How easy is it to actually use jbw to get Asian foids?

D

Deleted member 20189

Platinum
I know @Gallowglass is an Asian foid slayer but white guys who are less than HTN how do you guys do with Asian girls?

Really ez cuz they worship the white man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
what about aspie white men? do they still worship them?

That’s what I’m wondering too, like what exactly is the limit to jbw. Do you only need to be a mtn white guy of at least average height to slay Asian girls or do u need to be htn+?

Really ez cuz they worship the white man
So you think if I just cold approach an Asian foid I could probably luck out?

dude chinks even go for reddit tier soys.
imagine having a whole race that worships you and are still this insecure lmao

• +1
Reactions: eyebagcel
mark zuckerberg literally has an asian wife so yea i assume so

if they are in a western country probs not that easy tbh since there are plenty of white dudes
but in singapore i got apporached twice for the first time in my life. once by a waitress and the second time when i was coming out of a mall

Go talk to them. They are usually non-bitchy so u won't be rejected or humiliated as hard as white girls.

1. Be white
2. Exist

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
Go talk to them. They are usually non-bitchy so u won't be rejected or humiliated as hard as white girls.
Do slav girls count as white girls? All I want is a slav redhead.

Slav girls in America are basically white girls.
I need to move to russia temporarily to get a real slav girl. I am only attracted to white girls, but western white girls are all either wildebeasts, or entitled. Slav girls are my only option. I got to go in fast so I don't get shanked by some slav gangster.

Ur probably right, I don’t think I’ve met an Asian girl that hasn’t been nice to me tbh, can’t say the same for white girls though

dude chinks even go for reddit tier soys.
imagine having a whole race that worships you and are still this insecure lmao
It’s just I haven’t been out much since before Covid since I only had online classes, so I only have a year and a half of good data to use from to determine how far jbw goes

I would cold approach but i still feel like there’s a chance of getting the cops called on me
Depends on where you are just cold approach at clubs etc

Depends on where you are just cold approach at clubs etc
Wish I had friends that went to clubs, I don’t know anyone that likes to go :/

Wish I had friends that went to clubs, I don’t know anyone that likes to go :/
Brutal. You can try going to a club alone if you are good looking random women will approach you

Brutal. You can try going to a club alone if you are good looking random women will approach you
Nah I ain’t goodlooking so it wouldn’t work, I’m around mtn