How does my frame look?

B

Broski

Zephir
Gymmaxing for 4 months (130 to 150lbs). Dirty bulking (hence acne) but somehow still maintaining low bf%. Bideltoid has increased from sub 18 to 19+ and wrists have increased from 6 to 6.5 :feelswhy:. My waist is 30 inch and I'm 5'10. So how's my frame (and solutions for bacne asap).

PXL 20220313 053353007MP2

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and jake_okok
Just want to post and reminds you to not pick your bacne, or you will end up a scarcel

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin, Deleted member 18045 and Broski
How 2 fix it
I had really shit acne and went on accutane
But i made the mistake of picking some of my acne when i was younger so now I have scars on my back

But im happy they are at least skin coloured, they don't look that bad IMO and even better with a tan (its better than having red spots/acne put it that way), but would have just rather not picked my acne in the first place

If you mean how to fix acne, idk - accutane or if you can't do that, not eating foods your skin is sensitive to (won't fully heal your acne but won't make it look uber shit)

If u mean how to fix scars, rofl probably surgery, or learn to live with them. you can fix pigmentation scars, just not keloids/tissue scars

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18045
Gymmaxing for 4 months (130 to 150lbs). Dirty bulking (hence acne) but somehow still maintaining low bf%. Bideltoid has increased from sub 18 to 19+ and wrists have increased from 6 to 6.5 :feelswhy:. My waist is 30 inch and I'm 5'10. So how's my frame (and solutions for bacne asap).

View attachment 1589140
Pcb

This worked for bacne for me

Looks good tbh...impressive by natural standards even.
Kinda looks similar to mine:

IMG 0416

What helped me with back acne was just having better hygiene. Try to always shower after the gym, and don't let that sweat hang around longer than an hour or two. Do you use a loofa? If not, get one. It's great for exfoliating your skin especially when used with a non-harsh body wash. Also pick up some alcohol wipes and disinfect your acne once a day or at least the oozing ones.

• +1
Reactions: Broski
I'll be going on accutane very soon so hopefully no scarring

Just want to post and reminds you to not pick your bacne, or you will end up a scarcel
Will scrubbing do that too? Isnt removing dead skin essential to remove bacne? I need help cuz i have it too

im 20.5 years old (late puberty tho, was always borderline underweight my hwole life

Will scrubbing do that too? Isnt removing dead skin essential to remove bacne? I need help cuz i have it too
Ehh i wouldn't recommend scrubbing lol, sounds irritating as fuck. You want to be really gentle with your skin. any type of irritation is bad