How does this face mog this face because one face is Indian? Give me an objective breakdown explanation boyos?

No this is projection because this is what you do lol and this post proves it:

And the irony is I have FAR better harmony so talking about breaking down individual features and me winning isn;'t the reason for why it's clear I mog him. It's clear I mog him because he has a short face, a recessed short af chin and an ogre wide skull which his features don't meet up with.

His craniofacial development is SHIT.

He looks objectively ugly and the 18 year old girl that was asked about who looked better said me lol. So you can keep talking your shit. I notice you never addressed his ugly face in those pictures vs my pretty boy face in mine? Why? Lol. The irony in all of this is he is the one with far more dimorphism but no appeal to females, yet you claim I have the dimorphism and he is the pretty boy :lul::lul::lul:

You're a fucking idiot. Frankly put I know so much about facial aesthetics that I can confidently say you know ZERO. And the fact you BELIEVE that he looks better to chicks CATEGORICALLY speaking shows to me you aren't used to being around them, as there just isn't any way that you would believe that this guy looks better.
Fellas, this is what autism looks like

My guy, take a break from the internet lmao. Go see your friends, go outside, relaxxxx:lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Birdcell

And the irony is I have FAR better harmony so talking about breaking down individual features and me winning isn;'t the reason for why it's clear I mog him. It's clear I mog him because he has a short face, a recessed short af chin and an ogre wide skull which his features don't meet up with.

He looks objectively ugly and the 18 year old girl that was asked about who looked better said me lol. So you can keep talking your shit. I notice you never addressed his ugly face in those pictures vs my pretty boy face in mine? Why? Lol. The irony in all of this is he is the one with far more dimorphism but no appeal to females, yet you claim I have the dimorphism and he is the pretty boy :lul::lul::lul:

You're a fucking idiot. Frankly put I know so much about facial aesthetics that I can confidently say you know ZERO. And the fact you BELIEVE that he looks better to chicks CATEGORICALLY speaking shows to me you aren't used to being around them, as there just isn't any way that you would believe that this guy looks better.
Lmfao , you're indeed mentality disabled or something jfl :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: UglyGod360, Deleted member 5786, WontStopNorwooding and 1 other person
Fellas, this is what autism looks like

My guy, take a break from the internet lmao. Go see your friends, go outside, relaxxxx:lul::lul:

I owned you with intelligence and logic.

You were trying to posture for incels on a Zoomer looks improvement forum and were made to look like a cuck.

It might be you who needs the fresh air.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15698
Lmfao , you're indeed mentality disabled or something jfl :lul::lul::lul:
View attachment 1530345

As long as we both know you get zero attention from girls your age in your 3rd world country, that's all that matters.

The reality is what you will have to live with being an ugly ogre unless you surgery max. GL

Why don't you just fucking ask women then ? If you're believe that you're a prettyboy mogger more than you believe in Vishnu , why don't you just ask foids lmfao ? Maybe I'm indeed bad looking ogree with 0 appeal , guess what ? I be able to cope with this shit and go on , lmfao , you couldn't even mentally handle this simple situation , if all the voters had been females , I really believe you would rope yesterday ASAP

• JFL
Reactions: JFL
As long as we both know you get zero attention from girls your age in your 3rd world country, that's all that matters.

The reality is what you will have to live with being an ugly ogre unless you surgery max. GL
Who says I get 0 attention ?

Your entire face and demeanour screams a kid that is insecure about his looks. Why is that? Because society tells you you're ugly. Which you are. A female's biology doesn't like the sight of this. A low tier Becky may think you are acceptable. That's it. And she would need to share the same pheno as yours.

Whatever your dislike for me, if you think this guy is better looking you are capping your ass off.

I am as objective as they come and this is clear-cut and dry.

You mean that one brain dead foid who called you a 2/10 ?

Yes and gave you a 1/10

It was clear she was one of those entitled egocentric girls that has a big head when she is a 6/10 slightly above-average looking with makeup.

She said I look better however, which was very very revealing. Not that I needed any confirmation, mind you.

Yes and gave you a 1/10

It was clear she was one of those entitled egocentric girls that has a big head when she is a 6/10 slightly above-average looking with makeup.

She said I look better however, which was very very revealing. Not that I needed any confirmation, mind you.
You're not a prettyboy tho , PSL you look MTN

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
You're not a prettyboy tho , PSL you look MTN

May be I am MTN, may be I am HTN. I can tell you for sure irl without any camera distortion I am HTN.

Whichever one is subjective and you can say whichever.

However the point is you are LTN and so nowhere near me so being MT or HT for myself is irrelevant.

• +1
May be I am MTN, may be I am HTN. I can tell you for sure irl without any camera distortion I am HTN.

Whichever one is subjective and you can say whichever.

However the point is you are LTN and so nowhere near me so being MT or HT for myself is irrelevant.
How can you be HTN if you're bloated rn , you're lazy fat pajeet , go lose some fat from your ass , before you claim HTN lmfao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and WontStopNorwooding

not sure about harmony. Your eyes look too close set and cyclop-like, at least on this picture

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
How can you be HTN if you're bloated rn , you're lazy fat pajeet , go lose some fat from your ass , before you claim HTN lmfao

Typical comment from an idiot that still refers to my videos from the pandemic as reference to my weight. Boring. This is usually the go-to when they have nowhere to go.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Birdcell
2343687_04E010DC-A198-46C6-9C1E-DAC856BA35B5.jpeg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UglyGod360, WontStopNorwooding, Deleted member 5786 and 2 others
Typical comment from an idiot that still refers to my videos from the pandemic as reference to my weight. Boring. This is usually the go-to when they have nowhere to go.

• +1
Let's take a deep breathe in so we are braced for the laughter that comes when girls are asked if they find this man attractive or not

Cae7f6d83c6b4e63770da9c9c2de71ba