How does anyone actually believe in such thing as BBC takeover

Girls fuck em secretly. Pretty much every girl had a bbc phase
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: = This you

Fucking nigger, i will fucking lynch you fucking nigger

What if i draw me dick blaack and rape fuck you? Would you like that? For sure haha lill white sissy boy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iblamechico, Lysine, yirma19 and 1 other person
Nikki Yovvino, fucked two BBC athletes on a party

When this news spread, she became scared that chad wont date her anymore

Cries out "muh rape"

One year in Jail for false rape accusation.

every single race of women who is sexually active fucks a BBC at least once just to see what the fuss is all about.

View attachment 2829010

yeah I know is just that it’s just cringe when ppl say jbb is law in the U.S is just cope

Put the thing about the black smv is alright neither over tier or a halo
I’m confused why the mhmm:feelswat:

there was a guy who got exposed for being a crazy degen pedo who wanted black supremecy for their cocks or someshit and who was also owned a pedo ring if you got a spare hour check it out (dont mind the thumbnail tho)

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
You pf is some jew btw.. what you said is also jewish..

Kys
My avi is an Armenian not a Jew for one thing and how is what I said Jewish? I literally acknowledged it is only because kike propaganda.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger

Every girl in the UK worships BBC it was somewhat prominent last year that girls had strong interest in them but this year is different….

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and aesthetic beauty
Every girl in the UK worships BBC it was somewhat prominent last year that girls had strong interest in them but this year is different….
LOL :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: NIGGA IS THE RESEARCHER OF BBC-OLOGY

NIGGA HAS A PHD ON BBCOLOGY, BBC DIKUNDU ANDD MORE! PROFESOR BBC

LOL :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: NIGGA IS THE RESEARCHER OF BBC-OLOGY

NIGGA HAS A PHD ON BBCOLOGY, BBC DIKUNDU ANDD MORE! PROFESOR BBC
seems like half the users on this thread love bbc

seems like half the users on this thread love bbc
Onn GODDDDDDD , everyone has a weird obsession with it

II just need like draw me dick black and fk start raping them, they might enjoy it haah!

Big cope white Texas white girls fw non whites heavy Mexicans/Negroids cant struggle in that state
My nigga ive never even been to texas jfl

I was just guessing/playing devils adv.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and aesthetic beauty
I have never seen a black guy with anything lighter than a latina outside of one NFL player i know. Literally they are incel, most are fat ugly and either really short or tall with weird proportions. this my experience atleast
What did they say about black people and how do good looking black men perform?

What did they say about black people and how do good looking black men perform?
Never seen one tbh, general consensus is they are desperate for a white women and go for fat ones, the dimes go to the tall rich white guys

• +1
Even boomers are aware of the BBC ✊🏿worldwide takeover

Last edited:
Never seen one tbh, general consensus is they are desperate for a white women and go for fat ones,
Lol. This is true but not completely. There are a lot of black men who will fuck anything at any weight, But yeah there are dudes who will pedestalize overweight white women.
the dimes go to the tall rich white guys
If there aren’t any attractive black men, I would hold your judgement on black smv just a little bit. The difference between the average black man and a gl one is huge.

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
This thread is so funny man. It's just blacks and whites making posts and repping each other that supports their world views. Lmao :ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yirma19, Kamui, Mr. President and 2 others
yup that's the holy trinity of looks, face, race and height. if you excel in all 3 the world is your oyster
Buck broken once again, swear this guy's such a cuck for whites, stfu you shia dog

@Squirtle @kebab

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: yirma19, aesthetic beauty, kebab and 1 other person
On average, white men have bigger dicks than black men. BBC muh ass. You wanna watch a tranny stretch a nigga?
I dickmog u lil bro be quiet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: leanmaxxin
i just speak the truth buddy, sorry if i struck a nerve
Blis saar yes the white race is the most superior please allow me to marry your white German daughter i want white genes, my kids will be blonde and blue eyed saar blis

