How hard is it to learn russian?

• +1
Reactions: murdah
i learned it in 2 months but im NEET so i had all the time in the wrld to do it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bonecel01 and murdah
you cant even prove me wrong by naming a single interesting event in russian history :lul: you immediately had to scapegoat the "evil american" boogeyman
Do you even know where Russia is? No, not in Africa

• JFL
It’s easier than mandarin and hindu though
Just as hard as Hindi imo. Mandarin is another league of it's own. That gook language is cancer because of the Kanji alphabet. I've seen niggas who have been learning it for years bur srill aren't fluent in mandarin.

Just as hard as Hindi imo. Mandarin is another league of it's own. That gook language is cancer because of the Kanji alphabet. I've seen niggas who have been learning it for years bur srill aren't fluent in mandarin.
I have a friend who learned German language in Germany by 1 month, with 0 knowledge in it and 0 knowledge in english
German language is harder than english

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Establishment of the soviet union
"that time when leadership was taken away from russians and handed to communists is the most interesting event in russian history"

LMAO

just compare it to the american revolution, where american actually GAINED their independence and freedom for the first time, 150 years prior

• +1
"that time when leadership was taken away from russians and handed to communists is the most interesting event in russian history"

LMAO

just compare it to the american revolution, where american actually GAINED their independence and freedom for the first time, 150 years prior
I can’t name any other relevant events :feelshah:, I’m just going there for the foids.

• JFL
Reactions: URL code
Do you even know where Russia is? No, not in Africa
AFAIK its to the east of Ukraine, starting just outside of europe

• JFL
Reactions: jisko32

LMAO

I feel bad for you, but start studying it with this

Attachments

• 1716548906927.png
    1716548906927.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Russia is not located outside of Europe.
I hope you are just trolling
depends on how you define Europe
Even if we say it ends at the ural mountains, that would still mean the majority of Russian land is outside of europe :lul:
but really Europe ends at the russian border. Russians are non-european and hate european culture and philosophy.
They hate the West and Europe is to the west.

Turkey is more european than Russia, and anatolia could just as easily be included in Europe geographically, it even used to be inhabited by europeans and ruled over by the byzantines. Russia is no different, people in it dont stand for european values.

• JFL
Reactions: jisko32
Even if we say it ends at the ural mountains, that would still mean the majority of Russian land is outside of europe :lul:
Europe ends where the Ural Mountains begin, and there can be no other correct answer
but really Europe ends at the russian border. Russians are non-european and hate european culture and philosophy.
no we don't hate, who told you this shit:lul::lul::lul::lul: . Russia took a huge part in the history of Europe, Russia is culturally a European country and we don't hate European culture and philosophy, because at least because we are a huge part of it

Every period in Russian history is more interesting than the entire history of the United States. If you're not trolling, you're a clinical idiot and I'm not kidding.

Turkey is more european than Russia, and anatolia could just as easily be included in Europe geographically, it even used to be inhabited by europeans and ruled over by the byzantines. Russia is no different, people in it dont stand for european values.
although Israel is in NATO, so I’m not surprised that you are so brainwashed

The jury guy (Uzb_...) hates me so much, I used to bully him since February. I won and he said it half-way. He didn't want to admit it fully. Same thing with Jisko, we used to be enemies, I even have threads on him, and he still said I mog you to death. The high IQ doctor- BlackpillRemedy agreed I mog you by 4 psl points

Uzb later retracted his statement and said I mog in both categories, not just appeal

I even bullied him on the evisceration thread I made on you
Screenshot 20240524 145554 Chrome

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Heartless and jisko32
@URL code also even Asian part of Russia is culturally European, even tho it's placed in Asia
it's OVER FOR YOU IQCEL

• JFL
Europe ends where the Ural Mountains begin, and there can be no other correct answer
why? why not at the volga river or to the east of the black sea?
no we don't hate, who told you this shit:lul::lul::lul::lul: . Russia took a huge part in the history of Europe, Russia is culturally a European country and we don't hate European culture and philosophy, because at least because we are a huge part of it
its what your leadership says, and the majority of russians support it
why did russia then invade ukraine with a majority support over the fact that ukraine wanted to join a western alliance? It seems like nowadays theyre trying to be everything BUT european
Every period in Russian history is more interesting than the entire history of the United States. If you're not trolling, you're a clinical idiot and I'm not kidding.
Nah not really. The pre-tsardom period is completely uninteresting to me, and at that point the empire/tsardom and the american state have comparably long periods of existence. Its just that in the US it was a branch of europeans on an entirely new continent turning into the top 1 global superpower in the span of less than 150yrs, while in russia nothing really compares.

@URL code also even Asian part of Russia is culturally European, even tho it's placed in Asia
it's OVER FOR YOU IQCEL
you asked me a question about the geography of Europe you dummy
what im telling you is that the eastern border of Europe is ill-defined and i believe it should be the russian border, due to obvious modern day ideological differences.

