How does this face mog this face because one face is Indian? Give me an objective breakdown explanation boyos?

Law (and it's actually at a good university)

Mindless boring degree which most drop out of and switch to psychology.

You might get through though as you don't have much else you do with your day and can study max. GL Zayno!

He also has good lashes and less upper-eyelid exposure. I only see asymmetry being the only major issue tbh. He has better features than makinithappen but is not as harmonious imo. Both are HTN-Low CL.

How about my eyelashes? It's one of the main things Ive always been complimented on lmao why do you focus on his? lol

3b596630694d599634872c6f2dd54024

He also has good lashes and less upper-eyelid exposure. I only see asymmetry being the only major issue tbh. He has better features than makinithappen but is not as harmonious imo. Both are HTN-Low CL.
I had to look at his pictures again to even see his lashes, but this is the exact problem with hooded eyes, they cancel out a lot of what makes an eye nice. People OD'd on the UEE pill and think fully hooded is ideal and it's sad.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and MakinItHappenReturn
Mindless boring degree which most drop out of and switch to psychology.

You might get through though as you don't have much else you do with your day and can study max. GL Zayno!
Yeah it is very tedious, BTEC sport must have been fun for you though.

Yeah it is very tedious, BTEC sport must have been fun for you though.

I did it for degree too and yes actually, doing something I love and enjoy was

You should try it sometime, rather than to flex your Indian good boy brain muscles on your family that 'want you to do well'

You're whipped

You should try it sometime, rather than to flex your Indian good boy brain muscles on your family that 'want you to do well'

You're whipped
Bro my mum is my entire family, and she didn't care what I chose to study. I don't give af what my extended family thinks of me.

Neither of us are fucking Chadlite what in the joking fuck are you on?
Depends on the definition. I just thought Chadlite was a 7/10 or 98th percentile, so a little below that is 90th percentile, or mogging 90% of men. The average man is not that attractive, so I thought that made sense to put HTN (6/10 or 84th percentile) to Low CL (6.5 or 93%).

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
Your lashes are better, but I'm saying that his eyes are not below-average in response to the other guy.
Btw "no lashes" , my lashes are both longer and thicker , you just can't see them because hooding hides them lol

Attachments

• PXL_20220107_231304711~2.jpg
    PXL_20220107_231304711~2.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Depends on the definition. I just thought Chadlite was a 7/10 or 98th percentile, so a little below that is 90th percentile, or mogging 90% of men. The average man is not that attractive, so I thought that made sense to put HTN (6/10 or 84th percentile) to Low CL (6.5 or 93%).

In my prime I was possibly a Chadpreet lite but there is no point in saying that since no one here will believe me since photos never express your actual real life look unless you are Chad, but I would say objectively irl I am HTN. Photos MTN.

It doesn't matter. I just wanted to fuck up this sewer birdcel rat

• JFL
Btw "no lashes" , my lashes are both longer and thicker , you just can't see them because hooding hides them lol

So it makes them irrelevant then dumbo

DUHHH BRAIN

UGH DUHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you just can't see them because hooding hides them lol. BINGO DUMBASS THAT'S WHAT I SAID.

• JFL
What matters is what people see, not what they actually are, so your hooding hinders your appearance of your eyelashes.

• +1
What matters is what people see, not what they actually are, so your hooding hinders your appearance of your eyelashes.
Btw I will begin to hardmax (next summer only) and aftery genio and hairline lowering I will mog him like he never existed

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220203-225049.png
    Screenshot_20220203-225049.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING
Btw I will begin to hardmax (next summer only) and aftery genio and hairline lowering I will mog him like he never existed

You know it's over for your potato skull when you gotta put your hood up for a FaceApp morph

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
You know it's over for your potato skull when you gotta put your hood up for a FaceApp morph
Lmfao , it's not Faceapp , I made it in some cheap ass Photoshop , and the results are very much possible , and then literally your only one asset (chin height) , will be gone

Genio?????????? Holy shit no no no. you need schooling. You have a brute enough face already. Your chin to philtrum is 2.3 already, adding height will fuck up your already non exsistent harmony. What you need is Radix surgery, bleph, and a nose job.

EDIT: ARE YOU TROLLING????? HAIRLINE LOWERING? GOT DAMN. YOU WANT A SHORTER FACE????

• +1
Genio?????????? Holy shit no no no. you need schooling. You have a brute enough face already. Your chin to philtrum is 2.3 already, adding height will fuck up your already non exsistent harmony. What you need is Radix surgery, bleph, and a nose job.