• JFL
Reactions: got.daim, aesthetic beauty, kebab and 1 other person
i just speak the truth buddy, sorry if i struck a nerve
You didn't hit shit, it's just sad seeing an ethnic like you bending over for white people

• Hmm...
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
You didn't hit shit, it's just sad seeing an ethnic like you bending over for white people
just seething becuase i stated the fact that most darkskins are incel doesn't mean what ur saying 😂😂😂

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: leanmaxxin and sportsmogger
all this just seething becuase i said most darkskins are incel 😂😂😂
Dark skin isnt a falio in the west, you just need to be handsome like everything else, most of the dark incels are fobs from africa.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: got.daim, Mr. President and sportsmogger
Fragile nigs getting mogged by white people for eternity in ever aspect meanwhile cuck asains and ethnics worship blacks as they the satanic opposite of angelic white people

• +1
Reactions: Guardiolacel and leanmaxxin
I'm literally lightskin, idgaf about darkskins lol
ok doesn't change the fact that most dark skins are incel and that i'm not a cuck for stating that fact 🤷‍♂️

• JFL
Dark skin isnt a falio in the west, you just need to be handsome like everything else, most of the dark incels are fobs from africa.
dark skin is a major failo. You have niche appeal with the biggest whores ever and thats it JFL. You also have to be tall and athletic minimum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr. President, yeeyeeslayer and sportsmogger
ok doesn't change the fact that most dark skins are incel and that i'm not a cuck for stating that fact 🤷‍♂️
Wheres your source, darkskin nigs are slaying everywhere in the UK where you're from lol, girls always pick between darkskins and lightskins or brownskins in street interviews and shit

You haven't gone outside in years

Also blacks aren't incel fym
light skins and brown skins no, dark skins with very low euro dna are probably incel unless tall and/or jacked

• JFL
Wheres your source, darkskin nigs are slaying everywhere in the UK where you're from lol, girls always pick between darkskins and lightskins or brownskins in street interviews and shit

You haven't gone outside in years
delusional nig cope :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
light skins and brown skins no, dark skins with very low euro dna are probably incel unless tall and/or jacked
💀 No they're not nigga, wheres your fucking proof lol

There you go again dicksucking white people, muh euro dna gtfo

You can still be lightskin and brownskin but have no euro dna

• JFL
Buck broken once again, swear this guy's such a cuck for whites, stfu you shia dog

@Squirtle @kebab
He's just an NPC who keeps regurgitating the same stuff. His entire post history has a similar theme of baiting for replies. Very boring user. N0rthface and WeiWei are sfcels too but atleast they were funny. Most of his takes lack substance in general. Just leave a jfl react and keep going tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and sportsmogger
He's just an NPC who keeps regurgitating the same stuff. His entire post history has a similar theme of baiting for replies. Very boring user. N0rthface and WeiWei are sfcels too but atleast they were funny. Most of his takes lack substance in general. Just leave a jfl react and keep going tbh.
Bros an Arab SFcel, interesting

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
dark skin is a major failo. You have niche appeal with the biggest whores ever and thats it JFL. You also have to be tall and athletic minimum
JFL if you thing this is india. Dark skin isnt disgusting to foids, warm undertones on medium brown skin is. Also yes you have to be tall because of ethnic tax but not because of darkskin falio. You dont need to be athletic or jacked thats a bonus, swear you niggas only perspective of black males are tiktok.

• +1
yes you are bozo, keep seething at white people bro.
Not seething at white people, just disproving nigs who say darkskins are incel or blacks are incel when they're clearly not JFL

Obviously you got offended and thought I was seething towards you, relax whigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Guardiolacel and sportsmogger
Not seething at white people, just disproving nigs who say darkskins are incel or blacks are incel when they're clearly not JFL

Obviously you got offended and thought I was seething towards you, relax whigga
well this thread is full of the usual BNWO cucks and other anti white shit that kids spam 24/7

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Guardiolacel and sportsmogger