How does height affect your attractiveness?

Piratecel

Piratecel

Kraken
The way it goes is Face>Frame>Height but it entirely depends there isn't a 100% accurate way to calculate but this is what I think.

If your height is 5'10,5'11, and 6" then your height won't be a problem for you but won't necessarily increase your attractiveness. If you are any height above 6" that is an increase in attractiveness for you. If you are 5'9 or 5'8 that is a danger zone and entirely depends on the foid but I would say it's a small blow to your attractiveness but not much. If your height is 5'7 to 5'3 then yes that is a hit to your attractiveness but doesn't mean that its over. It's entirely possible to compensate by moneymaxxing, statusmaxxing, social circle maxxing, gym maxxing and surgery maxxing. Also if lower than 5'3 then that's really really bad, obviously a hard blow to your SMV.

Does this mean that 6"+ people have higher smv overall? Not if that person has a sub par face and frame. Some ugly lanky 6'3 guy is easily less attractive than a 5'11 guy with a good looking face and good frame.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
5ece9223d82254adc01093fcbdcf96fa.gif

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 16771 and MaxillaMaxing
height adds 0 attractiveness without an attractive face, it only counts when you are facially 5 psl+. so an average 6'7 gets mogged into oblivion by a 6 psl 5'7 manlet irl no matter what females say( their action counts not what they say) and i have seen this alot.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, RoundHouse, Deleted member 2403 and 6 others
height adds 0 attractiveness without an attractive face, it only counts when you are facially 5 psl+. so an average 6'7 gets mogged into oblivion by a 6 psl 5'7 manlet irl no matter what females say( their action counts not what they say) and i have seen this alot.
Women will prefer a guy who is good looking and 6'4 over a guy who is good looking and 5'10, but they would prefer a guy who is good looking and 5'10 over a guy who is ugly and 6'4. That is what I mean.

I agree an ugly, bald, aspie 6'7 guy would get mogged hard by a 5'7 good looking, nt, manlet.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Looks234, Aloejuice and 1 other person
Women will prefer a guy who is good looking and 6'4 over a guy who is good looking and 5'10, but they would prefer a guy who is good looking and 5'10 over a guy who is ugly and 6'4. That is what I mean.
thats exactly what i said and meant, height only matters if you have 2 attractive dudes who get rated the same available to date you, in this situation the taller guy wins here.
overall if there is a better looking guy around a gl girl that guy will get taken by her no matter how short he is and no matter how tall other uglier dudes are around her, the better face wins.

• +1
Reactions: joao, Looks234 and Piratecel
It affects it a shit ton

its overall look + one on one

height is like big tits

I agree an ugly, bald, aspie 6'7 guy would get mogged hard by a 5'7 good looking, nt, manlet.
6'4 gl guys are incredibly rare, like 1/10000

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 2403
its overall look + one on one

height is like big tits
Not really, frame is. By frame I mean actual skeletal frame, not muscles.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and traveler
Face>Height>Frame>Muscle (race is a wild card)

Everything starts and ends with the face. If you're above average in the face you can get away with being below average in the other areas. The higher rating you receive with your face then the lower ratings you can have for all other factors. The less important the factor is the lower your rating can be in this area if you have a very high rating face.

I have considered creating a chart with good variations of all these factors. I'll give a ratings scale for each factor then give a few examples for random fictional people.

FACE: This is the combination of upper face mid face, lower face, hair, and skin. Eyes are the most important, Jaw is second and hair is third. If any one of those areas are deformed or vastly below average then your overall look will be damaged severely even if you're a 10 in all other areas. Overall the rating is from 1-10 with a 1 being an absolute abomination, 4 being below average with one major area being poor, 5 is normie, 7 is top 10% and an 8+ is basically top 1% where you can get any woman you desire with this face even if you're somewhat below average in all other areas.

