How far are we from being able to increase frame height and dick size (in adults) by using gene therapy crispr and shit like that?

Saoirsecel

Saoirsecel

Don't hate the player, hate the game
How much money is invested in that kind of research? Maybe if some billionaire decided to invest we could reach that quickly? Wanna become a billionaire to do that tbh

• +1
Reactions: Aero, Deleted member 6341 and Lev Peshkov
How much money is invested in that kind of research? Maybe if some billionaire decided to invest we could reach that quickly? Wanna become a billionaire to do that tbh
Its already available technology jfl A doctor in china cured twin babies of a genetic disease but got shunned by the scientific community and then chinese gov killed him i think Because it turned out he wanted to genetically make his cock bigger. We wont need surgeries in the future cuz everyone will be perfect. it will prolly mass marketed in the next 50 years

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Need2Ascend, YoungChadcel and 6 others
Its already available technology jfl A doctor in china did it but got shunned by the scientific community and then chinese gov killed him i think. We wont need surgeries in the future cuz everyone will be perfect. it will prolly mass marketed in the next 50 years
I mean in adults

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Its already available technology jfl A doctor in china did it but got shunned by the scientific community and then chinese gov killed him i think. We wont need surgeries in the future cuz everyone will be perfect. it will prolly mass marketed in the next 50 years
"killed him"
Watch Chinese rich people are gona start having 6ft giga cock children

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3323, Deleted member 7753, YoungChadcel and 11 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
Please jeff bezos make it happen

I’m gonna be honest with you, that is extremely
Far away. The general public will likely never have access to it.

If you genuinely think that the elite will allow the avg person to rapidly improve their intelligence, strength, frame, height, etc. Basically make themselves superhuman, then you are delusional.

The elite have slowly been making society more docile through social media, fast food and the transition to a more sedentary society. Estrogens are pretty much everywhere. You can get estrogen in pill form quite easily while testosterone is heavily regulated.

This is all happening for a reason. Full access to gene editing isn’t in line with the elites vision for society.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 3990, Need2Ascend and 20 others

If you genuinely think that the elite will allow the avg person to rapidly improve their intelligence, strength, frame, height, etc. Basically make themselves superhuman, then you are delusional.

The elite have slowly been making society more docile through social media, fast food and the transition to a more sedentary society. Estrogens are pretty much everywhere. You can get estrogen in pill form quite easily while testosterone is heavily regulated.

This is all happening for a reason. Full access to gene editing isn’t in line with the elites vision for society.
The only way is to become part of the elite

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and Blackout.xl
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 4430, LowTierNormie and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
no funding money wise. america is far behind in terms of technology

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Strafe and Blackout.xl
I want to become a billionaire so bad, fuck im obsessed, its my ultimate goal
Same, I wanna join the elite ASAP and be billionaire so they don’t microchip me

• Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII
i guess on countrys that are not fucked up like china its gonna take a LONG fucking time since people are afraid of messing it up or changing society too much

(((They))) will never give that power to you boyo jfl.

SPECIALLY DICK SIZE, COME ON IT CANT BE THAT HARD, WHAT ABOUT STEM CELLS AND SHIT LIKE THAT? DONT PEOPLE PUT A LOT OF MONEY IN THOSE RESEARCHES?????

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
SPECIALLY DICK SIZE, COME ON IT CANT BE THAT HARD, WHAT ABOUT STEM CELLS AND SHIT LIKE THAT? DONT PEOPLE PUT A LOT OF MONEY IN THOSE RESEARCHES?????
it's over bro by the time it comes out we'll be like 50-60

it's over bro by the time it comes out we'll be like 50-60
All looksmaxxers should focus on becoming billionaires and investing in that kind of research

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and RandomGuy
maybe we can chip all the women and code them to like cels

Its already available technology jfl A doctor in china cured twin babies of a genetic disease but got shunned by the scientific community and then chinese gov killed him i think Because it turned out he wanted to genetically make his cock bigger. We wont need surgeries in the future cuz everyone will be perfect. it will prolly mass marketed in the next 50 years
Tal3s from the basement

A nigga is always so high iq

Even if you change your genes you won’t change physically since the expressed genes will be old ones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3323
I just want my dick to be 12x8 😪

Even if you change your genes you won’t change physically since the expressed genes will be old ones
There must be a way

probably exists but won't ever be available to the public

If you can reattach a penis there should definitely be a way to make it bigger. And if you can reopen growth plates hgh could still make you taller. Do people with gigantism growth plates never close?

Far

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse