D

Deleted member 29747

No pfp gang, fuck pfp users
5'9 and lower = manlet / failo, girls will see you as short,

5'10-6 foot = averagem / girls will see you as average height

6'1-6'3 above average / girsl will see you above average

6'4-6'6 best height / girls will love you for your height / see you as tall

6'7 + becoming too tall for some girls / entering height niches
you are now able to date tall girls (6+)

face does matter more than height but it differs for everyone

for somone like me who is 5'8 i should maximize on my height with hgh/peptides
but for someone who is 6'1 he can just by 2 inch lifts and be good.

its different for everyone just do what benefits you the most and stop arguing about face or height

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tristanbongo, humanoidsub7, shahid khan and 15 others
i mean are they wrong

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shahid khan, 5.5psl, iam good boy and 1 other person
6’2-6’4 is probably ideal if you also wanne get jacked over that its almost impossible

• +1
Reactions: zura, inwardgonionscel, shahid khan and 10 others
6’2-6’4 is probably ideal if you also wanne get jacked over that its almost impossible
the taller you are = better frame / frame over being jacked

• +1
Reactions: shahid khan
  • +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale

its different for everyone just do what benefits you the most and stop arguing about face or height
U cant change ur height except butchering ur femurs (into a soon wheelchairmaxxing if u work out a lot) with the mortgage of your basement dweller house

So what s the point except fucking up even more ur dopamine system in ur blackpill philosophy ?

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER
Women see me as above average lets goooooo

if u mean what they think is ur height then yes this is right (which means 6’4-6’6 is actually 6’2-6’4) since girls r retarded at guessing height

• +1
Reactions: zura, Beastchodecode, tombradylover and 4 others
I only care about how Allah SWT sees me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1, OGJBSLAYER and Sonny
U cant change ur height except butchering ur femurs (into a soon wheelchairmaxxing if u work out a lot) with the mortgage of your basement dweller house

So what s the point except fucking up even more ur dopamine system in ur blackpill philosophy ?
I have to try

• JFL
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
if u mean what they think is ur height then yes this is right (which means 6’4-6’6 is actually 6’2-6’4) since girls r retarded at guessing height
Pretty based normie measurements inflating everything to ogre tier :feelsmega:

Bro literally thought it was a good idea to post a thread and say “if you are average height, they will see you as average, and if you are above average, they will see you as above average!!!” and thought he made some groundbreaking discovery LOL

@444 @JewSlayer1488 @Mrinfinityx

Hope y’all didn’t actually find this a good thread but just gave a pity react

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, Broski, skeet and 5 others
Bro literally thought it was a good idea to post a thread and say “if you are average height, they will see you as average, and if you are above average, they will see you as above average!!!” and thought he made some groundbreaking discovery LOL

@444 @JewSlayer1488 @Mrinfinityx

Hope y’all didn’t actually find this a good thread but just gave a pity react
I was being sarcastic lmao. Don't take it to the heart manlet.

You skipped the sexiest height (5,5)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Lucifer X and Gaygymmaxx

I am 6.6ft but still practically invisible to girls due to my incredibly average / slightly below average face.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: chrisN
cope there's been studies showing that 6'6 guys get the most first messages by girls on bumble and another study showing how much money a man needs to compensate for height and 6'6 guys can get away with being the poorest.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
this is the most accurate height chart , if you live in a western country that is

if i could choose a height i would choose 6 2 or 6 3

I only care about how Allah SWT sees me
I been praying to Allah SWT for 6'3 height ever since I was 8. I ended up being a turbo manlet. I'm 5'7.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1 and JohnDoe
Under 5'9 - child
5'9-5'11 - teen
6ft+ - Man

• +1
Reactions: Jigen and falcon1
Under 5'9 - child
5'9-5'11 - teen
6ft+ - Man
Brutal, I’m 5’11. According to women I may as well be 5’9 no difference to them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1 and mvp2v1
I been praying to Allah SWT for 6'3 height ever since I was 8. I ended up being a turbo manlet. I'm 5'7.
Maybe you're rewarded in the afterlife with some very sexy virgins.

5'8 = invisible unless chad tier face.

Doesn't change the fact that I'm forced to suffer for as long as I live. Even then, theres only 1% chance of me actually getting into heaven.
In short, I'll suffer in both worlds.

