HOW do you return to work after surgery

D

Deleted member 16220

🥰
So get this. I have a new desk job for the last 3 months that I like and pays well. But I plan on getting surgery in like 3 months. How the hell do I get a ton of surgery and return to work within 14 days and explain away the swelling?

I literally don't care that people realize I got surgery. I don't care whatsoever. What bothers me is that I could lose the job or something potentially.

What excuses can I say to explain the swelling and obvious visual differences so normies don't flip shit on me?

I was thinking to say that I got jaw surgery to fix a malocclusion and the surgeon also straightened my nose with a septoplasty and some assymetry in my eyes.

I feel like normies can't cope with me getting a genio but telling them I had a literal malocclusion and they might believe it. They also don't understand any of the bones in the human face so they won't know the difference between the jaw and the chin and how it all affects the way you look.

I'm brainstorming here.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese, thecel, Deleted member 26859 and 6 others
Same dilemma. I am actually thinking of never going back.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 26859 and 8 others
Explain it all away as functional surgery should work. I know of two people IRL now who got jaw surgery and managed to pass it off as functional (or maybe it WAS functional, I don’t care),

• +1
Reactions: kimtaehyung, Lonenely sigma, AsGoodAsItGets and 3 others
Same dilemma. I am actually thinking of never going back.

I thought of that at first but I really don't want to go through the work of getting a new job and I DONT care that people know I got surgery. Like if these fucks were strangers on the street I would straight up tell them "I got Lefort 3 and used tren". But because I have to deal with these fuckers on a daily basis in a professional competitive environment I have to appear a certain way, a cucked way, and surgery is an obvious nuclear approach to life that normies don't support. The social repercussions are brutal. I might literally do it anyways. I just want to get away with it.

After like 2 weeks of it normies accept it and stop caring. You just need to survive basically 2 weeks of normies realizing you did something.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, AsGoodAsItGets, angelo and 2 others
just say you fell on your face and needed surgery for bones fracturing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, UnaMogger, deepfrieddog and 4 others
I thought of that at first but I really don't want to go through the work of getting a new job and I DONT care that people know I got surgery. Like if these fucks were strangers on the street I would straight up tell them "I got Lefort 3 and used tren". But because I have to deal with these fuckers on a daily basis in a professional competitive environment I have to appear a certain way, a cucked way, and surgery is an obvious nuclear approach to life that normies don't support. The social repercussions are brutal. I might literally do it anyways. I just want to get away with it.

After like 2 weeks of it normies accept it and stop caring. You just need to survive basically 2 weeks of normies realizing you did something.
Yes the worst part is that you have to deal with these people everyday. My workplace has gossipers and shit-talkers and I know there will be so much shit-talking and snide comments. I guess I'll just have to eat it without losing my shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: reptiles and Deleted member 16220
Explain it all away as functional surgery should work. I know of two people IRL now who got jaw surgery and managed to pass it off as functional (or maybe it WAS functional, I don’t care),
Dude so my ACTUAL plan here right, is genio, jaw implants, browridge implants, and a septoplasty, buccal fat removal as well.

I'm literally adding implants all over my face, removing fat, straightening my nose. I won't look the same AT ALL.

I have to think of a functional excuse. The problem is it's a ridiculous amount of surgery so it's hard to sound realistic

• Love it
Reactions: angelo
Dude so my ACTUAL plan here right, is genio, jaw implants, browridge implants, and a septoplasty, buccal fat removal as well.

I'm literally adding implants all over my face, removing fat, straightening my nose. I won't look the same AT ALL.

I have to think of a functional excuse. The problem is it's a ridiculous amount of surgery so it's hard to sound realistic
Can you please review the buccal fat removal on .org? I am thinking of getting that .

• +1
Reactions: callisto, zura and Deleted member 16220
People literally won’t give a fuck lol.
They will probably forget you told them a week later

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Jamaldickjavontus, subhuman incel and 6 others
Remember they’re just normies, you don’t need to tell them the whole procedure list.

