How does someone get back into combat sports after plastic surgery

You will need a complex revision if youre getting a bimax through NHS anyway.
do you think that all bimaxes that are not paid out of pocket are going to end up in a suboptimal result?
even if the patient has a word in the design/planning stage?

do you think that all bimaxes that are not paid out of pocket are going to end up in a suboptimal result?
even if the patient has a word in the design/planning stage?
who cares what your word is in the planning? The virtual plan isn't what youre actually gonna get.

• +1
Reactions: Giorgio
who cares what your word is in the planning? The virtual plan isn't what youre actually gonna get.
even if the surgeon uses guides and 3d printed plates?
I understand that there always is some variability of the result, especially when it comes to the soft tissue, but I more meant it in a way that if the plan the insurance surgeon designs for example underadvances, then the patient can either try to convince him he'd like a bigger movement, or not proceed if the surgeon is adamant

I think that the number one most important thing when it comes to getting a good bimax result is the patient itself and his case, if he is quite recessed but has enough maxillary development to allow for a movement without getting dogmaxxed, then it will be a lot easier for the surgeon to improve the patient looks (compared to lets say a patient that barely needs the bimax, so in that case the error margin is a lot slimmer & an insurance surgeon has a higher chance of botching aesthetically or just making the guy look the same after)