the problem with discovering blackpill

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
is that even though you could have theoretically live a normie's life, you can't anymore, you spent dozen of hours looking at those perfect chads, wishing you were like them, you have fucked up self esteem, you don't compare yourself to the average guy but to chad, chad is your only point of reference and no one else matters. you're not worse than normies, you just had a combination of narcissism and self awareness that hindered you from living a normal life.

• +1
Reactions: armemann, bloomercel, datboijj and 12 others
Normal life sucks anyway. Blackpill is beneficial even if you aren't chad, because at least you won't be just another pawn.
Just life in the shadows, have the most fun you can, and dont let the state and used up beckies exploit you.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: borismonster, Primalsplit, datboijj and 2 others
the white pill is the final pill

the sooner you come to that realization the better

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Eiei, Primalsplit, datboijj and 2 others
My fuckinh mom saw me swiping in punjabi girls fucking whore bitcg I hope she doesn’t wake up

• JFL
Reactions: Eternal_ and the BULL
Normal life sucks anyway. Blackpill is beneficial even if you aren't chad, because at least you won't be just another pawn.
Just life in the shadows, have the most fun you can, and dont let the state and used up beckies exploit you.
it sucks now, because we were exposed to chad's tinder experiments, female nature's studies, we understood the failos on our faces. the pre-blackpilled version of yourself would have been content with a mtb gf, maybe even htb if you lucked out, even though you weren't her first choice, but living a normal's life would have made possible to run proximity game with a girl and bag her. now when you talk to a girl you're thinking about her past stories with slayers, you're thinking that you're not good enough, you fell into a self sabotage circle caused by your lack of self esteem and a negative view of females.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: borismonster, bloomercel, datboijj and 4 others
it sucks now, because we were exposed to chad's tinder experiments, female nature's studies, we understood the failos on our faces. the pre-blackpilled version of yourself would have been content with a mtb gf, maybe even htb if you lucked out, even though you weren't her first choice, but living a normal's life would have made possible to run proximity game with a girl and bag her. now when you talk to a girl you're thinking about her past stories with slayers, you're thinking that you're not good enough, you fell into a self sabotage circle caused by your lack of self esteem and a negative view of females.
This sucks, but at the end of the day is female nature.
The world isn't Disney, and it's better to realize it in your 20s than in your 40s, divorced, without money and being able to see your kids.
Just focus on health, money and looks, and slay on the side based on your desire and possiblities.
Never emotionally LTR a woman in the bluepilled sense.

The hardest pill to swallow is that nothing matters, everything is a temporary a cope before you die, forgotten into oblivion.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Primalsplit, datboijj and 2 others
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, Primalsplit, Lebron_James and 1 other person
Chad expectations with subchad looks is a nightmare

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, datboijj, xegigi and 1 other person
This sucks, but at the end of the day is female nature.
The world isn't Disney, and it's better to realize it in your 20s than in your 40s, divorced, without money and being able to see your kids.
Just focus on health, money and looks, and slay on the side based on your desire and possiblities.
Never emotionally LTR a woman in the bluepilled sense.

The hardest pill to swallow is that nothing matters, everything is a temporary a cope before you die, forgotten into oblivion.
but won't those bluepilled normies live a better life in their youth still? having a wife and kids mog slaying some random hoe, even if it ends up in divorce, at least you still have paternal instinct that gets you going. none of this shit is possible once blackpilled ofc, too worried about being cucked or the genetic outcome of your offspring to do that.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, rand anon and laaltin
but won't those bluepilled normies live a better life in their youth still?
A life can only be judged in the end.
You can recover and surpass all the fun that you've lost in your 30s-50s if you have money and the freedom of being single and childless. If you still want kids you can still have them in your 50s if you've taken care of your self (as you should).

having a wife and kids mog slaying some random hoe, even if it ends up in divorce, at least you still have paternal instinct that gets you going. none of this shit is possible once blackpilled ofc, too worried about being cucked or the genetic outcome of your offspring to do that.
I don't think so: average marriage length is 8 years in US (50% and in divorce, and the percentage is raising), and how many are unhappy during it? The biggest advantage of the blackpill is realising marriage is a scam IMO.

