How does this guy have this girl?

AntiSocial-Fakecel

AntiSocial-Fakecel

Skinnycel & Skullcel Crew
What are your theories, because as far as PSL is concerned, he is shit. Of course, you guys will say fakeup, because she is wearing it, though she still is good looking.
IMG 20190112 212100  01
IMG 20190112 212056  01
IMG 20190112 212058  01
IMG 20190112 212057  01

The girl isn't even that attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Autist and RichardSpencel
Did you take these pics?
She is probably done with the cock riding and is now settling down with this wealthy guy.
Maybe he also has a big dick.
Or maybe he was kinda good looking in his prime when they got to know each other.

• +1
Reactions: Autist and RichardSpencel
Did you take these pics?
She is probably done with the cock riding and is now settling down with this wealthy guy.
Or maybe he was kinda good looking in his prime when they got to know each other.
He has a big ass head.. bigger than mine and it is shaped like an alien head. He is also bloated, has bug eyes, and other shit wrong. I doubt he ever looked good.
The girl isn't even that attractive.
Cope

He has a big ass head.. bigger than mine and it is shaped like an alien head. He is also bloated, has bug eyes, and other shit wrong. I doubt he ever looked good.

Cope
Big dick

Cope
Any white girl with blonde hair is probably at least a 6 in your mind... Also he could be jacked/have a big dick

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and RichardSpencel
Also notice how she's always at least a foot away from him and not even looking in his direction? Are you even sure they're a couple?

• +1
Reactions: SHARK and Autist
cope.

And probably using him for money, maybe he has status, there are many explanations
Also notice how she's always at least a foot away from him and not even looking in his direction? Are you even sure they're a couple?
Positive.

Do you think she looks nice or are you coping like psychonaught and redpilledstem?

Blonde + fakeup =/= nice
This is why I put fakeup in the OP, because this is an incel cope. She has nice feline eyes and very nice hair. Her lips are good too. Her ass was decent too, but y'all can't see that cause of her purse.

Only thing I hate about her is her tan. She is white and should embrace her pale skin.

because u don‘t need to be a male model to get a gf. PSL is nothing but jack shit

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 470
  • +1
Reactions: SHARK, dogtown, Autist and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown and RichardSpencel
How u know they not cousins :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Well she certainly isn't with him for money cos his shopping cart is empty

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel
Statistical Outlier. Exception to the rule and not the norm.

They could be brother and sister? Maybe?

Lol it's just make up op don't be amazed

They could either be related or he just got lucky with a girl out of his league.

Assuming that they are a couple. She's not that good looking. Average, I'd say around 5.5-6/10 but still considerably more attractive than him. Honestly, she probably slept with much better looking guys and finally shacked up with a beta looking dude like him. That's actually quite common. But guys like that usually can't hookup and have casual sex with girls of her looks.

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel and NormieKilla
Betabux, the girl is clearly using him for his ressources after having drink so many liters of Chad's semen.

You can also observe that she is not even happy to be seen with a such cuck but it doesn't matter as long as he provides ressources.
It may also be a brother or a cousin, who knows..

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel and SHARK
Did you take these pics?

Or maybe lookism isnt as strong as you think it is... They could have been together since highschool for all you know... Incels theorist = subhuman subhumans tbh
Betabux, the girl is clearly using him for his ressources after having drink so many liters of Chad's semen.

You can also observe that she is not even happy to be seen with a such cuck but it doesn't matter as long as he provides ressources.
It may also be a brother or a cousin, who knows..

You cant make this shit up ???

"CLEARLY" ??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel
PSL theory doesn't and isn't supposed to apply to all cases. However, in this example, high school is my thought as well.