How do you guys cope?

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Gonial angle pilled.
I’m out of ways, alcohol is good but fucks my hormones and makes me depressed due to low T.

Weed is good but costs a lot and my parents would find out if I smoked in the comfort of my room.

What other stuff can I do to cope? Shrooms?

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and ReadBooksEveryday
I’m out of ways, alcohol is good but fucks my hormones and makes me depressed due to low T.

Weed is good but costs a lot and my parents would find out if I smoked in the comfort of my room.

What other stuff can I do to cope? Shrooms?
my advice before relying on substances is to have the three pillars of life down

sleep
sleep 7-9 hours a day, go to sleep at the same time every night and wake up at the same time every day. if you go to sleep later you still need to wake up at the same time you have decided to wake up the rest of the days

diet
don't consume goyslop (including drinks) and don't do drugs all the time

exercise
ideally get a gym schedule down and follow it religiously. if you don't have the time or you're too lazy for this just go on walks for at least 15 minutes everyday, don't just sit inside all day

if you have these three fundamental things down you will notice a huge improvement in both mental and physical health, which will inherently boost the competence when taking in information and keeping it stuck in your brain.

substances can do wonders but you can't build a house on sand!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and PseudoMaxxer
bookmarked.

But how do you cope? what drugs do you use?

Video games

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BootySniffer69, Deleted member 51465 and PseudoMaxxer
Video games
I can’t cope with video games only, my brain will just start wondering and go back to my shitty life. I need substances to stop my brain from doing that

Cutting yourself, making videos, goyslopmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
i use real life. i go to college. no one talks to me and i get ignored. all done.

I don't cope I just rawdog it bro

• Love it
Reactions: BootySniffer69
Weed

• +1
Alcohol is a depressant that's why it makes you depressed. Nothing to do with testosterone

• +1
so you don’t cope at all? you probably play video games

how, I can’t go one day without coping or ill rope

Goyslop is the best tbh, especially with munchies after smoking some za
no. i cope Cuz i accepted it. things were always like this so ITS NOT GONNA CHANGE because i want to. when i think too highly of myself sometimes i just go to college for reality chekk

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and PseudoMaxxer