BRUTAL example of how GOOD your LIFE could be if it wasn't for your genes.

Midface of Death

Midface of Death

Blackpilled since I can remember.
Some mms of bone, a completely different life.
Group of friends, 10/10 simping 24/7, money, travels, dating, sex with Stacies, laughing...
Basically life on easy mode, just enjoy this amazing experience.
As for most of us, it's brutal and LONELY suffering.
Life's just a lottery, and you're betting everything the moment you step into this filthy cruel world.
Work hard, spend thousands on surgeries, go through a lot of pain, just not to look as nearly gl as them. It's just happened for them effortlessly.

Material things are all this world can offer you, but it'll be limited by your material form.
It's all about how things are shaped, and I lost the genetic lottery.
I wish it wasn't about luck, like, I have an above average physique, I've built this, wish it was the case with facial features, height, etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ducksoover, aesthetic beauty, theonewhocantascend and 4 others
I don't hate people who can live that life, good for them.
But everyone should have the opportunity to have this.
Hate how unfair everything is.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
another retarded "few mm of bone" thread
cms would do nothing let alone a few mm
OK, meters sound good to you? I'm just trying to make a point. Do not focus on the details.
And I know, water, blah, blah, blah.
But sometimes it just makes me really sad.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, ducksoover, shalomnigga and 3 others
Group of friends, 10/10 simping 24/7, money, travels, dating, sex with Stacies, laughing...
Life's just a lottery, and you're betting everything the moment you step into this filthy cruel world.
Work hard, spend thousands on surgeries, go through a lot of pain, just not to look as nearly gl as them. It's just happened for them effortlessly.

Material things are all this world can offer you, but it'll be limited by your material form.
I wish it wasn't about luck, like, I have an above average physique, I've built this, wish it was the case with facial features, height, etc.

If I had the choice between being born with 170 IQ or being chad I would pick 170 IQ

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: dehydrated and Schizomogger
another retarded "few mm of bone" thread
cms would do nothing let alone a few mm
you're completely hung up on the wrong thing, bruh...who cares about technicalities? Not his point

I don't hate people who can live that life, good for them.
But everyone should have the opportunity to have this.
Hate how unfair everything is.
ideally if everyone had this chance with a few girls that made them happy throughout their teens and twenties, I think this world would be a far happier place

If I had the choice between being born with 170 IQ or being chad I would pick 170 IQ
First you have to say what's the Chad's IQ and what the 170 IQ genius looks like.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Midface of Death

So status right???

Me too, especially if I can keep mine.

from LPSG about Nick Kaufmann
I’m curious if he‘s such a fboy (self professed?) and alludes to a ton of hookups, why he never actually seems to be around any women… all his friends and party peeps are pretty boy (and often gay) models and creators. Not really questioning his sexuality… just wanna know where’s the receipts of all these hookups and past girlfriends.
I remember him doing a tiktok with one of his exes. They were on and off for a while because of his lifestyle with all the traveling which is also the reason why they ended it if I remember correctly. There was also this one onlyfans girl who he mentioned briefly in a youtube video. He just seems to keep these things more private
I have to disagree. I don't know if you also watch their youtube videos but I think they show his personality the best and he doesn't seem shy at all. I'd totally believe that he has a lot of hook ups based on his character mixed with his looks
Yeah.. didn’t he say in a video he’s had like hundreds of distinct sexual partners? I may be misremembering but that’s just a ridiculous number. Not that I doubt he could pull it haha, it just seems kinda outrageous
Yeah, something like that, plus Benji always seems to boast the idea of him being some next level fboy. Idk, again, he could get it sure, but how come there’s never any club pics, sneaky snaps from a hookup, when he parties it seems like it just him and the bros… he’s not famous enough for an NDA, but he is popular enough where girls (or anyone) would try and get with him for clout… and those are the kinds of hookups that always leave receipts lol.

115 IQ chad or 170 IQ ltn
115 IQ chad is that even a question?

You're literally smarter than every group of people except Ashkenazis at that point.

East Asians average out at around 106.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and Midface of Death
from LPSG about Nick Kaufmann
@socialcel holy shit I look like a more robust and mature version of him and my body count is 2 :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
bruh everything this guy posts is so braindead and simple. If this doesn't prove looks are everything then I don't know what does

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and Midface of Death
115 IQ chad is that even a question?

You're literally smarter than every group of people except Ashkenazis at that point.

East Asians average out at around 106.
170 IQ is a level of genius that rarely comes around. You’ll be hallucinating theorems in your sleep

• +1
Reactions: EliteMewing, Midface of Death and Brus Wane
170 IQ is a level of genius that rarely comes around. You’ll be hallucinating theorems in your sleep
Yeah.

Rarely is also an understatement.

Einstein is estimated to be somewhere between 160 & 190, no one knows since he didn't take any test...

But once you're at 115 you're more than armed to face the world, especially with chad looks.

