How do you even come back from the blackpill

ihatereddit

ihatereddit

Kraken
is it even possible to live a normal life after being blackpilled

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, PointOfNoReturn and sportsmogger
Invent a time machine, go back to October 2018 and tell your last self to not register

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and PointOfNoReturn
Only way is to ascend

It was inevitable. Too many factors led me to the BP. I only wish I didn't find it so young

• +1
Reactions: logicel369, try2beme and AspiringMogger
You don’t my life is over now

bluepill brainwashing

It was inevitable. Too many factors led me to the BP. I only wish I didn't find it so young
I feel as though swallowing the blackpill at any age, depending on your ability to cope, is detrimental. If you don’t have mental resilience it’s a wrap either way.

I remember the first couple of months after being blackpilled I would just approach any woman I thought looked smashable. I thought to myself “I might not be good looking, but she will decide whether I have a chance within 5 seconds of me approaching, so might as well just play the numbers game”.

This amount of cope has made me overcome the blackpill in terms of dating, but the future for actually wealth mogging people looks bleak as ever.

• +1
Reactions: Sodoku
I feel as though swallowing the blackpill at any age, depending on your ability to cope, is detrimental. If you don’t have mental resilience it’s a wrap either way.

I remember the first couple of months after being blackpilled I would just approach any woman I thought looked smashable. I thought to myself “I might not be good looking, but she will decide whether I have a chance within 5 seconds of me approaching, so might as well just play the numbers game”.

This amount of cope has made me overcome the blackpill in terms of dating, but the future for actually wealth mogging people looks bleak as ever.
Wealth mogging is bleak? I feel that's the easiest way to ascend

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Rotting here for 6 years is crazy

• JFL
Reactions: IMOGYOU
feelsweirdman

yes, just ascend. No point in trying to close your eyes, won't change the reality

Wealth mogging is bleak? I feel that's the easiest way to ascend
Legit wealth mogging (flying private planes, sitting court side for NBA finals etc) is what I mean. Just making a 100K a year is good but being a millionaire enjoying life is way more difficult.

I was infinitely happier and more nt when I was blue/redpilled. I’d do anything to just forget all of this bullshit

You must ascend