How does this face mog this face because one face is Indian? Give me an objective breakdown explanation boyos?

His eyebrows, minimal UEE, and IPD still make up for it imo. Definitely somewhat above average
I agree his eyebrows are good, but the only way I'd put him at somewhat higher than avg is with better medial canthus definition. Personally, I have never seen an above avg eye area with NCT and a realitively shitty canthus. He'd need an insane eye color halo like Hexum to make up for these 2 flaws.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
It's a race pill.

Not every phenotype is perceived equally in the eyes of females.

You mog him otherwise.

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
It's a race pill.

Not every phenotype is perceived equally in the eyes of females.

You mog him otherwise.

I swear on my life this pheno shit isn;'t half as prevalent irl as these autists think

without the memes and shit the indian guy who doesn't rlly look indian to me is more pleasing to look at good harmony
both r good looking though

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry and MakinItHappenReturn
  • +1
Lmfao that greycels @Korea is coping hard , my eye area isy stromgest area
His eyebrows, minimal UEE, and IPD still make up for it imo. Definitely somewhat above average
PXL 20211228 195250016

20211123 173055

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220205-021133~2.png
    Screenshot_20220205-021133~2.png
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20211206-160351~2.png
    Screenshot_20211206-160351~2.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220206-134847~3.png
    Screenshot_20220206-134847~3.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
His mum literally deprived him and farted on him all his life and even he has the awareness to tell who it is that mogs.

You guys are muppets. And of the highest calibre.

37f385c2751e9ef7c36e91cd67abae42

Lmfao that greycels @Korea is coping hard , my eye area isy stromgest area

View attachment 1528986

View attachment 1528992
I know your eye area is your best, this is exactly why you are and will be considered below average for the rest of your life... Just imagine this lackluster ass eye area being your "Strongest Area". Please do not get me started on that fucking potato you have resting between your eyes.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, MakinItHappenReturn and Birdcell
I agree his eyebrows are good, but the only way I'd put him at somewhat higher than avg is with better medial canthus definition. Personally, I have never seen an above avg eye area with NCT and a realitively shitty canthus. He'd need an insane eye color halo like Hexum to make up for these 2 flaws.
Then you need to review how the average eye area looks

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
I know your eye area is your best, this is exactly why you are and will be considered below average for the rest of your life... Just imagine this lackluster ass eye area being your "Strongest Area". Please do not get me started on that fucking potato you have resting between your eyes.
Greycel moment , ahhahah fuck I believe you might be the alt of @MakinItHappenReturn , what a fucking embarrassment :lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding
Greycel moment , ahhahah fuck I believe you might be the alt of @MakinItHappenReturn , what a fucking embarrassment :lul::lul:

You think i'm techy enough to do this 1 minute apart?

09a1ac35d15ca0940d6bee083e90ab65

Then you need to review how the average eye area looks

I'd consider this an average eye area.
Man eyes 595x240

This slighty below average.
2731441 Screenshot 20220206 1348473

The biggest issues isn't actually his ratios, but the heavy asymmetry. After that I re-measured his eyes the left one's Neutral and the right slightly negative. The picture I call average has good symmetry and exactly neutral in each eye, once again symmetry is important.

The other huge issue is his nasal bridge, it's too thick for his ethnicity, so it will always look "off".

Then his canthus him and the average eye area have the same shitty canthus with no downsweep whatsoever.

PFL to Height ratio is about 2.85. The average eye are has 3.12, within the ideal, and vital for a masc eye area.

Under-Eye support is good.
Eyebrows are also good.

These 2 features are all he has going for his eye area

• Love it
View attachment 1529015
View attachment 1529018

The biggest issues isn't actually his ratios, but the heavy asymmetry. After that I re-measured his eyes the left one's Neutral and the right slightly negative. The picture I call average has good symmetry and exactly neutral in each eye, once again symmetry is important.

The other huge issue is his nasal bridge, it's too thick for his ethnicity, so it will always look "off".

Then his canthus him and the average eye area have the same shitty canthus with no downsweep whatsoever.

PFL to Height ratio is about 2.85. The average eye are has 3.12, within the ideal, and vital for a masc eye area.

Eyebrows are also good.

Yh but those two features are much better than the average eye so it makes up for his slightly below average features

View attachment 1529015
View attachment 1529018

Eyebrows are also good.

If he didn't have the super strong browridge to give him deeper set eyes, his eye-area would be fucked.

Meanwhile............

There's Aladdin:

3b596630694d599634872c6f2dd54024

Yh but those two features are much better than the average eye so it makes up for his slightly below average features
You can't tick 2 out of 7 eye features and be above the average, that would be below. He'd need PCT and a better PFL to Height to be above avg.

You can't tick 2 out of 7 eye features and be above the average, that would be below. He'd need PCT and a better PFL to Height to be above avg.
Nah because those “bad” features you mentioned are marginally below average, while the good features are significantly above average

• JFL
you look pretty good here ngl

Thx :) , I've used to look better before I enrolled into college , I believe higher stress caused cortisol , which made me heavily bloated , and my bones disappeared in instant. It is what it is

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
Nah because those “bad” features you mentioned are marginally below average, while the good features are significantly above average

'Marginally below average'

Sounds like you been reading my posts bro

I use that word marginally a lot and literally not a lot of people who aren't British do

SO it's revealed to me that you're a hater of mine on an alt. Fuck off now. Gay lord :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Even with this statement, that would mean his eye area is exactly average.