6’2+ they’ll see u as tall

KEEP COPING ILL GET LL I IANT ENDING UP LIKE JULAYBEE (RA) LOL UR 6"4 U DONT KNOW WHAT WE GO THROUGH EVERY SECOND OF OUR MISERABLE EXISTENCE

• JFL
Reactions: GriffithMaxx
KEEP COPING ILL GET LL I IANT ENDING UP LIKE JULAYBEE (RA) LOL UR 6"4 U DONT KNOW WHAT WE GO THROUGH EVERY SECOND OF OUR MISERABLE EXISTENCE
Bro walking as 5.7 subhuman manlet is brutal. I get looked down upon by most girls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
To girls tall can mean anything

Bro walking as 5.7 subhuman manlet is brutal. I get looked down upon by most girls.
LOL I BARLEY LEAVE THE HOUSE AT 170 CM HEIGHT IS EVERYTHING CHECK MY RECENT THREAD DONT LET THESE TALL VOLCELLS FAGS GASLIGHT US MY COUSIN IS GETTIGN MARRIED NEXT WEAK AND THE ATENTION HE IS GETTING IS BEYOND EARTH JUST BECAUSE HS IS 193 DEATH IS BETER THAN BREATHING AS 5"7 MANLET LIKE ME IF I WAS U I WOULD ADVISE U TAKE PERCOCETS ALL MY PROBLEMS ARE GONE OPIATE MAXXING IS LEGIT FOR MANLETS

• So Sad
Reactions: Greycel Slayer
LOL I BARLEY LEAVE THE HOUSE AT 170 CM HEIGHT IS EVERYTHING CHECK MY RECENT THREAD DONT LET THESE TALL VOLCELLS FAGS GASLIGHT US MY COUSIN IS GETTIGN MARRIED NEXT WEAK AND THE ATENTION HE IS GETTING IS BEYOND EARTH JUST BECAUSE HS IS 193 DEATH IS BETER THAN BREATHING AS 5"7 MANLET LIKE ME IF I WAS U I WOULD ADVISE U TAKE PERCOCETS ALL MY PROBLEMS ARE GONE OPIATE MAXXING IS LEGIT FOR MANLETS
I feel your pain brother. It truly is brutal. I remember walking at uni today and getting height mogged by every single girl I saw. I do not appraoch large crowds. I do not like standing up. I prefer sitting and have developed amazing awareness of spotting chairs and couches around me. As long as I'm not standing, I feel safe. People still look at me with disgust as I wear glasses due to extremely poor eyesight. My eyebrows and terrible skin coupled with my jewish nose earn me glances from guys and gals.
I have not mogged a single person in my life. NEVER have I experienced what it feels to mog and what hurts me the most is that...I never will experience that feeling.

Last edited:
I feel your pain brother. It truly is brutal. I remember walking at uni today and getting height mogged by every single girl I saw. I do not appraoch large crowds. I do not like standing up. I prefer sitting and have developed amazing awareness of spotting chairs and couches around me. As long as I'm not standing, I feel safe. People still look at me with disgust as I wear glasses due to extremely poor eyesight. My eyebrows and terrible skin coupled with my jewish nose earn me glances from guys and gals.
I have not mogged a single person in my life. NEVER have I experienced what it feels to mog and what hurts me the most is that...I never will experience that feeling.
HONESTLY DO LL AND HAVE NO WORDS LEFT TO SAY IM DOING LL TO 6"8 SINCE IM ALREADY TAKING PAINKILLERS

• +1
HONESTLY DO LL AND HAVE NO WORDS LEFT TO SAY IM DOING LL TO 6"8 SINCE IM ALREADY TAKING PAINKILLERS
I'm 18 and umeployed. I cannot afford anything. I cannot even afford face washes or shampoo. I use soap. The world has ruined my confidence. I do not have confidence to make eye contact. I remember during my high school days, when I tried to act confident once, I heard others saying "He is compensating for his height". That shattered me completely.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
IM 18 BRO I WAS THINKING OF GOING TO UNI AT 5"7 RECESSED CHIN CELLSOMALIA HOW IS IT