HEIGHT: Height provides a woman with a sense of security. Also, a man's height is something she would love to show off and I'm sure you've seen the tic tok videos of this.
1: below 5'3 (Game over for you as you're below the average height for most women in the world
2: 5'3"-5'4"
3: 5'4"-5'5"
4: 5'5"-5'6"(any height at this level would need around an 8+ face to get away with this poor height (unless you make up for this with your status)
5.5'6"-5-8"(this is the height where if you have a 7+ face you can get away with being below average height)
6:5'8"-5'10" (6 face is sufficient at this height)
7:5'10"-6"
8:6"-6'1"(This is normally where men have the best combination of face, height, frame)
9:6'1"-6'2"
10: 6'2-6'4"( peak height, however this doesn't allow you to get away with having a 5 or below face. It just gives you an advantage over other people who have the same rating of face as you.

After 6'4" the height starts to have negative effects even if frame, and face are considered equal. Women start to think of you as a circus freak after you reach a certain point. With that being said, finding a man that's over 6'4" with a great frame for his height and a great face(7+) is like 1:1,000,000. Now athletes that are monsters are able to over come this gigantism issue because they sometimes have the combination of looks, and frame along with status that masks almost any imperfections. Overall most studies on the ideal or best height for a man in the US is anywhere from 6 foot to 6'4".

FRAME: Frame is your skeletal make up which gives you a sort of powerfull appearance: lean waist, thick wrists, broad shoulders. Having the 1.618 ratio of shoulders to waist is the golden ratio which can be frauded or worked on through diet and exercise but it's much easier if you already have the natural frame that has the large braod shoulders and thin hips. The further away your ratio is in either direction, the lower your rating becomes. I would say each +or - 0.1 difference would lower your frame rating by 1 full point on a scale of 1-10. So if you have a 1.42 ratio then you have an 8 frame. If you have a 1.0 ratio then your frame is a 4. Now, unlike the face having a below average frame will not end your chances if you're at least a 6 in the face and 6 in the height category. It's just not ideal and it will put you at a disadvantage to a majority of men who have an above average face with above average height.

MUSCLUARITY: Last but not least is muscularity and this is the least important of all looks factors but it does play a role. This gives you a strong dominant appearance and can add to your frame. It's almost like frauding your genetics with natural work and time. Unfrotunately some may have to large of hips or too small shoulders to ever reach that natural golden ratio even if they max out their muscluarity but it can still help.

Below are some of the percentages and ratios which would be optimal and the chart below takes into consideration your height.

Flexed arm: 2.5x larger than non-dominant wrist

Flexed calves: Same size as flexed arms

Shoulders: 1.618x larger than waist (the previously-explained Golden Ratio)

Chest: 6.5x larger than non-dominant wrist

Upper leg: 1.75x larger than knee

• Arm: 252% wrist
  • Calf: 192% ankle
  • Neck: 78% head
  • Chest: 148% pelvis
  • Waist: 86% pelvis
  • Thigh: 175% knee
  • Waist: 45-47% height
  • Shoulders: 1.618x waist
  • Arms: Same size as neck
  • Chest: 10-12” larger than waist
Height​
Waist​
Shoulders​
Arms​
Chest​
5’5”​
29.9”​
48.38”​
14-19”​
40.9”​
5’6”​
30.4”​
49.1”​
14-19”​
41.4”​
5’7”​
30.8”​
49.9”​
14-19”​
41.8”​
5’8”​
31.3”​
50.6”​
14-19”​
42.3”​
5’9”​
31.7”​
51.4”​
14-19”​
42.7”​
5’10”​
32.2”​
52.1”​
14-19”​
43.”​
5’11”​
32.7”​
52.8”​
14-19”​
43.7”​
6’0”​
33.1”​
53.6”​
14-19”​
44.1”​
6’1”​
33.6”​
54.3”​
14-19”​
44.6”​
6’2”​
34”​
55.1”​
14-19”​
45”​
6’3”​
34.5”​
55.8”​
14-19”​
45.5​

If you have an 8+ face, 7+ height and 7+ frame. You can get away with a 1 in muscularity because you're just genetically superior naturally in the more important factors that muscle would just be a bonus for you. It would be a cherry on the top but you can still easily slay without being jacked. Hell you could even be a little chubby with those natural stats and still slay.