Last edited:
Chad expectations with subchad looks is a nightmare
it's not only about that, many of us think that is impossible to live a good normal life without having good looks, and pass on opportunities because we feel we are not good enough, we are not chads so we're bound to get cucked, played, face rejection. meanwhile normie people without blackpill mindset still manage to marry cute girls and have offspring, even if it's not a genetically elite offspring they still love them.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: borismonster, bloomercel and rand anon
If you're not blackpilled get out of this forum
you got shown a tiktok about the blackpill and think you know everything about how the world works?
IMG 5069
come back here in a couple of years when you will actually leave the basement and see how shit is

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: borismonster, Eiei, datboijj and 2 others
A life can only be judged in the end.
You can recover and surpass all the fun that you've lost in your 30s-50s if you have money and the freedom of being single and childless.
is being childless really good? i feel like the only thing that keeps my dad going is the fact that he has sons. life gets pretty miserable in your 50s if you're alone, even if you got better finances that a dude with kids.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, xegigi and philosopher
it's not only about that, many of us think that is impossible to live a good normal life without having good looks, and pass on opportunities because we feel we are not good enough, we are not chads so we're bound to get cucked, played, face rejection. meanwhile normie people without blackpill mindset still manage to marry cute girls and have offspring, even if it's not a genetically elite offspring they still love them.
over for self esteemcels

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and the BULL
Maybe if you are a bottom feeder subhuman it does, lol if you think a socially well adjusted decently gl dude that’s financially stable lives a miserable existence.

And this matrix shit gotta be my favorite incel cope, “hew hew these normies may be having fun and enjoying their lives but they don’t know I have the upper hand, I am the underdog ready to overtake the world!!” :forcedsmile:

you got shown a tiktok about the blackpill and think you know everything about how the world works?
View attachment 2884004
come back here in a couple of years when you will actually leave the basement and see how shit is
Debate me then, how is the blackpill wrong and the whitepill right?

Maybe if you are a bottom feeder subhuman it does, lol if you think a socially well adjusted decently gl dude that’s financially stable lives a miserable existence.
just be top 20% LMS bro
Sure they have fun in their youth, but I don't think their life after 30 is enviable in any sense

And this matrix shit gotta be my favorite incel cope, “hew hew these normies may be having fun and enjoying their lives but they don’t know I have the upper hand, I am the underdog ready to overtake the world!!” :forcedsmile:
Never said that , stop projecting.

Last edited:
David Gandy2 glamour 20nov13 Mariano vivanco b

The loneliest moment in someone's life is when they are watching their whole world fall apart, and all they can do is stare blankly. - F. Scott Fitzgerald

• So Sad
Reactions: the BULL
the problem with blackpill is realizing that sub 5 psl men are doomed

it's not even about decently gl dudes with good finances. is pretty obvious that those people live a good life, they're top 10% in the real world. i'm talking about your dead average joe with average height, average job and average face, even those people manage to live a good life with meaningful relationships, all because their brains weren't poisoned with blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
is being childless really good? i feel like the only thing that keeps my dad going is the fact that he has sons. life gets pretty miserable in your 50s if you're alone, even if you got better finances that a dude with kids.
imagining getting in your 40s and 50s and your peers all have kids and a legacy to leave behind while you coped with materialistic shit is the only thing that makes me want to have kids

you miss out on such an important part of life if you don’t have them

• +1
the problem with blackpill is realizing that sub 5 psl men are doomed
not really. i see many guys who would have been classified as incels here having looksmatched gfs or even being mogged by their gfs.

imagining getting in your 40s and 50s and your peers all have kids and a legacy to leave behind while you coped with materialistic shit is the only thing that makes me want to have kids

you miss out on such an important part of life if you don’t have them
yeah but it feels impossible at that point. every day i have paranoid thoughts about chads dominating the dating scene, about my genetics not being good enough, i don't have the right mindset to live a normal life.

• +1
Reactions: philosopher
Debate me then, how is the blackpill wrong and the whitepill right?
blackpill extremism (like on this website) is retarded

the whitepill improves on the blackpill

• +1
Reactions: Eiei

If you still want kids you can still have them in your 50s if you've taken care of your self (as you should).

