How hard is it to learn russian?

its not a dumb question at all retard, the proposed border of the Ural mountains doesnt reach the other natural boundary (caspian sea) and the steppe is in between. You have to either include all of it or none of it, otherwise youre drawing up borders arbitrarily. If you dont want to include it at all then asia would start all the way in bessarabia and include southern russia and ukraine...
No matter how hard you try to deny it, it is, in any case, the generally accepted border separating Europe and Asia.
no shit sherlock, the difference is that they wanted to join years before they applied...
therefore your point of "they applied after russia invaded, so it cant be a reason for the invasion" is moot
even if this is true, do you really think that Russia invaded because of this? Obviously, after an invasion, they would immediately apply to NATO to defend themselves, so an invasion would only make things worse for us if we attacked for that reason.
why do i care about an anti european nation genociding pro-european one? because that makes it the enemy of the west and therefore my enemy.

so russia never applied in the first place, why are you lying?

wholly uninteresting

they are ideologically closer to asia than to europe, not culturally
but yes russians have always been insecure about their status of being european
wake up you live in Israel, not in Europe, so why do you care?
so russia never applied in the first place, why are you lying?
they are ideologically closer to asia than to europe, not culturally
but yes russians have always been insecure about their status of being european
Peter 1 don't think so.

are you acting obtuse on purpose or what?
The best cities to live in (Moscow, St. Petersburg) are both cold as fuck, hence why i called them frozen wastelands as a hyperbole
Moscow has sub-0 average temperatures from november until march every year
you are stupid because you don’t understand that in Russia there are other cities besides St. Petersburg and Moscow

The jury guy (Uzb_...) hates me so much, I used to bully him since February. I won and he said it half-way. He didn't want to admit it fully. Same thing with Jisko, we used to be enemies, I even have threads on him, and he still said I mog you to death. The high IQ doctor- BlackpillRemedy agreed I mog you by 4 psl points

Uzb later retracted his statement and said I mog in both categories, not just appeal

I even bullied him on the evisceration thread I made on you
View attachment 2940931
Hahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaahhhahahha cope

Tell them about your FWHR 1.58?
your Overly Long face? 1.50
your chin to philtrum 1.7
your narrow af face
narrow round jaw
your low set cheekbones
gay alien skull
not equal facial thirds
Huge long forehead
narrow forehead

Name 50 cities better than Moscow and don't be blinded by rusophobia challenge

Btw I'm EU citizen and visited most countries
don’t listen to this idiot, Moscow is the best city according to the UN

• +1
Reactions: sweetheart
Hahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaahhhahahha cope

your narrow af face
narrow round jaw
your low set cheekbones
gay alien skull
not equal facial thirds
Huge long forehead
narrow forehead
Overall, he is genuinely subhunan. I also want to add that when i was addicted to the forum my wife would check my screen from time time to see what i was morphing and when she saw him she said he looked genuinely disgusting, to which I agree."

- Severe class 3 malocclusion with a posterior open bite
- Severe bimaxillary recession (both upper and lower jaws are recessed)
- Upper jaw more recessed than lower jaw
- Rotated occlusal plane (clockwise)
- Flat-concave facial appearance from the front
- Bloated/chubby/boneless facial appearance
- Lack of forward growth preventing a chiseled look
- Lack of paranasal support
- Lower lip covers the upper lip
- Nasal breathing issues due to maxillary recession
- Overall deformed facial structure due to the combination of issues
- The maxillary recession exacerbates the appearance of a large nose
- Functional and aesthetic issues caused by severe facial structural problems

Blackpillremedy - a doctor

• +1
Reactions: jisko32
Overall, he is genuinely subhunan. I also want to add that when i was addicted to the forum my wife would check my screen from time time to see what i was morphing and when she saw him she said he looked genuinely disgusting, to which I agree."

- Severe class 3 malocclusion with a posterior open bite
- Severe bimaxillary recession (both upper and lower jaws are recessed)
- Upper jaw more recessed than lower jaw
- Rotated occlusal plane (clockwise)
- Flat-concave facial appearance from the front
- Bloated/chubby/boneless facial appearance
- Lack of forward growth preventing a chiseled look
- Lack of paranasal support
- Lower lip covers the upper lip
- Nasal breathing issues due to maxillary recession
- Overall deformed facial structure due to the combination of issues
- The maxillary recession exacerbates the appearance of a large nose
- Functional and aesthetic issues caused by severe facial structural problems

Blackpillremedy - a doctor

blablablalblablablalblablalblablablalbalblablala

All of this cope

Scam doctor cannot distinguish asian maxilla, which is absolutely normal

My maxilla is fine af cope

more than half of this forum says he's scammer

Meanwhile you:

your narrow af face
narrow round jaw
your low set cheekbones
gay alien skull
not equal facial thirds
Huge long forehead
narrow forehead

