How does anyone actually believe in such thing as BBC takeover

Mr. President

Mr. President

Just do it brah
I have never seen a black guy with anything lighter than a latina outside of one NFL player i know. Literally they are incel, most are fat ugly and either really short or tall with weird proportions. this my experience atleast

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Birdcell, Recessed Life, sportsmogger and 14 others
@Kamui @dimorphism

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
Only bwno sissy fetishists

• +1
Reactions: yirma19, gr34ter and LowTierVitoBss
It is happening but there SMV was increased ((((artificially))))

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: got.daim, yandex99, rand anon and 1 other person
blacks are just coping lol

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxxin and KDD5
Girls fuck em secretly. Pretty much every girl had a bbc phase

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EggKing, shalomnigga, sportsmogger and 5 others
What country do you live in?

Girls fuck em secretly. Pretty much every girl had a bbc phase
no they dont lol, i was talking to sorority girls and they specifically dont like frats with black dudes or ethnics. literally game over except for hood rats

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, zan, futuregigamogger and 7 others
no they dont lol, i was talking to sorority girls and they specifically dont like frats with black dudes or ethnics. literally game over except for hood rats
Why would they tell you if they like black guys

Actions>words

Run a dripped out black high mtn on tinder

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EggKing, p0lishsubhuman, distance decay and 9 others
It's texas bro what did you expect? Lmfaoo

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sportsmogger, aesthetic beauty, Costcosuperstore and 6 others
@human304 look at him cope

Why would they tell you if they like black guys

Actions>words

Run a dripped out black high mtn on tinder
Hard to explain but we were ranking frats because im dating a hoco chair, but they avoided one because they let in blacks and indians, but they seem to be fine with our that has mexicans
It's texas bro what did you expect? Lmfaoo
Honestly it might be worse elsewhere blacks at my college are like a quarter and i have not seen one get play from a white girl now mexicans do

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: sportsmogger, Marsiere214, |Daddy_Zygos| and 4 others
I have never seen a black guy with anything lighter than a latina outside of one NFL player i know. Literally they are incel, most are fat ugly and either really short or tall with weird proportions. this my experience atleast
This forum tend to overestimate or underestimate the black smv

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Ricky212 and Mr. President
Hard to explain but we were ranking frats because im dating a hoco chair, but they avoided one because they let in blacks and indians, but they seem to be fine with our that has mexicans

Honestly it might be worse elsewhere blacks at my college are like a quarter and i have not seen one get play from a white girl now mexicans do
make sense girls who go to frats like white dudes. doesn’t mean anything tho the d1 nigs at your school probably slay more then all your frats

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, zan, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
but they seem to be fine with our that has mexicans
Basically something like this

3198160 1670711321339

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Mr. President
make sense girls who go to frats like white dudes. doesn’t mean anything tho the d1 nigs at your school probably slay more then all your frats
I have never seen them out in the bars, so its possible they got their own events but its like 60 out of 10000 i would harldy call that a takeover

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and Looks234
  • +1
Nikki Yovvino, fucked two BBC athletes on a party

When this news spread, she became scared that chad wont date her anymore

Cries out "muh rape"

One year in Jail for false rape accusation.

every single race of women who is sexually active fucks a BBC at least once just to see what the fuss is all about.

Screenshot 20240331 0146572

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
judging from all the bastard mulatto children I see roaming around I assume BBC is law

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0, 97baHater, got.daim and 2 others
I have never seen them out in the bars, so its possible they got their own events but its like 60 out of 10000 i would harldy call that a takeover
Niggas are eating just fine. Arabs blacks and Latinos aren’t incels at all. BBC takeover is a meme but there is truth to it just overblown. Only races I’d say it’s over for are curries even gooks are having their come up thanks to anime and Kpop

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yirma19, sportsmogger, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
judging from all the bastard mulatto children I see roaming around I assume BBC is law
That’s another thing. I see a lot more mullatos than every other mixed mutt creature and when asked 90% of them are to white women blk men, but when I go outside I never see blk men with white women. So they must be fuckin in secret or stn I dunno

• +1
Reactions: zan, Costcosuperstore, human304 and 2 others
Why you always have to be on the extreme’s talking about the black smv:lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Looks234
this is true for most darkskins, majority of them are incel asf.

