how does northern ireland exist?

Hardrada

Hardrada

Worship Nature
borders are just imaginary lines is there anything actually at the border or anything in either country that lets you tell them apart? do they use different currency or what

They are a part of the United Kingdom, they're kind of the sell outs of Irish people. Ireland isn't a part of the UK. Tbh, all of Ireland should be Ireland's, not this Northern Ireland B.S.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, SecularIslamist, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
They are a part of the United Kingdom, they're kind of the sell outs of Irish people. Ireland isn't a part of the UK. Tbh, all of Ireland should be Ireland's, not this Northern Ireland B.S.
i agree that all of ireland should be one and i understand that northern ireland is part of the UK but how exactly? yes some paper can say on it that NI is a part of the UK but physically what actually makes NI different from the ireland otherwise NI being a part of the UK is just an imaginary idea. do you have to pay to drive/walk through the border of NI and ireland? do ireland and NI use difference currency? is there a wall at the border? if not then northern ireland isnt rlly part of the uk its just an idea created to provoke ppl that ppl can just ignore

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
borders are just imaginary lines is there anything actually at the border or anything in either country that lets you tell them apart? do they use different currency or what
There’s religious feuds, so culture wise it’s the same but it is a different country, (imagine ukraine and Russia - same culture and all but different mentalities)

There’s religious feuds, so culture wise it’s the same but it is a different country, (imagine ukraine and Russia - same culture and all but different mentalities)
i thought that both NI wants to be part of ireland and ireland wants NI to be part of them. were there religious feuds before the meaningless line through the island was created or after?

• +1
Reactions: Salted_Salty
i thought that both NI wants to be part of ireland and ireland wants NI to be part of them. were there religious feuds before the meaningless line through the island was created or after?
I have a teacher from Ireland, she said that one side is Protestant one side is catholic, I’m not educated enough but I’m gonna guess it was a mutual splitting to prevent civil wars, around 1920

I have a teacher from Ireland, she said that one side is Protestant one side is catholic, I’m not educated enough but I’m gonna guess it was a mutual splitting to prevent civil wars, around 1920
they might asewll join back now who tf is religious anymore let alone cares about which denomination of the religion they are

they might asewll join back now who tf is religious anymore let alone cares about which denomination of the religion they are
It’s no longer like religious hate, the hate is genetational

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada
It’s no longer like religious hate, the hate is genetational
why are the irish hatin themselves tho when it should be the british for killing fucking millions of them

Battle of Boyne, bucko.

Henry VIII defects from the catholic church because he couldnt get a divorce (srs) making Anglicanism, a branch of christianity founded by him that spreads trough England but doesnt really reach catholic Ireland.

This later creates a schism and political conflict, the UK holds onto Northern Ireland as part of the UK, the rest of Ireland is independent since the 1920's. But conflict was long lasting search up 'The Troubles'

• +1
Henry VIII defects from the catholic church because he couldnt get a divorce (srs) making Anglicanism, a branch of christianity founded by him that spreads trough England but doesnt really reach catholic Ireland.

This later creates a schism and political conflict, the UK holds onto Northern Ireland as part of the UK, the rest of Ireland is independent since the 1920's. But conflict was long lasting search up 'The Troubles'
Thx bro

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
This the same nigga who told me my knowledge of south Asia is shit, yesterday he was talking bs about southwestern Asia, now about western Europe.. stay in your lane, Ranjeet. Western history is way more complicated than debates on who makes better curry

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
This the same nigga who told me my knowledge of south Asia is shit, yesterday he was talking bs about southwestern Asia, now about western Europe.. stay in your lane, Ranjeet. Western history is way more complicated than debates on who makes better curry
Cry more turkroach kebabjeet.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and N1666
i agree that all of ireland should be one and i understand that northern ireland is part of the UK but how exactly? yes some paper can say on it that NI is a part of the UK but physically what actually makes NI different from the ireland otherwise NI being a part of the UK is just an imaginary idea. do you have to pay to drive/walk through the border of NI and ireland? do ireland and NI use difference currency? is there a wall at the border? if not then northern ireland isnt rlly part of the uk its just an idea created to provoke ppl that ppl can just ignore
The ones who wanted to stay with the UK lived in the north and those who didn’t lived elsewhere. That’s why the border is the way it is now. I do believe they use different currency. Northern Ireland uses pounds and Ireland uses euros.