Everything except the brow ridge implant you could pass off as just “jaw surgery for sleep apnea” and if they question the aesthetic changes just act pleasantly surprised. The septoplasty you can pass off as part of the process to improve your airways over all. Just act like you are trusting the doctors and not really understanding the processes, like a normie would do.

The brow implant is tough though. Really tough.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Jamaldickjavontus, gribsufer1 and 7 others
Can you please review the buccal fat removal on .org? I am thinking of getting that .

It's mostly cope but i can tell you everything you need to know. I know a lot about surgery actually.

It doesn't really do much but I need it specifically because I just have too much tissue in my cheeks. I am half asian and I have been to Asia and everyone there looks like me and has bloat genetics. Basically all the muscles in our faces is hypertrophied including the smiling muscles in the middle of the face. I am coping with this by Botox in the masseter muscles and staying lean but I want to go an additional step and get buccal fat removal.

It won't do much if you are lean but if you want to bulk there's simply less fat cells there to replicate so you wont be as fat facially. As you age it's detrimental though because as the skin loses its elasticity it sags and the fat and muscles actually holds the skin up in the gap where your cheeks are. So while you are young you might complain about too much fat there, but as you age you will complain about sagging skin there. Especially if you get buccal fat removal. However I am such a bloated case specifically that I think I need it.

Most people who get buccal fat removal report not much difference. I personally will probably only have like 40% of the fat removed. I don't really need it I just want it on top of everything else I'm doing. Hope that helps.

• +1
Reactions: angelo and Octavian_Augustus
So get this. I have a new desk job for the last 3 months that I like and pays well. But I plan on getting surgery in like 3 months. How the hell do I get a ton of surgery and return to work within 14 days and explain away the swelling?

I literally don't care that people realize I got surgery. I don't care whatsoever. What bothers me is that I could lose the job or something potentially.

What excuses can I say to explain the swelling and obvious visual differences so normies don't flip shit on me?

I was thinking to say that I got jaw surgery to fix a malocclusion and the surgeon also straightened my nose with a septoplasty and some assymetry in my eyes.

I feel like normies can't cope with me getting a genio but telling them I had a literal malocclusion and they might believe it. They also don't understand any of the bones in the human face so they won't know the difference between the jaw and the chin and how it all affects the way you look.

I'm brainstorming here.
malocclusion + sleep apnea / breathing problems

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 16220
Remember they’re just normies, you don’t need to tell them the whole procedure list.

Everything except the brow ridge implant you could pass off as just “jaw surgery for sleep apnea” and if they question the aesthetic changes just act pleasantly surprised. The septoplasty you can pass off as part of the process to improve your airways over all. Just act like you are trusting the doctors and not really understanding the processes, like a normie would do.

The brow implant is tough though. Really tough.

Dude ill do it. Ill just say I had sleep apnea and needed jaw surgery and one of my nostrils was collapsed as well internally affecting my breathing.

Ill just say that the surgeon recommended I do browridge because I would look strange bringing my lower face forward and leaving the upper half of my face so for aesthetic reasons he recommended it. What do you think

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, subhuman incel, Lethbridge and 1 other person
You underestimate how under-handed and snide people can be in corporate environments.

• +1
Reactions: colbycovington, callisto, zura and 4 others

The collagues won't his boss will care he's off work for more than 2 weeks and when he's off work no 1 is there to fill his shift which is horrible if your manning a company

• +1
Reactions: zura, Prince88 and Deleted member 16220
You underestimate how under-handed and snide people can be in corporate environments.

I have autism so I can't tell that's the brutal factor added to that why would they care it's none of there buissness and your not there son

• +1
  • JFL
Dude ill do it. Ill just say I had sleep apnea and needed jaw surgery and one of my nostrils was collapsed as well internally affecting my breathing.

Ill just say that the surgeon recommended I do browridge because I would look strange bringing my lower face forward and leaving the upper half of my face so for aesthetic reasons he recommended it. What do you think

Maybe someone can think of a better explanation but I personally can’t.

• +1
  • JFL

I hardly care dude. I do my job and I do it well if anyone wants to talk shit it's not like they actually truly really gave a fuck about me to begin with. It's not like I'm dealing with lifelong best friends here. These are people that don't really care if you died on the way to work.