FUCK PEOPLE BRO IF ANYONE IS GOING THROUGH ENOUGH SHIT IS ME AND YET I LIVE MY LIFE FUCK PEOPLE IM SUPER LOW INHIB I SPEAK TO ANYONE I COMMUNICATE LIKE IM A CHAD MYSELF BECAUSE I DELUDED MYSELF

SO IM LVIING MY BEST LIFE FUCK DOOMER INCEL LIFE U ONLY GOT 1 LIFE FUCK THAT LIVE LIFE WITH NO CEILINGS SHOW NIGGERS U AINT GOT 2 FUCKS WHO CARES IF GIRLS AND NIGGERS THINK UR UGLY OR HOT END OF THE DAY THEY DONT CARE WHEN UR SAD AND ALONE

IRATHER OD THAT TO BE ON INCEL DEPRESSING SITES I SEE UGLY 5"7 SUBHUMANS HAVING SEX ITS ALL ABOUT NOT GIVIING A FUCK

U HAVE ONLY 1 LIFE LIVE LIFE WITH NO REGRETS

• +1

Bros please help me grow i can goigle pay you

you're on the wrong forum if your goal is to preserve your mental health

• +1
Reactions: GandyIsNormie and falcon1
IM 18 BRO I WAS THINKING OF GOING TO UNI AT 5"7 RECESSED CHIN CELLSOMALIA HOW IS IT

FUCK PEOPLE BRO IF ANYONE IS GOING THROUGH ENOUGH SHIT IS ME AND YET I LIVE MY LIFE FUCK PEOPLE IM SUPER LOW INHIB I SPEAK TO ANYONE I COMMUNICATE LIKE IM A CHAD MYSELF BECAUSE I DELUDED MYSELF

SO IM LVIING MY BEST LIFE FUCK DOOMER INCEL LIFE U ONLY GOT 1 LIFE FUCK THAT LIVE LIFE WITH NO CEILINGS SHOW NIGGERS U AINT GOT 2 FUCKS WHO CARES IF GIRLS AND NIGGERS THINK UR UGLY OR HOT END OF THE DAY THEY DONT CARE WHEN UR SAD AND ALONE

HOLY FUCK. Was not expecting this response from u. Mirin!
I've only heard this response from chads. It's chads who say "Don't give a fuck".
I remember about 3 weeks ago when someone asked me to do face reveal to them on discord. They said they will do their face reveal in return. I, having a pure mind and soul agreed. What happened next was disturbing and confusing at the same time. They blasted my photo everywhere, made memes out of it and invaded all the servers I was active in. They pinged me 24/7 and spammed my face everywhere calling me ugly and insulting my parents for producing someone like me.

To this day, I still cannot understand why somebody would do this to me. Am I really the most unattractive person to ever have been born?

IRATHER OD THAT TO BE ON INCEL DEPRESSING SITES I SEE UGLY 5"7 SUBHUMANS HAVING SEX ITS ALL ABOUT NOT GIVIING A FUCK

THATS AN ADD ON TO BEING CHILD ABUSED IN EVERYWAY MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY FOR 18 YEARS BY NARC COVERT "DAD" IF I WASNT ABUSED MY WHOLE LIFE I COUDVE GROWN TALLER BUT NO BEATEN TO DEATH KICKED OUT OF HOUSE EVERY SHIT U CAN IMAGINE I BEEN THROUGH BUT I DIDNT GIVE UP MY BIGGEST COPE WAS JUICE WRLD HE TOLD ME NEVER TO GIVE UP AND TO LIVE LIFE WITH NO CEILING

I WANT MY MESSAGE TO BE DIFFERENT COMAPARED TO OTHER FELLOW INCELS I SWEAR FROM MY BOTTOM OF MY HEART EVERDAY IS PURE HELL YET I NEVER GIVE UP TO VICES POSITIVITY IF UR GONNA BE AROUND BRO CHAT ME UP ANY TIME UR FELLING LOW I GOT U 999 4 LIFE

I'm 18 and umeployed. I cannot afford anything. I cannot even afford face washes or shampoo. I use soap. The world has ruined my confidence. I do not have confidence to make eye contact. I remember during my high school days, when I tried to act confident once, I heard others saying "He is compensating for his height". That shattered me completely.
SHIT BRO NO MATTER WHAT CIRCUMSTANCE LIFE PUT U IN DONT GIVE UP BECOME A MAN OF STEAL