How hard is it to learn russian?

murdah

murdah

JBB and JBW Pilled
Once I make enough money , I’ll escape this shithole of america and geomax to Russia. How hard is it to learn russian? @The Heartless @Eternal_ @jisko32

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Obamalama, GabachoCopium, Bushman and 4 others
It's pretty hard harder than English but much easier than Chinese language

But if you'll have practice by speaking it was somebody who knows it very well it will be very easy tho

• +1
Reactions: murdah
It's pretty hard harder than English but much easier than Chinese language

But if you'll have practice by speaking it was somebody who knows it very well it will be very easy tho
Can I learn it within a year?

@St.TikTokcel @russiancelreturns

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
why the fuck would you do that
might aswell geomax to the democratic republic of congo

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Bushman, CarrotMaxxer, try2beme and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, Bushman, try2beme and 4 others
why the fuck would you do that
might aswell geomax to the democratic republic of congo
Russian women are beautiful and russia’s geography and history mogs.

• JFL
Reactions: URL code
  • JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Bushman, TechnoBoss and 7 others
Ok man. Good luck getting your visa when Trump gets voted in.
DV and I already have relatives living there for their entire lives. DV win rates are higher for slavia.

• JFL
Once I make enough money , I’ll escape this shithole of america and geomax to Russia. How hard is it to learn russian? @The Heartless @Eternal_ @jisko32

This Afro-american guy moved to Russia and said that his dating life improved 100 times better, he said that in America he was incel

• Love it
you can try but it's very fucking hard

• So Sad
Why learn russian. Just speak english. Your accent and fluency Is going to be ass anyway, whereas you practiced english since you were 10 yo

• JFL
Russian women are beautiful and russia’s geography and history mogs.
How does the geography mog? Its a freezing wasteland. You have every type of geography in the US

moving for the "history"? Sure thing, what's so interesting about russian history anyway? There's nothing, america's 200 year long history mogs it to shreds

Just say you want to do it for the women and women only. Such high quality and trad women, who have a divorce rate higher than libtard college educated american women in urban areas...

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman, NoReedemingFeature and murdah
Many of my college old geezer said u can in a year :Comfy:

• Woah
Its pretty hard. English and Russian only share the Latin alphabet that's it. Everything else is different entirely. Russian is completely unintelligible to English speakers unlike french and german which are somewhat understandable.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and VisageVirtuoso√
How does the geography mog? Its a freezing wasteland. You have every type of geography in the US

moving for the "history"? Sure thing, what's so interesting about russian history anyway? There's nothing, america's 200 year long history mogs it to shreds

Just say you want to do it for the women and women only. Such high quality and trad women, who have a divorce rate higher than libtard college educated american women in urban areas...

View attachment 2940777
The divorce rate is high cause they marry their russian man:lul:

• +1

View attachment 2940777
Low divorce rates for ethnic bulls like myself, also the geography is more than just a snowy barren land… Russia is very diverse geographically with mountains, plains, cities, etc.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: URL code and sweetheart

View attachment 2940777
Moscow is best city on earth with the best services .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jisko32, Despicable and murdah
Its pretty hard. English and Russian only share the Latin alphabet that's it. Everything else is different entirely. Russian is completely unintelligible to English speakers unlike french and german which are somewhat understandable.

View attachment 2940783
It’s easier than mandarin and hindu though

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and VisageVirtuoso√
Why learn russian. Just speak english. Your accent and fluency Is going to be ass anyway, whereas you practiced english since you were 10 yo
I learned spanish within a few months when I was young, I think I can learn russian within a year.

View attachment 2940777
your American history teacher washed your brain

• JFL
Russia has everything, he’s a silly Israeli who hates on Russia’s success without NATO.

I learned spanish within a few months when I was young, I think I can learn russian within a year.
Not the same, whole new ass alphabet, plus i doubt you "learned spanish", you most likely learned to utter some sentences.

• JFL
Reactions: VisageVirtuoso√ and murdah
If you already speak a slavic language it shouldn't take too long

• +1
Not the same, whole new ass alphabet, plus i doubt you "learned spanish", you most likely learned to utter some sentences.
I’m very fluent in spanish. Sure its a new language and concept but it shouldn’t be too hard compared to languages like mandarin and hindi.

I’m very fluent in spanish. Sure its a new language and concept but it shouldn’t be too hard compared to languages like mandarin and hindi.
You can learn It in 1 year but you're still going to speak It like ass. Also It Is not necessary to learn the local language to geomax. That's why english exists.

• Woah
You can learn It in 1 year but you're still going to speak It like ass. Also It Is not necessary to learn the local language to geomax. That's why english exists.
I suppose that’s true, english is spoken globally.

• JFL
Many of my college old geezer said u can in a year :Comfy:
The best way to learn a language is to speak it everyday with the native speakers of that language and consume media of that language on a daily basis. One my friend's last year went to Paris for a research study and only knew very basic french but within a year he learnt french and got decently good at in it. (he got tp B1 level when he took the test ). He also picked up on the parisian accent. I'm sure if he stayed another year he would speak just as well as native speaker

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Despicable, St.TikTokcel, VisageVirtuoso√ and 1 other person
The best way to learn a language is to speak it everyday with the native speakers of that language and consume media of that language on a daily basis. One my friend's last year went to Paris for a research study and only knew very basic french but within a year he was decently good at in it. (he got A2 level). He also picked up on the parisian accent. I'm sure if he stayed another year he would speak just as well as native speaker
Yes I will practice russian with the foids I fuck

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
you cant even prove me wrong by naming a single interesting event in russian history :lul: you immediately had to scapegoat the "evil american" boogeyman

• JFL

Snake.0359​

do you remember him? @The Heartless is him, he bought vip and changed his name and deleted doxx thread of him
he is very fucking deformed, and he is coping cuz someone beat him in Moscow

• JFL
What about without prior experience
Then you have no shared words, unique phonetics and a different language syntax. Genuinely might be as hard as learning Hindi.

• So Sad
I suppose that’s true, english is spoken globally.
Barely anyone speaks angliski in slavia except for progressive LGBT type of dalits and rotters

• JFL
you cant even prove me wrong by naming a single interesting event in russian history :lul: you immediately had to scapegoat the "evil american" boogeyman
Establishment of the soviet union

• JFL
Reactions: URL code

Snake.0359​

do you remember him? @The Heartless is him, he bought vip and changed his name and deleted doxx thread of him
he is very fucking deformed, and he is coping cuz someone beat him in Moscow
Cope

Then you have no shared words, unique phonetics and a different language syntax. Genuinely might be as hard as learning Hindi.
Brutal. How long it take to learn from scratch then? 2+ years?

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
sorry but it's over for you
IQcel