I'm brainstorming here.
What surgeries are you getting brodie.

You’re getting similar surgeries to me. Always claim for functionality no one understands it anyway. For brow ridge just say your face is maturing no one will be able to pinpoint that it was your frontal bone that changed. Brow ridge is known to grow in early 20s and you don’t see normies commenting on that. Also don’t get buccal fat removal you’re just removing youthful and healthy fat for muh hollow cheeks.

• +1
Reactions: zura and Unsh
just say you got a haircut

• JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, subhuman incel, Hellcat and 3 others

dont mention the brow ridge. people will realize you look different because of your jaw surgery + rhino and wont really be able to pinpoint the browridge implant because you already look so much different. saying your doctor recommended a cosmetic implant along with surgery to fix sleep apnea is just really unrealistic, they will immediately realize something is up

anyway where did ur motivational threads go i miss them :cry:

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, zura, subhuman incel and 2 others
dont mention the brow ridge. people will realize you look different because of your jaw surgery + rhino and wont really be able to pinpoint the browridge implant because you already look so much different. saying your doctor recommended a cosmetic implant along with surgery to fix sleep apnea is just really unrealistic, they will immediately realize something is up

anyway where did ur motivational threads go i miss them :cry:

My browridge will be insanely swollen it's obvious. They won't know what the hell is going on with my face but they will notice insane projection and bruising and know I got SOME sort of surgery. I just need a viable excuse. I would 100% just tell people i got cosmetic surgery but I don't want to have issues because it's just the people at my job that I care about. Outside work I don't give a flying fuck.

I stopped talking on here because people here don't listen. The truth is if you are actually doing shit in life you aren't on this site. I just came here now because I legit have a serious question that I need help with lol.

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, zura, gribsufer1 and 3 others
My browridge will be insanely swollen it's obvious. They won't know what the hell is going on with my face but they will notice insane projection and bruising and know I got SOME sort of surgery. I just need a viable excuse. I would 100% just tell people i got cosmetic surgery but I don't want to have issues because it's just the people at my job that I care about. Outside work I don't give a flying fuck.

I stopped talking on here because people here don't listen. The truth is if you are actually doing shit in life you aren't on this site. I just came here now because I legit have a serious question that I need help with lol.
i just like to see the shitposts as i am now mainly working 13 hours a day until september where i start uni.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
i just like to see the shitposts as i am now mainly working 13 hours a day until september where i start uni.

These guys are retards bro that's the issue. I knew some REAL looksmaxxers who got tons of surgery and they had less than 10 posts. While dudes are here TALKING about getting surgery, there's an ugly dude out there making money to GET surgery. That ugly dude, is me.

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, zura, gribsufer1 and 2 others
These guys are retards bro that's the issue. I knew some REAL looksmaxxers who got tons of surgery and they had less than 10 posts. While dudes are here TALKING about getting surgery, there's an ugly dude out there making money to GET surgery. That ugly dude, is me.
Can I dm you face? Wanna see who is uglier. Btw I booked with ramieri.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel

Malaclussion is legit. Tell them you’ve been struggling with it for a while and it has been fucking up your chewing, breathing and overall well-being which is why your doctor recommended it to you

• +1
  • JFL
You don't because you will never get surgery

And the answer is you get surgery before you move somewhere new. For example, I plan on getting surgery then moving to belize

And the answer is you get surgery before you move somewhere new. For example, I plan on getting surgery then moving to belize
why Belize?

why Belize?
Nice location, not too crowded, not too expensive, relatively safe, English speaking, can acquire residency after staying on tourist visa for 12 months. My goal is to save some money first then buy some land and a tiny house there and pretty much live off grid, without having to rely on full time job, just part time work or maybe set up some weekend business

say you went through a late stage of puberty and you also got acid splashed on your face

• +1
Reactions: zura
Nice location, not too crowded, not too expensive, relatively safe, English speaking, can acquire residency after staying on tourist visa for 12 months. My goal is to save some money first then buy some land and a tiny house there and pretty much live off grid, without having to rely on full time job, just part time work or maybe set up some weekend business
isn't it really murderous there?

isn't it really murderous there?
The population is small, so a few gangs and stuff could distort the rate. It's like 100 people a year killed there. And I'm pretty sure that's mainly in Belize city

Very bitch boy mentality you have. YOU would never get surgery.

