How does the surgery process go?

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
Lets say I want to do a surgery with Pagnoni, how does the entire process go? Do I have to show up there before we start designing an implant or does he do it himself after getting a CT scan? Do we chat via email only or by video call too? Do I stay in hospital afterwards?

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
Lets say I want to do a surgery with Pagnoni, how does the entire process go?
Step zero: consultation of Looksmax online experts:
7ol7YtRGCzCABI6Ms.jpeg

First step, surgeon consultation:
RainingMoneyDoctor.jpg

Second step, preoperative photo:
NmdcSq.jpg

Third step, implant design:
art_history.jpg

Fourth step, operation:
bQ0P2MOv-Ej4f2VwZDuyKHjV-iDTK9-QYCEhuGga9AM.jpg

Fifth step, postoperative foto:

Final step, success:
mette_og_brian_laudrup.jpg

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, humanoidsub7, SuperChancla and 13 others
7ol7YtRGCzCABI6Ms.jpeg

RainingMoneyDoctor.jpg

NmdcSq.jpg

art_history.jpg

Fourth step, operation:

Custom-Facial-Implants-1b-custom-jawline-and-infraornital-malar-implants-oblique-after-Dr-Barry-Eppley-Indianapolis.jpg

Final step, success:
But like, do I have to know dimensions or will the guy tell me how big the implant has to be?

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis
But like, do I have to know dimensions or will the guy tell me how big the implant has to be?
Bro, I'm telling you...

20 mm height, 30 mm width, 40 mm projection. You cannot get it wrong. Mogger bones :aheago:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 21403, Lonenely sigma and 1 other person
Bro, I'm telling you...

20 mm height, 30 mm width, 40 mm projection. You cannot get it wrong. Mogger bones :aheago:
fr now tho, do i have to measure it myself or can he do it by analyzing CT scan of my head?

fr now tho, do i have to measure it myself or can he do it by analyzing CT scan of my head?
CT scan ofc. And not YOU, but your doc. You do not analyze shit. You just poke with your finger, and say: "i want this size"

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
CT scan ofc. And not YOU, but your doc. You do not analyze shit. You just poke with your finger, and say: "i want this size"
and then he sends me an implant design and I am supposed to pretend like i know wtf its going to look like? how does that go

get scans, consult with surgeon, let the surgeon design the implants or pay someone else to do the design, pay the deposit, consult again for final planning and to set a surgery date, pay for the surgery and there you go

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Artemis
and then he sends me an implant design and I am supposed to pretend like i know wtf its going to look like? how does that go
You are supposed to ask the suitable size for your face, to achieve the result you want. You do not even need to deal with CT.

@Gaia262

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: User49 and Lonenely sigma
The fuck do you even need implants for? Most things that implants solve, can be solved with fillers.

And fillers can be sculpted gradually, until you achieve the mogger result you want.

The fuck do you even need implants for? Most things that implants solve, can be solved with fillers.

And fillers can be sculpted gradually, until you achieve the mogger result you want.
I won't do fillers, i want a permanent solution, and i've heard too many horror stories about fillers already

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
I won't do fillers, i want a permanent solution, and i've heard too many horror stories about fillers already
Fillers are dissolvable though...
... But have you heard about Epply and his mutants? :feelshehe:

7ol7YtRGCzCABI6Ms.jpeg

RainingMoneyDoctor.jpg

NmdcSq.jpg

art_history.jpg

Fourth step, operation:

View attachment 2129406

Final step, success:
Genius

• Love it
Fillers are dissolvable though...
... But have you heard about Epply and his mutants? :feelshehe:
yeah but those are retards who don't know shit about what looks good and what doesn't. thats why i want to learn about the entire process in the first place, i want to learn every step so that i don't fail like some of those retarded fagots do. also, i plan on earning 3-4 times the amount of money needed, just in case i fail. and i still consider that as an option but you know, better than having to refuel my face every 2 months so that my girl doesn't leave me:feelsrope:

yeah but those are retards who don't know shit about what looks good and what doesn't.
You don't either. And you will hardly learn anything, because you do not have education, nor you work with patients like surgeons do :lul:

But whatever, your choice :feelsokman:

• So Sad
You are supposed to ask the suitable size for your face, to achieve the result you want. You do not even need to deal with CT.