FWHR 1.58?
your narrow af face
narrow round jaw
your low set cheekbones
gay alien skull
not equal facial thirds
Huge long forehead
narrow forehead

Keep in mind most of this unfixable

Man are you really sitting in this ofrum 24/7?:lul::lul::lul: whole day long

Do you have work to do or study???:lul:

Arguing in this forum with kids is your job

cope

blablablalblablablalblablalblablablalbalblablala

All of this cope

Scam doctor cannot distinguish asian maxilla, which is absolutely normal

My maxilla is fine af cope

more than half of this forum says he's scammer

Meanwhile you:

your narrow af face
narrow round jaw
your low set cheekbones
gay alien skull
not equal facial thirds
Huge long forehead
narrow forehead

FWHR 1.58?
your narrow af face
narrow round jaw
your low set cheekbones
gay alien skull
not equal facial thirds
Huge long forehead
narrow forehead

Keep in mind most of this unfixable

Man are you really sitting in this ofrum 24/7?:lul::lul::lul: whole day long

Do you have work to do or study???:lul:

Arguing in this forum with kids is your job

cope
Not a single word

Depressing nation
Even more depressing than the UK, I'd wager

Notifications, son, notifications :feelsyay:
again 15 seconds

You sit here whole day long and argue and talk shit

You are bio trash which doesn't work or study lmao

Which is provided by his parents lmao

again 15 seconds

You sit here whole day long and argue and talk shit

You are bio trash which doesn't work or study lmao

Which is provided by his parents lmao
I'm done with my uni semester + I got the looksmax app which gives me notifications
Screenshot 20240524 190839 One UI Home

Keep coping and seething, I life mog you to oblivion :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Eďo_
No matter how hard you try to deny it, it is, in any case, the generally accepted border separating Europe and Asia.
Just say your border is arbitrary. Just as arbitrary as it being the russian border.
even if this is true, do you really think that Russia invaded because of this? Obviously, after an invasion, they would immediately apply to NATO to defend themselves, so an invasion would only make things worse for us if we attacked for that reason.
And yet they're not in NATO. An invasion wouldn't make things worse, because the longer they wait, the higher the chance would be fore Ukraine to actually join NATO, after which they would *never* be able to start an invasion (without US retaliation)
wake up you live in Israel, not in Europe, so why do you care?
because i dont like unjust invasions of countries which are on my side, ukraine is an ally
irrelevant to anything we're talking about
russia never applied for NATO membership and youre retarded if you think they would be denied based on 1950s soviet relations with the west
Peter 1 don't think so.
Peter the Great agrees with me, and the third-worldist, anti-western ideology of modern day russia goes directly against his views. Peter the Great would want Russia to be an US ally and part of NATO. Your side has been undoing all of the progress towards joining european civilization which he managed to achieve. The (anti west, anti european) bolsheviks murdered his descendants in cold blood and ended his genetic line forever.

Btw his great efforts of westernization were literally motivated by an insecurity in russia's status of being European...

Once I make enough money , I’ll escape this shithole of america and geomax to Russia. How hard is it to learn russian? @The Heartless @Eternal_ @jisko32

You can easily get in Russia, but try getting out.

If you are struggling in a place where nigs have the highest SMV, how do you think you'll fare in one of the most socially regressive places?

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
I'm done with my uni semester
Fairy Tails, you still have whole day time, instead of that you could work or help your parents cope
+ I got the looksmax app which gives me notifications View attachment 2941299
Damn so low iq retartd you can turn off notifications

Nah you want to sit here wholoe day cope
Keep coping and seething, I life mog you to oblivion :forcedsmile:
FWHR 1.58
your narrow af face
narrow round jaw
your low set cheekbones
gay alien skull
not equal facial thirds
Huge long forehead
huge orbitals
weirdly round shaped eyebrows
Upper eyelid exposure
faggot moustache and beard
Thin neck
weirdly shaped ears
Horse face
long midface
bad jaw frontal angle
round chin
shit facial hair
shit haircut
narrow forehead
low iq

Over

Fairy Tails, you still have whole day time, instead of that you could work or help your parents cope

Damn so low iq retartd you can turn off notifications

Nah you want to sit here wholoe day cope

FWHR 1.58
your narrow af face
narrow round jaw
your low set cheekbones
gay alien skull
not equal facial thirds
Huge long forehead
huge orbitals
weirdly round shaped eyebrows
Upper eyelid exposure
faggot moustache and beard
Thin neck
weirdly shaped ears
Horse face
long midface
bad jaw frontal angle
round chin
shit facial hair
shit haircut
narrow forehead
low iq