EDIT: ARE YOU TROLLING????? HAIRLINE LOWERING? GOT DAMN. YOU WANT A SHORTER FACE????
Big nose is a failo , agree but if it will fuck me up (genio + implants) , why do I look much better in this morph then ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220203-225049.png
    Screenshot_20220203-225049.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
Big nose is a failo , agree but if it will fuck me up (genio + implants) , why do I look much better in this morph then ?
Ok. In all seriousness, your main flaw is your nose. Fixing this might even fix the disharmony in your eye area. 2 you dont have lips, making you philtrum appear longer than it is. 3. Overall face height, I dont think surgery can change this, DO NOT GET HARLINE LOWERING, if anything grow out ur hair to offset low face length.

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
Ok. In all seriousness, your main flaw is your nose. Fixing this might even fix the disharmony in your eye area. 2 you dont have lips, making you philtrum appear longer than it is. 3. Overall face height, I dont think surgery can change this, DO NOT GET HARLINE LOWERING, if anything grow out ur hair to offset low face length.
Ok ,. thanks you , you mentioned something I never thought about (lips) , I can see how it can benefit me

Ok ,. thanks you , you mentioned something I never thought about (lips) , I can see how it can benefit me
That's probably why you think chin height is the answer, but trust me any more chin for you and herobrine is coming for us all.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and Birdcell
This birdcel guy has below average eye area and very weird looking jaw, He will never be above normie he has no harmony and he looks like a minecraft character

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and MakinItHappenReturn

He doesn't know what he's talking about he's a abused dog who is starved for attention, His ratio's will never be normal and he can cope all he wants with foid virtue signaling

This birdcel guy has below average eye area and very weird looking jaw, He will never be above normie he has no harmony and he looks like a minecraft character
Someone read my shit, Thanks!

Do you believe I was my whole life Incel and had been invisible to women ?

Do you believe I was my whole life Incel and had been invisible to women ?
No obviously nigga you are normie you are not invisible you will get a few girls interested in you but you are nothing special and you just look very off, I feel like nobody likes to look at your face you have no harmony its kinda nasty

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Birdcell and Korea
No obviously nigga you are normie you are not invisible you will get a few girls interested in you but you are nothing special and you just look very off, I feel like nobody likes to look at your face you have no harmony its kinda nasty
Ahaha based .org Users :feelsokman::love:

Change haircut and you will mog

2731207 2731197 Screenshot 20220125 1043403 1

Let me translate for him:

'You ugly, but I don't like MakinItHappen so I'll just pretend like it's your lack of hair fraud fucking your potato skull up into being fully on display'

What would you rate my facial harmony? Am i pleasant to look at? Got rated as LTN

What would you rate my facial harmony? Am i pleasant to look at? Got rated as LTN

You're a fucking embarrassing flat faced fucking chink, betamale, soft-faced twat.

Yeah i would rate ltn too, You would be better if you fixed ur UEE and gymmaxxed especially with your height, I can't see your side profile so i can't tell you if you are recessed or not

• +1
View attachment 1529182

Let me translate for him:

'You ugly, but I don't like MakinItHappen so I'll just pretend like it's your lack of hair fraud fucking your potato skull up into being fully on display'
You can’t deny his haircut is dogshit and this is coming from a dude who can’t style his own hair.

It screams Eastern European Soviet poverty.

Yeah i would rate ltn too, You would be better if you fixed ur UEE and gymmaxxed especially with your height, I can't see your side profile so i can't tell you if you are recessed or not
Yes, both my upper and lower jaw are recessed

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
Bro Ive slept with several white girls so this is simply not true once you pass the looks threshold as an Indian guy
I'd argue it's pass the threshold of not looking Indian lol. Every Indian slayer I know has one thing in common, they pass for non Indian

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905

You're whipped
Wtf this nigga is a pajeet??? What kind of pajeet?

Yo PM me you're pic @Introvertednarc all this time I was thinking u were some SFcels who downrates ethnics cos they steal his job and steal his white foids

Wtf this nigga is a pajeet??? What kind of pajeet?

Yo PM me you're pic @Introvertednarc all this time I was thinking u were some SFcels who downrates ethnics cos they steal his job and steal his white foids
Bro I don't need some 40 year old uncle rating me thanks, but no thanks.

Women don't like indian men, its sad but the truth.
But he’s asking in terms of just face

The state of psl now lmfao people are factoring shit like tik tok followers and height into face ratings

why is a bloated indian raging at teenagers on a zoomer forum

• JFL
my boy @OldVirgin mogs you to oblivion in this gigafrauded picture
2A6E6BFC 3D41 465D AB3A AAC72FB5130A

• Love it
No race of women even consider an Indian man unless he is 8+ psl and 6'2+ tall.
The white dude mogs by default no need for facial analysis.
Only murican. Asian and almost every other nationality like tanned masculine bearded 6'2 Indians ( like me for eg.)