Overall if you have a 6 face and above then height may only be an issue if you're under 5'8". If you're under 5'8" and under a 7 rating in the face then you can just height fraud. If height frauding throws off your frame ratios then you can max out your frame and stack on some muscle mass in the shoulder, chest and back and stay at a lean 10% body fat or less to have as lean of a waist as possible without compromising your T levels.

If you're below a 6 in the face then focus on the major parts of your face that are lowering your score. In this day and age in order to have decent success you most likely have to be a 6 or above in the face unless you geo maxxed or have high level status.

If you're under 5'3" it's most likely over for you unless you get top 0.1% status and even then they won't want you for your looks it's to use you for your fame and followers. Even if you have surgery to make you 5'10" and you go through that 1-2 years of pain and pay out hundreds of thousands of dollars that might not be the greatest solutions since you will most likely look foolish with a tiny torso, jacked up frame, etc.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: tombradylover, NonChadSlayer, Looks234 and 2 others

Everything starts and ends with the face. If you're above average in the face you can get away with being below average in the other areas. The higher rating you receive with your face then the lower ratings you can have for all other factors. The less important the factor is the lower your rating can be in this area if you have a very high rating face.

I have considered creating a chart with good variations of all these factors. I'll give a ratings scale for each factor then give a few examples for random fictional people.

FACE: This is the combination of upper face mid face, lower face, hair, and skin. Eyes are the most important, Jaw is second and hair is third. If any one of those areas are deformed or vastly below average then your overall look will be damaged severely even if you're a 10 in all other areas. Overall the rating is from 1-10 with a 1 being an absolute abomination, 4 being below average with one major area being poor, 5 is normie, 7 is top 10% and an 8+ is basically top 1% where you can get any woman you desire with this face even if you're somewhat below average in all other areas.

HEIGHT: Height provides a woman with a sense of security. Also, a man's height is something she would love to show off and I'm sure you've seen the tic tok videos of this.
1: below 5'3 (Game over for you as you're below the average height for most women in the world
4: 5'5"-5'6"(any height at this level would need around an 8+ face to get away with this poor height (unless you make up for this with your status)
5.5'6"-5-8"(this is the height where if you have a 7+ face you can get away with being below average height)
8:6"-6'1"(This is normally where men have the best combination of face, height, frame)
10: 6'2-6'4"( peak height, however this doesn't allow you to get away with having a 5 or below face. It just gives you an advantage over other people who have the same rating of face as you.

After 6'4" the height starts to have negative effects even if frame, and face are considered equal. Women start to think of you as a circus freak after you reach a certain point. With that being said, finding a man that's over 6'4" with a great frame for his height and a great face(7+) is like 1:1,000,000. Now athletes that are monsters are able to over come this gigantism issue because they sometimes have the combination of looks, and frame along with status that masks almost any imperfections. Overall most studies on the ideal or best height for a man in the US is anywhere from 6 foot to 6'4".

FRAME: Frame is your skeletal make up which gives you a sort of powerfull appearance: lean waist, thick wrists, broad shoulders. Having the 1.618 ratio of shoulders to waist is the golden ratio which can be frauded or worked on through diet and exercise but it's much easier if you already have the natural frame that has the large braod shoulders and thin hips. The further away your ratio is in either direction, the lower your rating becomes. I would say each +or - 0.1 difference would lower your frame rating by 1 full point on a scale of 1-10. So if you have a 1.42 ratio then you have an 8 frame. If you have a 1.0 ratio then your frame is a 4. Now, unlike the face having a below average frame will not end your chances if you're at least a 6 in the face and 6 in the height category. It's just not ideal and it will put you at a disadvantage to a majority of men who have an above average face with above average height.

MUSCLUARITY: Last but not least is muscularity and this is the least important of all looks factors but it does play a role. This gives you a strong dominant appearance and can add to your frame. It's almost like frauding your genetics with natural work and time. Unfrotunately some may have to large of hips or too small shoulders to ever reach that natural golden ratio even if they max out their muscluarity but it can still help.

