How does anyone actually believe in such thing as BBC takeover

JFL if you thing this is india. Dark skin isnt disgusting to foids, warm undertones on medium brown skin is. Also yes you have to be tall because of ethnic tax but not because of darkskin falio. You dont need to be athletic or jacked thats a bonus, swear you niggas only perspective of black males are tiktok.
Its still not ideal = failo

Buck broken once again, swear this guy's such a cuck for whites, stfu you shia dog

@Squirtle @kebab
Aye leave him alone or he will call Ali (RA) to help him beat your ass!!!! (Astaghfirullah)

You didn't hit shit, it's just sad seeing an ethnic like you bending over for white people
even u dont believe what u typed here , just coping with a made up excuse:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:, no good looking non white needs to cope with the fact that if u have u all 3 , u won in life

even u dont believe what u typed here , just coping with a made up excuse:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:, no good looking non white needs to cope with the fact that if u have u all 3 , u won in life
Sure, but letting lil nigga know that he has none of those

He's just an NPC who keeps regurgitating the same stuff. His entire post history has a similar theme of baiting for replies. Very boring user. N0rthface and WeiWei are sfcels too but atleast they were funny. Most of his takes lack substance in general. Just leave a jfl react and keep going tbh.
lol ur just hurt cuz i mocked india in past threads it was a joke don't cry

what i was saying in this thread isn't even an example of being a trolling baiting sfcel i was genuinely arguing i point i believed.

+ ur posts don't have any more substance than mine lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Yall took this too seriously this is true but I embellished to just bait out the blackies

• So Sad
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Thread is full of a bunch of deathnics and SFcels crying

It depends on location ofc, in some countries/states BBC halo is true and even low tier blacks slay granted they’re NTmaxxed compared to their white counterparts, however in others most blacks are more likely to be non acclimated FOBs so they just end up as blackcels, which is why you have SFcels saying that blacks have low SMV cuz they suffer from bias

lol ur just hurt cuz i mocked india in past threads it was a joke don't cry
I only interacted with one of your dozen threads that you made about India last week and I stole all your reps in the first reply itself.

what i was saying in this thread isn't even an example of being a trolling baiting sfcel i was genuinely arguing i point i believed.

+ ur posts don't have any more substance than mine lmao

@sportsmogger @Lynxress @kebab

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, kebab and sportsmogger
I only interacted with one of your dozen threads that you made about India last week and I stole all your reps in the first reply itself.
only an autistic indian would flex something like that

i only recently starting rotting and becoming a quality user my rep ratio was wayy shitter a few months back
View attachment 2829706

@sportsmogger @Lynxress @kebab

• +1
Reactions: Guardiolacel
water to anyone that goes outside

Even boomers are aware of the BBC ✊🏿worldwide takeover

this is how some white men cope with certain white women being whores or sluts, they blame black people and say its black culture.:lul: The level cope is insane.Even in cases of white women not bein whores/sluts he basically calls them that for being with black men, because in hes mind he believes he is superior to black men and if white women are fucking black men its because its for sexual reasons. Not realizing most people fuck for sexual reasons, but said white guy in the post believes hes status and racial rank gives him leverage in mating market to fuck what ever race of women he wants he doesn't believe in sexual leverage for being a sexually attractive man UNLESS its one of hes fellow white brothers.

Notice he never said anything about white men fucking black women or asian women or latinas, this is nothing more then a loser who wants the ability to fuck what ever race of women he wants, then demand racial groups of other men leave white women alone, nothing more then a tactic loser males regardless of race use. This whole muh race talk and we need to preserve this or that race IS BULLSHIT TALK.
Like i said that guy in this post would fuck the brains out of these two women below then make a post like that.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and 97baHater