Last edited:
why? why not at the volga river or to the east of the black sea?
Ural Mountains are considered the boundary between Europe and Asia primarily due to their significant geographical features and historical significance
its what your leadership says, and the majority of russians support it
why did russia then invade ukraine with a majority support over the fact that ukraine wanted to join a western alliance? It seems like nowadays theyre trying to be everything BUT european
it's fucking jova. Our leadership says what? I have never heard, especially from our leadership, that Russia is not a European country, except you ofc.
wdym western alliance? If you mean the European Union, then Russia attacked Ukraine before Ukraine began applying for membership there.
Nah not really. The pre-tsardom period is completely uninteresting to me, and at that point the empire/tsardom and the american state have comparably long periods of existence. Its just that in the US it was a branch of europeans on an entirely new continent turning into the top 1 global superpower in the span of less than 150yrs, while in russia nothing really compares.
I am well acquainted with the history of Russia and a number of several countries from school; unlike you, I did not skip school. The history of the United States is incomparable with the history of Russia, Greece, China, and so on.

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
you asked me a question about the geography of Europe you dummy
what im telling you is that the eastern border of Europe is ill-defined and i believe it should be the russian border, due to obvious modern day ideological differences.
no, it is clearly defined.
and what do you mean by differences in ideological positions?

• +1
Ural Mountains are considered the boundary between Europe and Asia primarily due to their significant geographical features and historical significance
they dont extend to the caspian sea, and the eurasian steppe is in the way. Do we include the entirety of the steppe into europe now? all the way up to china? Plus the Urals are still an arbitrarily chosen border

it's fucking jova. Our leadership says what? I have never heard, especially from our leadership, that Russia is not a European country, except you ofc.
obv i didnt mean that, i meant this:
wdym western alliance? If you mean the European Union, then Russia attacked Ukraine before Ukraine began applying for membership there.
I mean NATO
I am well acquainted with the history of Russia and a number of several countries from school; unlike you, I did not skip school. The history of the United States is incomparable with the history of Russia, Greece, China, and so on.
Nobody cares about how knowledgeable you are on the history of china or greece, that's not the topic. The topic is how unremarkable russian history is, especially before the tsardom
Every interesting tidbit afterwards has an even more interesting american equivalent.
Go ahead and name an event which you consider to be more interesting than anything the USA has to offer

no, it is clearly defined.
no its not
Please explain, even if i grant you the Ural mountains as a geographical separation, how do you define the border between them and the caspian sea? and then what about the caucasus, what is and isnt included?

youre gonna keep choosing arbitrary separations, all of which are as valid as me saying "It's the russian border"

Once I make enough money , I’ll escape this shithole of america and geomax to Russia. How hard is it to learn russian? @The Heartless @Eternal_ @jisko32
Russian has the same word order as english. For many european languages, it's just you needing to remember the language's version of a word.

Chinese for example requires you to understand very different concepts to speak it. For chinese, you're starting from scratch while you'll come into russian already understanding a lot of how the language works.

and what do you mean by differences in ideological positions?
pro-unipolar vs pro-multipolar
pro vs anti NATO
pro vs anti EU
pro vs anti China
you claim to be educated on russian history yet you seem to be unaware of this major element of it that defines it's relationship with europe ever since late imperial times... russians have been distancing themselves from the european identity for over a century now

they dont extend to the caspian sea, and the eurasian steppe is in the way. Do we include the entirety of the steppe into europe now? all the way up to china? Plus the Urals are still an arbitrarily chosen border
Cuz physically, the Ural Mountains are a significant mountain range, although they are not as high or imposing as some other mountain ranges. They still form a substantial barrier that historically impeded movement between Europe and Asia, making them a natural boundary.
The concept of the Ural Mountains as the boundary between Europe and Asia has been widely accepted for centuries, both geographically and culturally
Just google it dumbass
obv i didnt mean that, i meant this:

I mean NATO
yes, Ukraine also applied to join NATO after Russia attacked it, because they understand that Russia will win without NATO's help, I don't know why they are still resisting, they should just give up.
I also cannot help but note that Russia has already submitted an application to NATO for a very long time, but was rejected because America does not want to cooperate with us.
Nobody cares about how knowledgeable you are on the history of china or greece, that's not the topic. The topic is how unremarkable russian history is, especially before the tsardom
Every interesting tidbit afterwards has an even more interesting american equivalent.
Go ahead and name an event which you consider to be more interesting than anything the USA has to offer
the reign of Ivan the Terrible for example

• +1
pro-unipolar vs pro-multipolar
pro vs anti NATO
pro vs anti EU
pro vs anti China
you claim to be educated on russian history yet you seem to be unaware of this major element of it that defines it's relationship with europe ever since late imperial times... russians have been distancing themselves from the european identity for over a century now
who cares what our government is trying to do? Russia is still culturally more a European country than an Asian one.