Below are some of the percentages and ratios which would be optimal and the chart below takes into consideration your height.

Height​
Waist​
Shoulders​
Arms​
Chest​
5’5”​
29.9”​
48.38”​
14-19”​
40.9”​
5’6”​
30.4”​
49.1”​
14-19”​
41.4”​
5’7”​
30.8”​
49.9”​
14-19”​
41.8”​
5’8”​
31.3”​
50.6”​
14-19”​
42.3”​
5’9”​
31.7”​
51.4”​
14-19”​
42.7”​
5’10”​
32.2”​
52.1”​
14-19”​
43.”​
5’11”​
32.7”​
52.8”​
14-19”​
43.7”​
6’0”​
33.1”​
53.6”​
14-19”​
44.1”​
6’1”​
33.6”​
54.3”​
14-19”​
44.6”​
6’2”​
34”​
55.1”​
14-19”​
45”​
6’3”​
34.5”​
55.8”​
14-19”​
45.5​

If you have an 8+ face, 7+ height and 7+ frame. You can get away with a 1 in muscularity because you're just genetically superior naturally in the more important factors that muscle would just be a bonus for you. It would be a cherry on the top but you can still easily slay without being jacked. Hell you could even be a little chubby with those natural stats and still slay.

Overall if you have a 6 face and above then height may only be an issue if you're under 5'8". If you're under 5'8" and under a 7 rating in the face then you can just height fraud. If height frauding throws off your frame ratios then you can max out your frame and stack on some muscle mass in the shoulder, chest and back and stay at a lean 10% body fat or less to have as lean of a waist as possible without compromising your T levels.

If you're below a 6 in the face then focus on the major parts of your face that are lowering your score. In this day and age in order to have decent success you most likely have to be a 6 or above in the face unless you geo maxxed or have high level status.

If you're under 5'3" it's most likely over for you unless you get top 0.1% status and even then they won't want you for your looks it's to use you for your fame and followers. Even if you have surgery to make you 5'10" and you go through that 1-2 years of pain and pay out hundreds of thousands of dollars that might not be the greatest solutions since you will most likely look foolish with a tiny torso, jacked up frame, etc.
Top tier post should be pinned to the homepage of this forum tbh

• +1
Reactions: NonChadSlayer
Height is relative to the men around you, like I’m 5’10 but still mog like 70 percent of men in the area cause most are manlet mestizos but when I go to a white area then Im average at best.

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel
Height is relative to the men around you, like I’m 5’10 but still mog like 70 percent of men in the area cause most are manlet mestizos but when I go to a white area then Im average at best.
Similar to me, I am 5'11 and when I go to the gym I height mog at least 80% of the guys there because they're mostly curries and other ethnic gymcels.

• +1
Reactions: iwillbeflinch and MostGLSlayer
Similar to me, I am 5'11 and when I go to the gym I height mog at least 80% of the guys there because they're mostly curries and other ethnic gymcels.
All that matters is how much you mog other men around you tbh, a foid sees this and youre automatically more attractive

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel

Height​
Waist​
Shoulders​
Arms​
Chest​
5’5”​
29.9”​
48.38”​
14-19”​
40.9”​
5’6”​
30.4”​
49.1”​
14-19”​
41.4”​
5’7”​
30.8”​
49.9”​
14-19”​
41.8”​
5’8”​
31.3”​
50.6”​
14-19”​
42.3”​
5’9”​
31.7”​
51.4”​
14-19”​
42.7”​
5’10”​
32.2”​
52.1”​
14-19”​
43.”​
5’11”​
32.7”​
52.8”​
14-19”​
43.7”​
6’0”​
33.1”​
53.6”​
14-19”​
44.1”​
6’1”​
33.6”​
54.3”​
14-19”​
44.6”​
6’2”​
34”​
55.1”​
14-19”​
45”​
6’3”​
34.5”​
55.8”​
14-19”​
45.5​

Where did you copy paste this