I slept in my car for the last 6 months while you made probably another few thousand posts. You don't know me at all, not one bit.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Google: why do I have swelling on my _____

And pick an answer as an excuse

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura and Deleted member 16220

surgery is normal and common in japan tho, or say it was a mma fight and ur face was broken and repaired

• JFL
“I fell”

• JFL
„i had a car crash and disfigured my face, so i got surgery all ovwr my face to repair it“

real talk now, just say u had surgery cause u want to look better, ur overthinking way too much my friend

I slept in my car for the last 6 months while you made probably another few thousand posts. You don't know me at all, not one bit.

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
wisdom teeth would be a good one, i know a lot of people who had to get shitty botched bimax’s done to get those fuckers out.

as for everything else, not sure, you’re going to be swollen as fuck anyways so by the time you’re healed i think they would’ve forgotten what your original face looked like.

i think you’re overthinking it, as you said, you’re valuable to the company, so the fuck are they going to do about it?

• JFL

I thought you were living in Japan about a month ago?
Jfl the larps are hard to keep up with

I'm brainstorming here.
“Sleep apnea” bro

• JFL
I thought you were living in Japan about a month ago?
Jfl the larps are hard to keep up with

You clearly have no respect for yourself because you have no respect for anyone else. We all project the limits of our own lives on the lives of others so if you think others can't live amazing lives it's because yours is terrible.

Of course you wouldn't contemplate that I actually do shit in this world, that I actually was in japan, and also happened to sleep in my car for the last 6 months.

You couldn't fathom that at all. Because you're nothing like me.

PXL 20230612 190714629
Screenshot 20230612 134745
PXL 20230614 062747757

PXL 20230522 102649498

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
You clearly have no respect for yourself because you have no respect for anyone else. We all project the limits of our own lives on the lives of others so if you think others can't live amazing lives it's because yours is terrible.

Of course you wouldn't contemplate that I actually do shit in this world, that I actually was in japan, and also happened to sleep in my car for the last 6 months.

You couldn't fathom that at all. Because you're nothing like me.

View attachment 2341356 View attachment 2341357 View attachment 2341358

View attachment 2341361
I am more like you than you imagine.
Living in a car doesn't sound like an "amazing" life. And so you moved to Japan to live in a car? Lol. You live in a car but you're worried what coworkers will think of surgery?

I'm literally one of the people that most advocates for moving around the world, escaping constraints of modern society and the expectations that come with it btw

• +1
wisdom teeth would be a good one, i know a lot of people who had to get shitty botched bimax’s done to get those fuckers out.

as for everything else, not sure, you’re going to be swollen as fuck anyways so by the time you’re healed i think they would’ve forgotten what your original face looked like.

i think you’re overthinking it, as you said, you’re valuable to the company, so the fuck are they going to do about it?

I'm gonna show back up to work with the coronavirus mask and if they ask why I'll say i got jaw surgery and my face is swollen. Ill just keep wearing the mask until the swelling is gone and say I got jaw surgery and a septoplasty because my nose was crooked.

I am more like you than you imagine.
Living in a car doesn't sound like an "amazing" life. And so you moved to Japan to live in a car? Lol. You live in a car but you're worried what coworkers will think of surgery?

I'm literally one of the people that most advocates for moving around the world, escaping constraints of modern society and the expectations that come with it btw

I'm not telling you everything about my life at all.

When I speak on here it's practically to an audience of people who may or may not want the best for me. When you speak to enemies you can't reveal what you are doing.

I slept in my car to save for surgery. When i accomplish what I worked extremely hard for, it will be worth it.

• +1
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate
I'm not telling you everything about my life at all.

When I speak on here it's practically to an audience of people who may or may not want the best for me. When you speak to enemies you can't reveal what you are doing.

I slept in my car to save for surgery. When i accomplish what I worked extremely hard for, it will be worth it.
seems like sleep in car is legit for saving lol