How has your life been after graduating high school?

Matrix88

Matrix88

sensitive ND guy
Joined
Jan 22, 2026
Posts
8,059
Reputation
11,377
My life honestly has been so shit, but it was also shit before graduating tbh

All I do is rotmaxx, because leaving the house isn't an option for a guy like me rn
 
  • +1
Reactions: jflmeister, polarpop, Slavurik and 2 others
Your life will suck bolz if you're male and your family ain't rich after graduation.
 
  • +1
Reactions: 7nclave and Matrix88
ALCOHOL SADNESS AND HAPPINESS
 
  • +1
Reactions: Matrix88
shit, its gonna be shit tomorrow and shit the day after that
 
yea that's kinda brutal

Have u graduated HS?
12 years ago. I graduated in 2014. It doesn't get better.

But, I spend my time studying and I have life goals now. So I suppose mentally I'm very adapted to my situation.
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Matrix88
12 years ago. I graduated in 2014. It doesn't get better.

But, I spend my time studying and I have life goals now. So I suppose mentally I'm very adapted to my situation.
are u larping or being fr? Have you gotten any surgeries or not?

What is ur rating bro
 
are u larping or being fr? Have you gotten any surgeries or not?

What is ur rating bro
Nah the surgeries I wanted were way too expensive and invasive. And over time I stopped caring. You have to moneymax first for surgeries. If you fail to moneymax so goes your desired surgeries.
 
My life honestly has been so shit, but it was also shit before graduating tbh

All I do is rotmaxx, because leaving the house isn't an option for a guy like me rn
Go to uni (or just get a job if u don't want an education), work-out, find hobbies/interests if ur ND and cannot socialize, I don't see the problem here.
I also graduated not long ago, did all of the above since then except of education bcs in my country I obliged to go to the army for 3 years, few months after graduating of HS, so basically ur in a better position bcs u don't have to go and waste 3 years of ur life on fucking military so yk it's not that bad for u as for me
 
i have suicidal thoughts hourly
 
isn't a day that goes by where i don't think about ending my life
 
its been very good, i just wish i become a neet for sometime after high school.
 

Similar threads

ouiii
Replies
2
Views
20
mrtjlvl
mrtjlvl
sub5jack
Replies
9
Views
90
real_rxz
real_rxz
LowInhibNoSMV
Replies
44
Views
120
czar.x
czar.x
ReccesedSlavic
Replies
14
Views
67
tansel
tansel
Bui
Replies
5
Views
52
ethnic_coper67
ethnic_coper67

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top