How easy is it to slay in brazil?

Daqirius

Daqirius

Kraken
I'm a 5 foot 8 black Tyrone lte that's saving up to go bang some girls there was wondering if it would be worth it.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
you will be beheaded and posted on liveleak

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ThatGuythattype, TUSSELEIF, Lmao and 4 others

Discussion How easy is it to get beheaded in brazil?​

• +1
Reactions: SexuallyAbusive
lmfao the N word, you probably are secretly gay faggot
speaking of faggots, all "men" 5'8 and under should be castrated and converted to trannies

Brazil is JBW, but you might be able to get a couple of girls by dangling a green card in front of their noses.

Idk about niggers but I’m white and got loads of Brazilian bitches when I had yubo international

If you're American black you'll have no problem, if it's French black you're even going to score some exotic points (girls like exotic, I've got a full-blooded korean guy slaying here). African black it's a toss because many come here for college.
Race here is mostly a class thing so if you're not giving poorfag vibes you'll do just fine, white straight teeth, fresh well fitting clothes, some ice if you're really going for the Tyrone look (tbh you should do that shit even if you're not coming to Brazil kek).
Women like money like anywhere else in the world (not more), if you're going to top tourist locations for fine pussy they won't be throwing themselves at you "for a chance at a green card" like some posters above said, you'll need to approach and talk to them.
Height is fine you'll still be taller than most girls.

• +1
Reactions: Daqirius
If you're American black you'll have no problem, if it's French black you're even going to score some exotic points (girls like exotic, I've got a full-blooded korean guy slaying here). African black it's a toss because many come here for college.
Race here is mostly a class thing so if you're not giving poorfag vibes you'll do just fine, white straight teeth, fresh well fitting clothes, some ice if you're really going for the Tyrone look (tbh you should do that shit even if you're not coming to Brazil kek).
Women like money like anywhere else in the world (not more), if you're going to top tourist locations for fine pussy they won't be throwing themselves at you "for a chance at a green card" like some posters above said, you'll need to approach and talk to them.
Height is fine you'll still be taller than most girls.
Thanks for the insight bro, I'm a Canadian black from an upper middle class family so I'll take what said and do just that (y)(y)(y)(y)

Depends on the region you are going to and how good looking you are. North/ northeast is easy. If you go to the south you may have a hard time as the population is mostly white. Though you do get points for being exotic as anyone travelling internationally would

• +1
No one will give a shit about green card, it will only be the experience of knowing a foreginer the same as if a girl in your country met someone from, say, italy in a club

• +1
Florianopolis is in my opinion the city with the most good looking people and they have some nice parties. The kind of everywhere you look arround there is only good looking people.