Dunjam
lost n damned
- Joined
- Sep 5, 2026
- Posts
- 46
- Reputation
- 48
I had an overdose, and since then, I've had issues playing Hearthstone, and with general real-time problem solving, like understanding a new layout of a shop etc. My oxygen saturation was 88% when they found me, and I was unresponsive for about 24 hours.
Since I have no point of comparison, I do not know how much injury I may have sustained. Any tips? Was top 0.5% in a card game within a week of playing, now I'm getting curb-stomped by noobs and tried putting a spoon in the bin instead of the drawer. jfl
Since I have no point of comparison, I do not know how much injury I may have sustained. Any tips? Was top 0.5% in a card game within a week of playing, now I'm getting curb-stomped by noobs and tried putting a spoon in the bin instead of the drawer. jfl
