The only period i got laid was when i was redpilled, but that requires effort and energy i don't have now. I don't see myself approaching 50 girls to get their numbers for a potential to get some pussy. I just don't have the energy to jestermaxx and don't care enough. I'm also a bit bitter ngl and can't go for subhuman/ltn girls.

Now obv u can go for tinder but irl results are faster and you have more of a chance to get laid if u play ur cards right.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Primalsplit, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
rape them

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bloomercel and Primalsplit
rape them
Lemonz

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377
its not that you dont want to jestermaxx

you just cant talk to women, ur brain doesnt work to get pussy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baban and vermillioncorefan
i'm not gonna lie the blackpill has consumed me. The only period i got laid was when i was redpilled, but that requires effort and energy i don't have now. I don't see myself approaching 50 girls to get their numbers for a potential to get some pussy. I just don't have the energy to jestermaxx and don't care enough. I'm also a bit bitter ngl and can't go for subhuman/ltn girls.

Now obv u can go for tinder but irl results are faster and you have more of a chance to get laid if u play ur cards right.
approaching girls in and of itself kinda implies jestermaxxing unless ur chad but ig if they’re dry don’t get nervous or tryhard and maybe leave if it feels like they’re dry bcuz they don’t like u and not bcuz they’re shy

muh energy, how fucking hard is it for u to exhachnge words with a human female

its so over for u turkroach

• +1
Reactions: Floyd
its not that you dont want to jestermaxx

you just cant talk to women, ur brain doesnt work to get pussy
yeah kinda. i just don't see it as something important to do. rather have an ltr with an mtb i meet at school or work or gym or smt

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
yeah kinda. i just don't see it as something important to do. rather have an ltr with an mtb i meet at school or work or gym or smt
you cant get an ltr if u cant talk to women.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and autistic_tendencies
you cant get an ltr if u cant talk to women.
i talk to women, i don't jestermaxx for them tho. cold approaching requires jestermaxxing and having ur ego hurt (energy and dedication).

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
i talk to women, i don't jestermaxx for them tho. cold approaching requires jestermaxxing and having ur ego hurt (energy and dedication).
ltr almost always hurts ur ego

im a person with no energy for anything other than crying, literally cant put my fucking brain to care about anything, 0 libido, no dick. ill be alone forever. and i rememebr wanting to be in a ltr with a hot woman, having passionate sex 24/7 and making special memories together. its so over for me, i should kill myself

ltr almost always hurts ur ego
i'm hoping my previous experience will allow me to properly judge girls, cuz i've been damaged before in an ltr as well.
im a person with no energy for anything other than crying, 0 libido, no dick. ill be alone forever.
i'm sorry man.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and wollet2
i'm hoping my previous experience will allow me to properly judge girls, cuz i've been damaged before in an ltr as well.

i'm sorry man.
im getting stabbed in the heart every fucking day

i'm sorry man.
most ppl have trauma from early relationships nowadays. its all a huge shitshow. just have a big dick minimum to cope better

most ppl have trauma from early relationships nowadays. its all a huge shitshow. just have a big dick minimum
go to nepal and monkmaxx. do what this nigga did. trust me it only takes like 1 or 2 years of meditation to detach from everything. but it'll get you depressed in a different way.

Depends on the environment. Club, house party, social circle?

1. Life is suffering
  2. The cause of suffering is craving
  3. The end of suffering comes with an end to craving
  4. There is a path which leads one away from craving and suffering
By practicing indifference to external events outside our control, we can approach adversity with a stable mind that allows wisdom and virtue to flourish. Life is also an event outside our control. Life should be an indifference.
I srsly think you should look into monkmaxxing at home. just sit down and meditate for hours, it's easy. stoicisim and buddhism will get you far. maybe it'll help u with some stuff.

Once you become Black Pilled, you won’t approach unless you’ve been approached in the past. If you have never been approached, then you know the answer.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Baban