• +1
Cuz physically, the Ural Mountains are a significant mountain range, although they are not as high or imposing as some other mountain ranges. They still form a substantial barrier that historically impeded movement between Europe and Asia, making them a natural boundary.
The concept of the Ural Mountains as the boundary between Europe and Asia has been widely accepted for centuries, both geographically and culturally
Just google it dumbass
You didnt answer my question, dumbass. Your entire comment is a non sequitur.
I'll ask the same thing again, i hope you can answer:
"they dont extend to the caspian sea, and the eurasian steppe is in the way. Do we include the entirety of the steppe into europe now? all the way up to china?

yes, Ukraine also applied to join NATO after Russia attacked it
I didn't say "apply", i said "want to join".
I don't know why they are still resisting, they should just give up.
Why doesn't russia give up on genociding ukrainians?
I also cannot help but note that Russia has already submitted an application to NATO for a very long time, but was rejected because America does not want to cooperate with us.
? This never happened?
There have been mentions of the idea by russian figureheads, but it hasn't happened officially, russia was already against it as early as 2009
the reign of Ivan the Terrible for example
Yeah the establishment of the tsardom was one of the peaks of russian history, but i fail to see how the american frontier or civil war were any worse

who cares what our government is trying to do? Russia is still culturally more a European country than an Asian one.
russians support the government, and a whole lot of them seem to disagree with you on it being more European

You didnt answer my question, dumbass. Your entire comment is a non sequitur.
I'll ask the same thing again, i hope you can answer:
"they dont extend to the caspian sea, and the eurasian steppe is in the way. Do we include the entirety of the steppe into europe now? all the way up to china?
What a dumb question. Do you know why Eurasian steppe called "Eurasian"? Is China considered Europe? No.
I didn't say "apply", i said "want to join".
if they applied for membership, it means that they wanted to join there
Why doesn't russia give up on genociding ukrainians?
why do you care?
? This never happened?
There have been mentions of the idea by russian figureheads, but it hasn't happened officially, russia was already against it as early as 2009
because they will reject it in any case, as they did in 1954.
Yeah the establishment of the tsardom was one of the peaks of russian history, but i fail to see how the american frontier or civil war were any worse
Kievan Rus
russians support the government, and a whole lot of them seem to disagree with you on it being more European
Even if somewhere there is a person who believes that Russia is culturally closer to the Asian than European, then he is probably already undergoing treatment in a psychiatric hospital.

• +1
@URL code You also said that the geography in Russia is just a freezing wasteland, although Russia is the largest country in the world, it is located in five different climatic zones, in which there are completely different conditions. Google the natural attractions of Russia and you will realize that you are wrong. You don't know anything about Russia, just shut up.
@murdah don't listen to this idiot

• JFL
What a dumb question. Do you know why Eurasian steppe called "Eurasian"? Is China considered Europe? No.
its not a dumb question at all retard, the proposed border of the Ural mountains doesnt reach the other natural boundary (caspian sea) and the steppe is in between. You have to either include all of it or none of it, otherwise youre drawing up borders arbitrarily. If you dont want to include it at all then asia would start all the way in bessarabia and include southern russia and ukraine...

if they applied for membership, it means that they wanted to join there
no shit sherlock, the difference is that they wanted to join years before they applied...
therefore your point of "they applied after russia invaded, so it cant be a reason for the invasion" is moot
why do you care?
why do i care about an anti european nation genociding pro-european one? because that makes it the enemy of the west and therefore my enemy.
because they will reject it in any case, as they did in 1954.
so russia never applied in the first place, why are you lying?
Kievan Rus
wholly uninteresting
Even if somewhere there is a person who believes that Russia is culturally closer to the Asian than European, then he is probably already undergoing treatment in a psychiatric hospital.
they are ideologically closer to asia than to europe, not culturally
but yes russians have always been insecure about their status of being european

@URL code You also said that the geography in Russia is just a freezing wasteland, although Russia is the largest country in the world, it is located in five different climatic zones, in which there are completely different conditions. Google the natural attractions of Russia and you will realize that you are wrong. You don't know anything about Russia, just shut up.
@murdah don't listen to this idiot
are you acting obtuse on purpose or what?
The best cities to live in (Moscow, St. Petersburg) are both cold as fuck, hence why i called them frozen wastelands as a hyperbole
Moscow has sub-0 average temperatures from november until march every year

Moscow is best city on earth with the best services .
Laughable. Moscow probably isn’t even top 50 in Europe. You are blinded by your nationalism.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: URL code and jisko32
russian is pretty hard as guy who speaks bulgarian

Laughable. Moscow probably isn’t even top 50 in Europe. You are blinded by your nationalism.
In terms of service, I know you don't have money for Moscow . Btw I have nothing to do with russia

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: jisko32 and Despicable
In terms of service, I know you don't have money for Moscow . Btw I have nothing to do with russia
Moscow is a million times cheaper than where I live lol. Nothing to do with money

Moscow is a million times cheaper than where I live lol. Not a question of money.
Name 50 cities better than Moscow and don't be blinded by rusophobia challenge

Btw I'm EU citizen and visited most countries