Im praying for the bombings to start happening again, FUCK THE UK, Ireland mogs

• +1
Reactions: CFW432
Cry more turkroach kebabjeet.
20240401 145230

Places like jersey and Guernsey are the exact same

They exist for financial reasons or somethn tho
Not really. I don't know why people call it a "tax haven" either unless you are extremely wealthy.

Not really. I don't know why people call it a "tax haven" either unless you are extremely wealthy.
They call it a tax haven because there is a zero tax rate no matter how much you make. Literally zero.

They call it a tax haven because there is a zero tax rate no matter how much you make. Literally zero.
There is, I've been living in jersey for the past six months and you most certainly do pay tax. The cost of living is incredibly high too so it counteracts the benefit of "low tax", like on all similar islands.

There is, I've been living in jersey for the past six months and you most certainly do pay tax. The cost of living is incredibly high too so it counteracts the benefit of "low tax", like on all similar islands.
Geurnsey is zero

Harry from the sidemen told me!
I love how the only reason people know about guernsey is because of w2s, it’s one of the best summer holidays to go on for sub £100

I love how the only reason people know about guernsey is because of w2s, it’s one of the best summer holidays to go on for sub £100
What's it got that mainland don't?

What's it got that mainland don't?
The uk isn’t the “mainland”, the only similarities is that they use £s. The views make it the best, the beaches etc you won’t ever find anything that in England. There’s hardly any crime (cuz there’s no ethnics there) and it’s not packed full of tourists and thugs

• +1
The uk isn’t the “mainland”, the only similarities is that they use £s. The views make it the best, the beaches etc you won’t ever find anything that in England. There’s hardly any crime (cuz there’s no ethnics there) and it’s not packed full of tourists and thugs
How many french are there

And what's better jersey or geurnsey

They aren't sellouts lol. Northern Irish niggas are literally descended from protestant Scottish plantation owners that the king of England literally moved over there to create a demographic shift so that England could always have a foothold on Irish soil. If anything "northern Irish" need to be fucking exterminated as the invading Scottish bastards they are, they are traitors to the celtic race, but not necessarily traitors when it comes to religion.

They aren't sellouts lol. Northern Irish niggas are literally descended from protestant Scottish plantation owners that the king of England literally moved over there to create a demographic shift so that England could always have a foothold on Irish soil. If anything "northern Irish" need to be fucking exterminated as the invading Scottish bastards they are, they are traitors to the celtic race, but not necessarily traitors when it comes to religion.
If Scots and Irish are the same race whats there to fight about there ain't no real difference between them

If Scots and Irish are the same race whats there to fight about there ain't no real difference between them
Irish are catholics, Scots are protestant bitches that are the bitches of England. So much for muh William Wallace muh freedom type bullshit. If the Scottish actually cared about being celtic they'd leave the UK which is ran by GERMANIC ANGLO- SAXON INVADERS and team up with their Irish brothers to drive the anglo-saxons back to Germany and reclaim the British isles for the native celtic peoples.

• +1
How many french are there

And what's better jersey or geurnsey
Jersey is better. It’s not a French island either it’s still British so there’s no French people there despite it being right next to France and the street names in French

• +1
Irish are catholics, Scots are protestant bitches that are the bitches of England. So much for muh William Wallace muh freedom type bullshit. If the Scottish actually cared about being celtic they'd leave the UK which is ran by GERMANIC ANGLO- SAXON INVADERS and team up with their Irish brothers to drive the anglo-saxons back to Germany and reclaim the British isles for the native celtic peoples.
You typing this:
GIF by Young Thug

• JFL
Reactions: CFW432
I just got done playing ck3 btw that's why I'm talking like this :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Atm tho every European needs to be united

They aren’t true sellouts. The majority of northern Irish are part Scottish and Welsh. The British moved many of them over there hence why they are not Catholic.

• +1
PAJEET DETECTED, OPINION REJECTED (lol jk).

They aren’t true sellouts. The majority of northern Irish are part Scottish and Welsh. The British moved many of them over there hence why they are not Catholic.
My British culture class did not inform me of this. Joever. Did the Scottish and Welsh replace the Irish population in the north? In that case, they’re indeed not actual sell-outs. Thanks for correcting.