Over
- a subhuman

you are stupid because you don’t understand that in Russia there are other cities besides St. Petersburg and Moscow
Those cities aren't as developed though, are they?
How many decently developed cities ever are there, which wouldn't be cold by american standards? None, if we're talking about ones someone would want to move to. People want to live in cities like Moscow and St Petersburg if any

I know 5 european languages maybe I should consider moving too when money is in place

in russia both PSL and financial standards are lower which is cool, but height may be higher, in america girls will say 5'11/6' or higher in russia it's about the same, possible more

Y do you need to learn Russian? Just go to a slavic country with more English speakers. Im in Poland rn and only know like 3 words and im carried by American halo

don’t listen to this idiot, Moscow is the best city according to the UN
It was ranked as the third* best city
But the report by the UN was retarded for a few reasons anyway, like
1. They only compared 29 world cities in total
2. Rated productivity relative to the country itself (i.e. moscow is more prosperous than the rest of the country, not worldwide)
3. Ranked Toronto as the 2nd best city in the world, even though its generally not thought of as a top 3 pick

The 2nd point is key, because that's how the statistic misses out on the fact that Moscow is fucking poor like all of russia.

Just say your border is arbitrary. Just as arbitrary as it being the russian border.
ok, arbitrary.
And yet they're not in NATO. An invasion wouldn't make things worse, because the longer they wait, the higher the chance would be fore Ukraine to actually join NATO, after which they would *never* be able to start an invasion (without US retaliation)
NATO rejected their application, which means they don't want to ally with Ukraine
because i dont like unjust invasions of countries which are on my side, ukraine is an ally
why is Ukraine on your side?
irrelevant to anything we're talking about
russia never applied for NATO membership and youre retarded if you think they would be denied based on 1950s soviet relations with the west
USSR is today's Russia, and they rejected the application, stop denying it. They also rejected Ukraine's application recently.
they don’t want to ally with either Ukraine or Russia
Peter the Great agrees with me, and the third-worldist, anti-western ideology of modern day russia goes directly against his views. Peter the Great would want Russia to be an US ally and part of NATO. Your side has been undoing all of the progress towards joining european civilization which he managed to achieve. The (anti west, anti european) bolsheviks murdered his descendants in cold blood and ended his genetic line forever.

Btw his great efforts of westernization were literally motivated by an insecurity in russia's status of being European...
bro you said that "we have always been insecure"

Those cities aren't as developed though, are they?
How many decently developed cities ever are there, which wouldn't be cold by american standards? None, if we're talking about ones someone would want to move to. People want to live in cities like Moscow and St Petersburg if any
Anapa, Sochi, Krasnodar etc. And they are developed
It was ranked as the third* best city
But the report by the UN was retarded for a few reasons anyway, like
1. They only compared 29 world cities in total
2. Rated productivity relative to the country itself (i.e. moscow is more prosperous than the rest of the country, not worldwide)
3. Ranked Toronto as the 2nd best city in the world, even though its generally not thought of as a top 3 pick

The 2nd point is key, because that's how the statistic misses out on the fact that Moscow is fucking poor like all of russia.
no.
https://www.mos.ru/en/mayor/themes/... by,Program for sustainable urban development.

kazan is also nice

and ufa

i guess he is just not a fan, which is understandable

• +1
Reactions: jisko32
@URL code Kievan Rus was a very interesting period, but you most likely know nothing about it

NATO rejected their application, which means they don't want to ally with Ukraine
Not it doesn't, it means your argument of "russia wouldn't invade on the pretenses of avoiding NATO membership since an invasion would guarantee it" - wrong, the reason Ukraine isn't in NATO is precisely because they're in the middle of a war.

Also they didn't reject the application, you god damn liar and moron. NATO has stated Ukraine will have membership and supports them fully.

why is Ukraine on your side?
They consider themselves European and pro-european, pro-western

USSR is today's Russia, and they rejected the application, stop denying it. They also rejected Ukraine's application recently.
they don’t want to ally with either Ukraine or Russia
Fucking wrong, they hate Russia and support everything Ukraine stands for. Most recent aid package sent by the USA was $61 Billion

Russia never applied to join NATO so there was never any rejection to be made. You're genuinely retarded if you think US-Russia relations in the 90s and early 2000s were the same as the USSR in 1950
bro you said that "we have always been insecure"
Yeah and everything i said there supports my statement.
Why would Peter I be trying to westernize Russia if its already culturally european? And he is the exception, not the rule, modern day russians are not aligned with his pro-western beliefs.