170 is super unnecessary unless you have a passion for astrophysics or you plan on IQmogging entire university boards or something...

• +1
Reactions: EliteMewing and butterworld
bruh everything this guy posts is so braindead and simple. If this doesn't prove looks are everything then I don't know what does

Exactly, man. I don't want to sound narcy, but I'm usually seen as a profound person, with extremely good taste, a good heart and soul, everyone says I'm smart, and see me going places. Like, I have everything except for the looks, I'm not a subhuman, but when I look at myself, I don't identify with this. But who gets the spoils are those shallow and brainless people who sell themselves and do stupid shit for followers.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
Holy cope
Yeah.

Rarely is also an understatement.

Einstein is estimated to be somewhere between 160 & 190, no one knows since he didn't take any test...

But once you're at 115 you're more than armed to face the world, especially with chad looks.

170 is super unnecessary unless you have a passion for astrophysics or you plan on IQmogging entire university boards or something...
yeah I suppose we’re different, I would get more pleasure being the next Einstein than being a chad, but it really is a close deal because it’s pretty easy to get rich as a 115 IQ Chad and plus you’re already smarter than 99% of people you interact with (most people are retards).

• +1
Reactions: Brus Wane

Ugly people can blow up with similar content so long as they’re high trust

Anyways, what would you do with an 170 IQ? Build a nuke? Perceive more flaws in society, more suifuel.

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer
Exactly, man. I don't want ot sound narcy, but I usually seen as a profound person, with extremely good taste, a good heart and soul, everyone says I'm smart, and see me going places. Like, I have everything except for the looks, I'm not a subhuman, but when I look at myself, I don't identify with this. But who gets the spoils are those shallow and brainless people who sell themselves and do stupid shit for followers.
For sure bruh, we're like those guys that work on literally every aspect of ourselves from head to toe and get no reward for it. Like, when do we get a chance to finally do things?

We're like the subhuman camera guys in this video, filming all the chads and stacies just living life as intended

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Midface of Death and hello12344
Forget face, if I was simply tall my life would have done a 180. It’s the one thing I always wanted to be and I never got it.

Brutal af I think about how different my life would have been if I discovered hgh + ai at 14 almost everyday.

• +1
Ugly people can blow up with similar content so long as they’re high trust
nah they really can't unless they have high quality cameras and professional editing. This chump didn't need any of that at first because he was already good looking to begin with. If you look at his old videos before he deleted them they were incredibly lazy and shit, but he still got the views form overweight shaniquas who wanted to give him clout for simply existing

Forget face, if I was simply tall my life would have done a 180. It’s the one thing I always wanted to be and I never got it.

Brutal af I think about how different my life would have been if I discovered hgh + ai at 14 almost everyday.
dude just get 3 inch lifts. I'm only like an inch taller than u and I'm easily the tallest at the bar with lifts on

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld and Sprinkles
Anyways, what would you do with an 170 IQ? Build a nuke? Perceive more flaws in society, more suifuel.
Yeah if I was 170 IQ and had knowledge of blackpill/what I know now I would probably NEET or become an evil billionaire.

but if I grew up with 170 IQ I’d likely be bluepilled/not concerned with looks because I would be constantly mogging everyone with my intelligence and eventually the next Einstein

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Midface of Death
For sure bruh, we're like those guys that work on literally every aspect of ourselves from head to toe and get no reward for it. Like, when do we get a chance to finally do things?

We're like the subhuman camera guys in this video, filming all the chads and stacies just live and get recorded

Yeah, bruh. You said it.

• +1
Water, so what?
This is reality

Same here, I'm a manlet, I even asked my family to put me on HGH, but the doctor said I was normal and would grow a little more. She didn't realize how brutal it is for short guys. Fuck!

scripted jew character

dude just get 3 inch lifts. I'm like an inch taller than u and I'm easily the tallest at the bar with lifts on
3 inches is crazy, my closer friends would call me tf out cuz they’re so used to my real height. I might use 1 inch sock lifts tho

• +1
scripted jew character
Shit, I wish a had a chance with one of them. That's what fucks with my mind, feeling that there are things that are locked like in a video game, but there's no DLC for my zygoless midface.

Just deal with the cards you were given theorem

Things u ignored

1. His pheno

2. Development influence over genetics

3. NT

4. Money

I cant enjoy clubbing and partying because I get mogged everytime and it reminds me of the dark blackpilled nature that surrounds me. I cant enjoy studying or working because I know all that money will have me beta buxxing at the end, because it doesn't buy love and sexual attraction no matter how much it is. I cant enjoy socializing for a long period of time because I am non NT, I get sidelined, and I dont enjoy what the average young adult low IQ animal enjoys. :feelswhy:

same, imagine what you could do with such intelligence, the average iq for self made deca billionaires is 150, now imagine 170, becoming a billionaire should be a walk in the park

• +1
Reactions: butterworld