How do you guys keep going in life after digesting the BP ?

Pierrot

Pierrot

Mog or get Mogged
Title.
How do you have drive, work hard and push through the suffering when all of it makes no sense ?
How can you ever have the same motivation about life you once had through religion, gaslighting and getting scammed by Hamza,… ?

• +1
Reactions: viniciz, Tiku, bloomercel and 1 other person
Dnr

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
It makes me wanna shoot niggers with 12 gauge (in gta v)

• +1
Reactions: greywind, fuxkdakikez and Pierrot
I need to admit, that I most of the time forget about it. Only in solitude of my four walls and on public transport does it strike me.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, bloomercel, Mewton and 7 others
I need to admit, that I most of the time forget about it. Only in solitude of my four walls and on public transport does it strike me.
Blaise Pascal entertainment pill, I get it

• +1
Reactions: viniciz and Gilbert_Durandal

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot and Birdcell
Bump

• +1
Bump

• +1
just don't worry about it, there are only4 types of pussy anyways, experience them and you experienced every woman

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Pierrot
just don't worry about it, there are only4 types of pussy anyways, experience them and you experienced every woman
Not really about pussy tho

• +1
Reactions: viniciz, bloomercel and Gilbert_Durandal
the blackpill kakes me wanna KMS

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and Pierrot
the blackpill kakes me wanna KMS
Me too, lost all motivation when I found out people saying « All it takes is hardwork » , « good things come to those who work their asses off » was cope

• +1
Reactions: greywind, viniciz, bloomercel and 3 others
Not really about pussy tho
still not a lot of grief tbh I been here on this site for maybe 1/6th to 1/3rd of the amount of time I would've been attractive if I were born so, human life is a sham and time flies fast anyways, at least that's my cope

• +1
Me too, lost all motivation when I found out people saying « All it takes is hardwork » , « good things come to those who work their asses off » was cope
i lost all motivation whem my oneitis made me realize im sub MTN

• +1
ive known this for life. i dont cope because im good looking sometimes

• +1
Reactions: greywind, bloomercel, Mewton and 2 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: viniciz, Gilbert_Durandal and InnerVoid
  • +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
she found me so repulsive she didnt even speak to me :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Brootal. Sometimes I think about monkmaxxing. Just leaving out of this world and all its bs.

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
cope

• +1
What do you think of surgeries ? Isn’t it in someway a path towards rebirth or is it also cope ?
surgeries are COPE

• Hmm...
  • +1
Title.
How do you have drive, work hard and push through the suffering when all of it makes no sense ?
How can you ever have the same motivation about life you once had through religion, gaslighting and getting scammed by Hamza,… ?
Because I still have hope that I might ascend, I am fat and I wanna lose weight and become super lean to see my facial bones, and I want to moneymaxx to get surgeries or fillers

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, murdah and Pierrot
Your mother comforts me. :feelsokman:

• So Sad
  • +1
i dont, i gave up already, i avoid women and men

• So Sad
  • +1
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: viniciz, Gilbert_Durandal, murdah and 1 other person
Buying vip won't remove your graycel status boyo

• JFL
  • +1
Title.
wearing a face mask and frauding irl

• +1
  • JFL
It's only when I am surrounded by other ppl that I realise of it.
All alone, idec abt it

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot
Because I still have hope that I might ascend, I am fat and I wanna lose weight and become super lean to see my facial bones, and I want to moneymaxx to get surgeries or fillers
If ur fat then u can have for ascension clearly

• +1
wearing a face mask and frauding irl
The mask would cover your entire face
Smallskullcel
4024112 WIN 20240222 14 27 35 Pro

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: viniciz, Gilbert_Durandal and murdah
If ur fat then u can have for ascension clearly
The questions is by how many points you will ascend after leanmaxxing? MTN/LTN to chadlite ascension are very rare, most ppl probably gain like a half point or just one point at max on the looks scale after leanmaxxing. I will just leanmaxx and do the other softmaxxes and see how I will look, if I still look like shit then I should get surgeries or fillers, and if I still end up looking like shit then at least I tried

• +1
The questions is by how many points you will ascend after leanmaxxing? MTN/LTN to chadlite ascension are very rare, most ppl probably gain like a half point or just one point at max on the looks scale after leanmaxxing. I will just leanmaxx and do the other softmaxxes and see how I will look, if I still look like shit then I should get surgeries or fillers, and if I still end up looking like shit then at least I tried
good stuff

• +1
By trying to ascend

• +1
Just gotta play by the rules once you know them. It was brutal at first realizing that most of my bad life experiences was because of my face. But, being blackpilled is good though since its an eye opener to human nature. Once you’re blackpilled you can use that to your advantage after ascending and manipulate women

• +1
Blackpill hasn't changed anything in my life lol. You must be an ugly faggot or an emotional romance loving mtn to be hecking destroyed by the blackpillerinos :soy:

• +1
Reactions: distance decay and Pierrot
Blackpill hasn't changed anything in my life lol. You must be an ugly faggot or an emotional romance loving mtn to be hecking destroyed by the blackpillerinos :soy:
Not only about looks but for life in general and particularly about determinism

• +1
Not only about looks but for life in general and particularly about determinism
Didnt really change much I'd say. Although you do feel some sort of despair at the beginning you don't have much to do. Either you ascend or you learn to cope. I'm alright looking so it hasn't affected me much, I'm still living like I used to

• +1
aside from the height pill, which I am still trying to deal with, I look good enough that the black pill hasn't ruined my worldview or ability to feel motivated about life, I'm not even close to my full potential yet. NT and social circle pill was always my main problem anyway.

Last edited:
  • +1
Didnt really change much I'd say. Although you do feel some sort of despair at the beginning you don't have much to do. Either you ascend or you learn to cope. I'm alright looking so it hasn't affected me much, I'm still living like I used to
Good for u dude

• +1