Population: 75K, 400K, 900K
Annual Salary: $6000, $7000, $6400

>Advertise your country by claiming Moscow is the best city in the world
>Start listing incomparable cities in the caucasus when bad weather conditions are brought up

Russian grammar is like caveman speaking it’s not that hard

Not it doesn't, it means your argument of "russia wouldn't invade on the pretenses of avoiding NATO membership since an invasion would guarantee it" - wrong, the reason Ukraine isn't in NATO is precisely because they're in the middle of a war.
This confirms that the Americans are afraid of us because they will have to fight a war with us
This does not apply to you, because Israel is in Asia, so why Ukraine is on your side?
Fucking wrong, they hate Russia and support everything Ukraine stands for. Most recent aid package sent by the USA was $61 Billion

Russia never applied to join NATO so there was never any rejection to be made. You're genuinely retarded if you think US-Russia relations in the 90s and early 2000s were the same as the USSR in 1950
It is simply called Russophobia, they are afraid of us because of envy.

Why would Peter I be trying to westernize Russia if its already culturally european? And he is the exception, not the rule, modern day russians are not aligned with his pro-western beliefs.
Why are you so care about the pro-western beliefs if you live in Asia?
Population: 75K, 400K, 900K
Annual Salary: $6000, $7000, $6400

>Advertise your country by claiming Moscow is the best city in the world
>Start listing incomparable cities in the caucasus when bad weather conditions are brought up
This is normal, cuz Russia has low taxes and prices
It was ranked third overall, "quality of life" is one category in the assessment
In terms of quality of life and infrastructure Moscow is number 1

• +1
Once I make enough money , I’ll escape this shithole of america and geomax to Russia. How hard is it to learn russian? @The Heartless @Eternal_ @jisko32
i remeber i tried to learn russian back in 2020 because i do have some russian ancestry, but it was too hard, i gave up after a month

• +1
Average Russian foid is smart and hot :feelsohh:

• +1
This confirms that the Americans are afraid of us because they will have to fight a war with us
Retarded, the US doesnt want to start a fucking world war you dipshit
This does not apply to you, because Israel is in Asia, so why Ukraine is on your side?
Being in asia doesnt stop Israel from being in the Western sphere of influence. Ffs you even thought it was in NATO, stop acting obtuse
Is it really that hard for you to comprehend factions in geopolitics?
It is simply called Russophobia, they are afraid of us because of envy.
What is there to envy, LMAO
delusional
Why are you so care about the pro-western beliefs if you live in Asia?
Because the west is Israel's ally
This is normal, cuz Russia has low taxes and prices
Its abnormal because its 2x less than the average salary in Moscow, which is already low by world standards, adjusted for cost of living.

In terms of quality of life and infrastructure Moscow is number 1
They only considered 29 cities in the world, just one from the US, most of them being irrelevant and from the third world, 0 from nordics or Germany... barely any difference in the scores when it comes to developed western cities lmao

Retarded, the US doesnt want to start a fucking world war you dipshit
Correct. They don’t want to, because they will lose
Being in asia doesnt stop Israel from being in the Western sphere of influence. Ffs you even thought it was in NATO, stop acting obtuse
Is it really that hard for you to comprehend factions in geopolitics?
yes, you also thought that Russia is geographically located in Asia:lul: Of course, you tried to challenge this with some fucking Eurasian steppe, but the fact remains that the generally accepted border is the Ural Mountains
Also Russia was also in the Western sphere of influence, but disappeared due to their sanctions, you are to blame for this.
What is there to envy, LMAO
delusional
They know we are superior, otherwise they wouldn't hate us
Because the west is Israel's ally
it's not for long, and in any case, the current pro-Western beliefs are so fucking dumb, I don’t understand why you support them anyway.
Its abnormal because its 2x less than the average salary in Moscow, which is already low by world standards, adjusted for cost of living.
This is because Moscow is too good, and not because other cities are not developed
They only considered 29 cities in the world, just one from the US, most of them being irrelevant and from the third world, 0 from nordics or Germany... barely any difference in the scores when it comes to developed western cities lmao
View attachment 2941464
Only 1 American city in top 10 (lowest place):lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
suker blyat

• JFL

Also they didn't reject the application, you god damn liar and moron. NATO has stated Ukraine will have membership and supports them fully.

By the way, I forgot to say that Ukraine submitted an application to NATO back in 2008, but was also rejected. This only proves my assertions that the West does not want to deal with either Ukraine or Russia.

You can easily get in Russia, but try getting out.

If you are struggling in a place where nigs have the highest SMV, how do you think you'll fare in one of the most socially regressive places?
imma larp as med

I'd suggest not moving to Russia; the country's living standards are objectively poor; move to some place nordic instead

• JFL