Lightskins and even brown skins are fine tho

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, leanmaxxin and Mr. President
@human304 look at him cope
he is not strong. Accepting the BBC reality will make him rope.

Let him leave in that bluepill. Btw bro check this story.

• JFL
Reactions: bedes, klip11 and aesthetic beauty
@Looks234 I think the black smv alright put not as good as some ppl say or not as bad as others say end of the day is all about the individual

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Looks234
this is true for most darkskins, majority of them are incel asf.

Lightskins and even brown skins are fine tho
Not true. Normal niggas do jsut fine I see it everyday. Skin complexion doesn’t fuck blacks over like it does for women. Mullatos do better but they ain’t black to begin with… but blk dudes do pretty well esp when compared to ethnics and non mongrels

Key for blacks iif dark is to be low inhb and they can get hoes. Mullatos and whites only need be nt they will do fine esp mullatos they are OP

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, aesthetic beauty and yeeyeeslayer
Not true. Normal niggas do jsut fine I see it everyday. Skin complexion doesn’t fuck blacks over like it does for women. Mullatos do better but they ain’t black to begin with… but blk dudes do pretty well esp when compared to ethnics and non mongrels
your not in america so its irrelevant

Whatever helps you sleep at night man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, leanmaxxin and Mr. President
your not in america so its irrelevant
I live in an USA copycat country which copies everything the USA ppl do. So yes my opinion is relevant and @Looks234 will confirm my takes line up with his very own for reference. So I am correct. Its dumbasses like you and @yeeyeeslayer who don’t know a single thing about BBC SMV and how they get hoes that don’t know what they are on about

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zan, aesthetic beauty, FaceandBBC and 3 others
he is not strong. Accepting the BBC reality will make him rope.

Let him leave in that bluepill. Btw bro check this story.

She’s a 4/10 at best lol. That’s your best proof lmao.

• +1
Reactions: yirma19
I live in an USA copycat country which copies everything the USA ppl do. So yes my opinion is relevant and @Looks234 will confirm my takes line up with his very own for reference. So I am correct. Its dumbasses like you and @yeeyeeslayer who don’t know a single thing about BBC SMV and how they get hoes that don’t know what they are on about
Darkskins struggle unless tall and jacked cuz they don’t have that BBC halo in that situation

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and Mr. President
JFL, this cant be anything but a troll post. I have only seen one nigga even chatting to a white women on my campus and there is 40000 people all the same age. Frats and sororitys and the college campus are the young culuture for all of america dude.

• +1
In my area its just my experience and its not like they arent here
yeah I know is just that it’s just cringe when ppl say jbb is law in the U.S is just cope

Put the thing about the black smv is alright neither over tier or a halo

• Hmm...
Reactions: Mr. President
you dont see them but you know whats going on....

JFL, this cant be anything but a troll post. I have only seen one nigga even chatting to a white women on my campus and there is 40000 people all the same age. Frats and sororitys and the college campus are the young culuture for all of america dude.
Who do you think who slays the most

Like archetype and PSL

She’s a 4/10 at best lol. That’s your best proof lmao.
she's a 4/10 whose info got leaked. meanwhile billions of women who fucked BBCs never get exposed.

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
Who do you think who slays the most

Like archetype and PSL
you can be a slayer in my town with two of the three:
tall
white
handsome
if you got all three it throes itself at you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Costcosuperstore, yeeyeeslayer and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 97baHater, yirma19, sportsmogger and 2 others
On average, white men have bigger dicks than black men. BBC muh ass. You wanna watch a tranny stretch a nigga?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yirma19 and sportsmogger
C0__kecUQAAUao6.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: klip11
If they’re mostly ugly why wouldnt they be incel.

• +1