. i see many guys who would have been classified as incels here having looksmatched gfs or even being mogged by their gfs.
thats because incel classiification are cope

thats because incel classiification are cope
they're not cope, they're objectively ltns. for people like you and me, with abused dog mindset, it's impossible to live like them because we will always compare ourselves to chad, feel bad and not getting shit done.

yeah but it feels impossible at that point. every day i have paranoid thoughts about chads dominating the dating scene, about my genetics not being good enough, i don't have the right mindset to live a normal life.
well at the end of the day i guess you only need one woman to chose you

looks are important only for tinder and first impressions tbh

well at the end of the day i guess you only need one woman to chose you

looks are important only for tinder and first impressions tbh
i already had women choosing me but i passed on them all because of paranoid thoughts, thinking i was not good enough for them because i wasn't chad. now approaching 30s feels like i won't have those chances anymore, and my brain has been permanently damaged by blackpill anyway, i wouldn't be able to sustain an healthy relationship

• +1
Reactions: philosopher
, they're objectively ltns. for people like you and me, with abused dog mindset, it's impossible to live like them because we will always compare ourselves to chad, feel bad and not getting shit done.
they are not LTN then.

chad is your only point of reference and no one else matters.
thats bad because Chad is not our competition normies are Chads live totally different live then us

• +1
they are not LTN then.
i'm putting you on ignore now. talking to you is like talking to schizos like mvp and esteban. i'm surprised you still haven't been locked up in a ward, i guess mantaining a low profile helps you escape from the radar.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 57464
thats bad because Chad is not our competition normies are Chads live totally different live then us
we could have been normies if we didn't have this toxic blackpill ideology ingrained in our brains. they literally have nothing more than us.

i already had women choosing me but i passed on them all because of paranoid thoughts, thinking i was not good enough for them because i wasn't chad. now approaching 30s feels like i won't have those chances anymore, and my brain has been permanently damaged by blackpill anyway, i wouldn't be able to sustain an healthy relationship
jfl your are still young fratello

my advice to you is to hop on low doses of psylocybin mushrooms everyday

they are not gonna make you hallucinate but will cure your depression and prob lower your inhibition if you have any

• Woah
just be top 20% LMS bro
Sure they have fun in their youth, but I don't think their life after 30 is enviable in any sense
Incel trait: Stripping down everything to numbers and statistics in an attempt to downplay the emotional significance of it

“Look bro majority of guys are apparently below some reasonable and realistic standards for male adults that are not permarotters and actually care about their own selves, so I don’t gotta feel bad about not meeting said standards” :feelsgood:

Then you go out of in the real world and every second guy in a social setting is like I described.

Never said that , stop projecting.
“Normal life sucks” dementia kicking in early, I think it might be over for you buddy.

is that even though you could have theoretically live a normie's life, you can't anymore, you spent dozen of hours looking at those perfect chads, wishing you were like them, you have fucked up self esteem, you don't compare yourself to the average guy but to chad, chad is your only point of reference and no one else matters. you're not worse than normies, you just had a combination of narcissism and self awareness that hindered you from living a normal life.
I’m below normies.

• Hmm...
Incel trait: Stripping down everything to numbers and statistics in an attempt to downplay the emotional significance of it

“Look bro majority of guys are apparently below some reasonable and realistic standards for male adults that are not permarotters and actually care about their own selves, so I don’t gotta feel bad about not meeting said standards” :feelsgood:

Then you go out of in the real world and every second guy in a social setting is like I described.

“Normal life sucks” dementia kicking in early, I think it might be over for you buddy.
Don't know how I haven't ignored your before,
Your takes are on par with greycels's.

Anyway, bye bye!

Tell me about it nigga, brain chemistry matters more than looks, why are we rotting here on a Saturday night. Once an abused dog, always an abused dog

• +1
Well, dogs are gigachads. Even chad gets cucked by doggo
No i’m subhuman.

Don’t know how I got girlfriends and sex in the past, they must’ve had some disease with their eyes.

Before I joined this forum i was delusional and I thought I looked good. In reality i’m and complete subhuman.

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: the BULL and SoundnVision
No i’m subhuman.

Don’t know how I got girlfriends and sex in the past, they must’ve had some disease with their eyes.

Before I joined this forum i was delusional and I thought I looked good. In reality i’m and complete subhuman.
You probs have bdd

No i’m subhuman.

Same Bro. Ignorance Is bliss. Life was so good before i compared myself to chads

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
You're so fucking right master @the BULL as always

The worst black pill is seeing very ugly girls with chads.

Same Bro. Ignorance Is bliss. Life was so good before i compared myself to chads
I wake up feeling depressed, knowing i will never be able to attract good looking girls with my current looks level.

Going out in public is even harder, getting brutally mogged on a daily basis.

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon and the BULL
Fair enough bhai
Women will fuck elephant rather than a subhuman jfl
1646007 qRtUMNY

This is facts. I often feel ugly cus I see PSL gods and chads all the time but then I look around and realize I mog damn near like 99% of guys at my school