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Goatee would improve the white guy

This title betrays your very problem OP. You are trying to break down attractiveness in to its logical essence, which no one can fully do. A much better strategy would be learn to see the face through the female gaze

This title betrays your very problem OP. You are trying to break down attractiveness in to its logical essence, which no one can fully do. A much better strategy would be learn to see the face through the female gaze

Yo stop recycling the stuff I say regarding female gaze and using it on me, you pretentious fake surfer boy slayer.

I am better looking. Plain and simple. Through the lens of a female's gaze I am much more attractive.

Now fuck outta my thread you boring PHONEY. Before I knock you tfo.

Yo stop recycling the stuff I say regarding female gaze and using it on me, you pretentious fake surfer boy slayer.

I am better looking. Plain and simple.

Now fuck outta my thread you boring PHONEY. Before I knock you tfo.
Why are you upset, did I hit a nerve? Humble yourself. I've learned nothing from you and I barely pay attention to your posts, or anyone's posts on this site. But it is obvious, clear as day

You are more dimorphic, he is marginally more attractive to women

Why are you upset, did I hit a nerve? Humble yourself. I've learned nothing from you and I barely pay attention to your posts, or anyone's posts on this site. But it is obvious, clear as day

You are more dimorphic, he is marginally more attractive to women

Yeah you did, because I am very aware of the shit I post and I have been harping on about female gaze for the past couple of days and you coincidentally bringing it to the table here shows you were reading.

He is not marginally more attractive to women. He is an ugly faced ogre and you have absolutely zero clue what women find attractive if you don't agree so.

He is far more dimorphic than I am. I am the pretty boy in this matchup.

It is obvious you don't get ANY pussy you fucking loser.

It's low IQ. You ask me to see it through the lens of a female's gaze yet you PRETEND that you have that gaze now do you?

Lol, funny. So the female's gaze is about masculine with one or two pretty features, correct?

So then kindly guide me in the direction of this man's pretty facial features and if you say jaw width I will block you in a heart-beat.

2730934 2729531 PXL 20220130 195554912 2

2731207 2731197 Screenshot 20220125 1043403 2

Meanwhile you retard:

2730933 2729529 photo 2022 02 06 17 10 40 3

Now shut your dumb fucking mouth you racist pussy or we may have to meet when I come States next

Attachments

• 2731002_uMuoDgD (2).mp4
    7.2 MB
Yeah you did, because I am very aware of the shit I post and I have been harping on about female gaze for the past couple of days and you coincidentally bringing it to the table here shows you were reading.

He is not marginally more attractive to women. He is an ugly faced ogre and you have absolutely zero clue what women find attractive if you don't agree so.

He is far more dimorphic than I am. I am the pretty boy in this matchup.

It is obvious you don't get ANY pussy you fucking loser.

It's low IQ. You ask me to see it through the lens of a female's gaze yet you PRETEND that you have that gaze now do you?

Lol, funny. So the female's gaze is about masculine with one or two pretty features, correct?

So then kindly guide me in the direction of this man's pretty facial features and if you say jaw width I will block you in a heart-beat.

View attachment 1530310

View attachment 1530314

View attachment 1530315

Meanwhile you retard:

View attachment 1530319

Now shut your dumb fucking mouth you racist pussy or we may have to meet when I come States next

I don't care about what you post, I don't read it. I glance through this site maybe twice a week and only click on anything interesting.

The last post I saw of you, you seemed like a pretty normal & well adjusted dude. I now see that you are a totally unhinged autist. Reality check guy, you're not important & nothing you're saying is novel or unique. You're just regurgitating the same shit that many other people before you have said

I'd fuck you up btw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Birdcell
You're just regurgitating the same shit that many other people before you have said

No this is projection because this is what you do lol and this post proves it:

And the irony is I have FAR better harmony so talking about breaking down individual features and me winning isn;'t the reason for why it's clear I mog him. It's clear I mog him because he has a short face, a recessed short af chin and an ogre wide skull which his features don't meet up with.

His craniofacial development is SHIT.

He looks objectively ugly and the 18 year old girl that was asked about who looked better said me lol. So you can keep talking your shit. I notice you never addressed his ugly face in those pictures vs my pretty boy face in mine? Why? Lol. The irony in all of this is he is the one with far more dimorphism but no appeal to females, yet you claim I have the dimorphism and he is the pretty boy :lul::lul::lul:

You're a fucking idiot. Frankly put I know so much about facial aesthetics that I can confidently say you know ZERO. And the fact you BELIEVE that he looks better to chicks CATEGORICALLY speaking shows to me you aren't used to being around them, as there just isn't any way that you would believe that this guy looks better.