• +1
Thx :) , I've used to look better before I enrolled into college , I believe higher stress caused cortisol , which made me heavily bloated , and my bones disappeared in instant. It is what it is

Tilt the video you ugly ogre

Why does his eye-area mog mine? Lol makes no sense

2731509 3b596630694d599634872c6f2dd54024

'Marginally below average'

Sounds like you been reading my posts bro

I use that word marginally a lot and literally not a lot of people who aren't British do

SO it's revealed to me that you're a hater of mine on an alt. Fuck off now. Gay lord :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
It’s a word nigga. Jfl at your narcissism

No need to listen to him , I've got my eyes mentioned by foids IRL
This is imho a good eye area , many users have told me this before

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220117-173320~2.png
    Screenshot_20220117-173320~2.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn and Ynot
I would say it’s above average looking, and most people would too. His eye area is unideal obviously but it stands out and it is striking. You rarely see that irl. Definitely not average

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and Birdcell
Tilt your chicken tikka masala neck.,.you rotting oldcel

You are an ugly ogre.

Quit frauding your videos and tilt it horizontally 3rd world low class kid that works at the market

• JFL
No need to listen to him , I've got my eyes mentioned by foids IRL
This is imho a good eye area , many users have told me this before
Yh in what world is that an average eye area. You have other unideal features but your eye area is definitely good bro

• Love it
I would say it’s above average looking, and most people would too. His eye area is unideal obviously but it stands out and it is striking. You rarely see that irl. Definitely not average
Can I ask what's striking about his eyes? Don't say hooding because that's extremly common, and so is Blepharoplasty... to remove the hood. Also, his eyes are a relatively dark color.

just stop being a prick to him man, he's not even insulting you anymore. You're literally a decade older than him, show some maturity.

Came after me randomly 2 days back after his IQ was so low he believed somebody else posting was me lmao

Then I told him to pipe the fuck down or I'd knock his ugly potato head out and some buddy of his made a mog batte

If he ever tries and steps to me again I will finish his self esteem by going through these girls from my past I stay in touch with asking them if they find him attractive and screenshot the quite predictable responses

He's ugly and your dumb brain should know this. If he looked remotely ok he wouldn't be tilting his phone

Stop giving him the age pass - when I was his age I wasn't seeking out validation like this on a continuous through online means. He brought beef tom my doorstep and so he should get beefed up! I'll step down now as I've had my say, but just keep him in line.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
Can I ask what's striking about his eyes? Don't say hooding because that's extremly common, and so is Blepharoplasty... to remove the hood. Also, his eyes are a relatively dark color.
I really don’t care enough to. Just look at it, and then compare it with most people. Its not a common eye area

Getting tired of this shit

• +1
Yh in what world is that an average eye area. You have other unideal features but your eye area is definitely good bro
Just needed some fucking 2 min to find foid mentioning my eyes , IRL I got compliments too lol , but more like "you have agressive and strong eyes"

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220208-003224~2.png
    Screenshot_20220208-003224~2.png
    698.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220208-003217~3.png
    Screenshot_20220208-003217~3.png
    951.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220208-003140~2.png
    Screenshot_20220208-003140~2.png
    431 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Ynot
Just needed some fucking 2 min to find foid mentioning my eyes , IRL I got compliments too lol , but more like "you have agressive and strong eyes"
Yh idk how they don’t see that. It’s so obvious :ogre:

• +1
Yh idk how they don’t see that. It’s so obvious :ogre:
Yeah bro ,.just don't respond , because this indiain will argue till next year :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Ynot
Did she fuck you? Or just tell you how top tier your eye area is whithout doing anything. lol.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and MakinItHappenReturn

No foids prefer your eyes over mine

None

May be those that share your pheno, but that's it. I am the quintessential Aladdin

2731518 2731509 3b596630694d599634872c6f2dd54024

Did she fuck you? Or just tell you how top tier your eye area is whithout doing anything. lol.
No , she wanted me but I don't fuck , I'm very religious and only marriage sex, call it cope if you want , idc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and Deleted member 5786
Came after me randomly 2 days back after his IQ was so low he believed somebody else posting was me lmao

Then I told him to pipe the fuck down or I'd knock his ugly potato head out and some buddy of his made a mog batte

If he ever tries and steps to me again I will finish his self esteem by going through these girls from my past I stay in touch with asking them if they find him attractive and screenshot the quite predictable responses

He's ugly and your dumb brain should know this. If he looked remotely ok he wouldn't be tilting his phone

Stop giving him the age pass - when I was his age I wasn't seeking out validation like this on a continuous through online means. He brought beef tom my doorstep and so he should get beefed up! I'll step down now as I've had my say, but just keep him in line.
niggas calling me dumb when he went to a ex-poly btec uni to study sports science.

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
No , she wanted me but I don't fuck , I'm very religious and only marriage sex, call it cope if you want , idc
Damn, even Jesus knew you'd die a virgin.

• JFL

'I'm religious and say wait for marriage before sex so that way I don't remind myself that I can't get laid and that when I do eventually have a girl of my 4/10 looks level that settles for me, once she is past her prime of course, I will be ready to lead her to cheating on me while I change nappies at home for the baby she gave me!'

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chinacurry and Deleted member 14905
View attachment 1529015
View attachment 1529018

Eyebrows are also good.

He also has good lashes and less upper-eyelid exposure. I only see asymmetry being the only major issue tbh. He has better features than makinithappen but is not as harmonious imo. Both are HTN-Low CL.