How do you undo what years of PSL rotting did to your brain?

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
4 years of PSL rotting, and I’ve fully adapted to the PSL environment. I’ve adapted so hard that I’ve lost the ability to thrive outside of this environment. I only want to interact with like-minded people. How do I make my brain return to its original state: when it was compatible with interacting with normies?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Luffymaxxing, Lynxress and 9 others
I’ve fully adapted to the PSL environment. I’ve adapted so hard that I’ve lost the ability to thrive outside of this environment. I only want to interact with like-minded people. How do I make my brain return to its original state: when it was compatible with interacting with normies?
Step one get tf off of this forum :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: micropp, Deleted member 51465, 5.5psl and 1 other person
You don't...

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: NarrowBones and thecel
You don't...

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel
I’ve fully adapted to the PSL environment. I’ve adapted so hard that I’ve lost the ability to thrive outside of this environment. I only want to interact with like-minded people. How do I make my brain return to its original state: when it was compatible with interacting with normies?
Can you dm me the video of you in a dress bro?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Zonar, Heinrich Schmidt, efidescontinuado and 3 others
I don't think i have a psl mindset so it never really effected me

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and thecel
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: efidescontinuado, gooner23 and thecel
@thecel delete your acc thats what im prob gonna do

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and thecel

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lynxress, Heinrich Schmidt, Deleted member 51465 and 6 others
4 years of PSL rotting, and I’ve fully adapted to the PSL environment. I’ve adapted so hard that I’ve lost the ability to thrive outside of this environment. I only want to interact with like-minded people. How do I make my brain return to its original state: when it was compatible with interacting with normies?
You tranny so it is over

• WTF
Who cares no brain for jawline

• WTF
You cannot.

• So Sad
nah i can check out anytime. been at this for ~30 years but i ain't married to it. it doesn't own me :forcedsmile:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95 and thecel
Nahhhh
Just go outside nigha

• Ugh..
Not by trusting kevin trudeau of course. But you can do some eft tapping, that's some light shit that can help.

• Hmm...
Then just take psychotropics then bruh, idk fek LOL

• Woah
You have to be like Patrick Bateman. Portray an aura of normalcy when interacting with NPCs.

• Woah
I posted 16.5 posts per day, and @gooner23 posted 44 posts per day. Since joining, he rots more than I do.
tbfff i never make threads i only reply so i think my posts are a bit inflated good chance i delete my account by summer

Attachments

• looksmax.png
    looksmax.png
    25.1 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
Once you learn about the blackpill everything starts to make sense and it's hard to escape from it unless reality disproves the BP (if you get a girlfriend like the NeverGiveUp dude) and still this wouldn't be enough because a lot of men agree to believe in this due to their dating experience and other people problems.

• +1

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre​

• So Sad
in what way do you feel isolated from the average person.

• +1
Once you learn about the blackpill everything starts to make sense and it's hard to escape from it unless reality disproves the BP (if you get a girlfriend like the NeverGiveUp dude) and still this wouldn't be enough because a lot of men agree to believe in this due to their dating experience and other people problems.
that guy had his girfriend leave to "find herself" in another country for a year

• Woah
I’ve been almost a year here and I already only want or try to interact with like minded people

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003 and aesthetic beauty
Youre an ugly faggot tranny noone gonna be friends with u lil bro only social rejects

• So Sad
It was over the moment you made the thread on canine fossa. There are people in med school that don’t know what that is JFL.

• JFL
Bonesmash, develop amnesia, ironically become a skullmogger in the process and get all the Stacys

• JFL
GH9LfDnbMAALL7-

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and randomop
You can get a lobotomy. That is possibly the most practical solution. Otherwise, you'll have to contemplate how you personally can do that. You'll need to be able to controll your emotions well, and be able to tollorate whatever treatment your looks get you.

It's kind of hard to go back if you've fully digested the blackpill. Maybe if this was your first year being blackpilled you cpuld regurgitate the information somewhat and go about life being bluepilled. But after four years? Not a chance.

I don't think a single day has passed in my life since I got blackpilled where I haven't refreshed at least one blackpill in my mind. Today I was thinking about the lookspill and heightpill. It was probably simulated cuz I passed a few good-looking tall guys and their small harams out and about in the streets.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Britmaxxer and thecel
over for any chance at normal life. make money and live free.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: douche, Deleted member 51465 and thecel
Did you actually castrate yourself

Ypu cant

Get the fuck off. It’s really not that hard if you’re not weak

try to make some friends, go out, have fun, find some goals and stay busy in life. There's a reason why 90% of people here are basement dwelling rotters or kids, all this black pill shit and psl obsession happens when your life is too idle and empty. When you become an actual working adult trying to make it in the world and earn a living this crap stops mattering so much to you

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: douche, thecel and incel194012940
try to make some friends, go out, have fun, find some goals and stay busy in life. There's a reason why 90% of people here are basement dwelling rotters or kids, all this black pill shit and psl obsession happens when your life is too idle and empty. When you become an actual working adult trying to make it in the world and earn a living this crap stops mattering so much to you
most low iq post of the week

you fucking idiot just go lower down on the hierarchy of needs to stop caring you wouldn’t care about looks if u had cancer broooo :soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
go er (in roblox)

You can't, I've been on PSL since '18 and I know I'll be in it forever, even if I get married and have kids I won't leave psl

• So Sad

you fucking idiot just go lower down on the hierarchy of needs to stop caring you wouldn’t care about looks if u had cancer broooo :soy::soy::soy:
malevolent basement dwelling retards like you deserve to be incels for life, and I'm glad that is the case

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: douche and thecel
nowadays normies know PSL culture so you are adapted pretty good

• JFL
reminder that the worst thing that can happen to you is to go bald.

• So Sad

Low IQ if you spend even a millisecond of the day pondering causality or what people, like yourself, refer to as the 'blackpill'. Your intuition should've come to the obvious conclusion that all this is all extremely basic knowledge, insentient mental masturbation for the sake of protecting your ego; being a normie with a social life who's thought process is almost entirely captivated by the real world, that is - school, friends, relationships, family, hobbies, politics (Normie thoughts) - is time well spent in comparison to pondering existence, genetic determinism, looks theory, social dynamics and other esoteric pseudo-intellectual spew

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Pikabro