@Gaia262
gosh

ur mongoloid brain gets worse by the day

• JFL
dude u used to be cool with me before, what happened:(
sry man, didnt want to be rude. :feelsokman:

But well... you will regret doing implants. sry to be a bad news bearer. :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
sry man, didnt want to be rude. :feelsokman:

But well... you will regret doing implants. sry to be a bad news bearer. :feelsrope:
we will see ig, i don't have much to lose anyway

• Hmm...
we will see ig, i don't have much to lose anyway
If you are LTN, then you have A LOT to lose. Because bad implants will make you subhuman. And in addition to that you will be offset by 20k+ euros.

With fillers, you lose 2k max. If you have to dissolve, you return to your baseline. You can try many times until you get the result. They are refilled once a year if it is Voluma.

Hello muh butthurt friend :feelshehe:
have u ever consulted for implants or any other surgery than fillers u poorcel

surgeons don’t know shit about aesthetics for the most part, you should show them realistic morphs of what you are trying to achieve. for example, a surgeon thought my friend didn’t need rhino and wouldnt operate on him until he showed them morphs and they then understood. end result was similar too. same for another guy ik who got supras.

literally all your takes are horrible and are a way of you coping by being a mongoloid (jbw:feelsgood: )poor, oldcel

log off oldman

have u ever consulted for implants or any other surgery than fillers u poorcel
Yes. I really wanted saddled implants for my cheekbones 404.

But after thinking a lot about it and consulting 2 surgeons, i understood that implants are a HUGE COPE.
surgeons don’t know shit about aesthetics for the most part, you should show them realistic morphs of what you are trying to achieve. for example, a surgeon thought my friend didn’t need rhino and would operate on him until he showed them morphs and they then understood. end result was similar too. same for another guy ik who got supras.
You will NEVER see terrible result from these surgeons. They cherry-pick. AND the majority of results are bad.
literally all your takes are horrible and are a way of you coping by being a mongoloid (jbw:feelsgood: )poor, oldcel
I am probably richer than you, and probably whiter than you... at least i can run JBW unlike you :feelshehe:

• JFL
Reactions: User49
Yes. I really wanted saddled implants for my cheekbones 404.

But after thinking a lot about it and consulting 2 surgeons, i understood that implants are a HUGE COPE.
you’re broke
You will NEVER see terrible result from these surgeons. They cherry-pick. AND the majority of results are bad.
i literally saw my friends results, they were good

you are right tho, most surgeons don’t know what the fuck they’re doing.
I am probably richer than you, and probably whiter than you... at least i can run JBW unlike you :feelshehe:
i’m not even med i’m east polish but that’s beside the point

what i’m trying to say is that u need to show the surgeon PRECISELY what u are trying to achieve. not just “idk put whatever on me” esp for jaw implants. wrap around jaw implants are the biggest cope on here and ends up with too wide and obtuse of a jaw frontal angle

• +1
what i’m trying to say is that u need to show the surgeon PRECISELY what u are trying to achieve.
I agree.

And how do you know precisely what YOU WANT? How do you know if the implant gives you exactly 2mm projection? Or that you even want 2mm vs 5mm? As you know, the difference between incel and Chad is a few mm of bone...

And btw, fillers do not have this issue. You layer them up, until all the projections match perfectly. And you can check this in the mirror immediately.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
I agree.

And how do you know precisely what YOU WANT? How do you know if the implant gives you exactly 2mm projection? Or that you even want 2mm vs 5mm? As you know, the difference between incel and Chad is a few mm of bone...

And btw, fillers do not have this issue. You layer them up, until all the projections match perfectly. And you can check this in the mirror immediately.
i made a wall of ruler that i use to morph to give perspective

also filers have the same issue. they’re adding mass when that’s not the problem for a lot of people

CBF61816 ADFF 410F 830A 05C94ADD7CE5

loool at arvid for example, his gonions are inward and his mid mandible is too protrusive. to fix this hed need to shave mid mandible and get a gonion implant. not just a huge wraparound implant that’s adding mass, and giving a bloated look

7ol7YtRGCzCABI6Ms.jpeg

RainingMoneyDoctor.jpg

NmdcSq.jpg

art_history.jpg

Fourth step, operation:

View attachment 2129406