How hot is "hot?" A guide to decile scale according to Eyeme.io.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

There's no gym for my squandered youth.
In case you haven't heard, Eyeme.io is a new(?) Tinder-esque website where you rate people on a scale of 1-10. Back in my day we had a website for this called Hot or Not. I don't know what Hot or Not is doing nowadays, but this is basically the new Hot or Not.

It adds up the average of all your rates and gives you a rating based on that. You might be on it already. But where exactly do you stand as a man on Eyeme? And what if you were a little higher? How exceptional is that? Well, I tried it out with one of my accounts. This could change if/when Eyeme becomes more popular. But as of November 28th, 2021...

Anything 7.5-10 puts you in the top 1% of all men on Eyeme. For some reason the data for 8/10 wouldn't load.

7/10 put you in the top 3%. Still functionally elite.

6.5/10 means you're in the top 9%.

6/10 puts you in the top 28%.

After this, Eyeme started not registering ratings, and I had to switch to a different test account.

5.6/10 puts you in the top 55% of men.

5.4/10 puts you in the top 66% of men.

5.3/10 puts you in the top 77% of men.

So what does any of this mean? Take this to mean that the highest any man is likely to see on Eyeme is the high 6s. If you can hit this, you're a breathtaking individual. If you can beat this, that's even better. But you probably won't.

In comparison though? And this is key. Women regularly hit the high 6s. And the low 7s. And even higher. These numbers are rare for men. And I think this is true not just on Eyeme, but in life. Eyeme is a reflection of life's sexual marketplace. Slopping over with dudes wondering which women are fuckable and whether or not those women would fuck them. Those high 6s and 7s for the women are a reflection of our lust for sex with those women.

So if you're earning high 6s, breaking into the 7s? That means the women like you the way men like women. This is what you should shoot for. After a hundred or so rates, if you're like 6.8 or higher, well frankly life would've let you know by now. But if you manage to looksmax up to a 6.8 or higher? Go and be the Chad you've dreamed of being. Because that's where women start to really want you.

But this could all change over time. This is only current as of today. Maybe Eyeme will become popular and the standards for men and women will change.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: noodlelover, Slayerino, Deleted member 12218 and 20 others
dark lookz mogger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, Slayerino, Xangsane and 2 others
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ArdaxHG, AscendingHero, Baldingman1998 and 14 others
The 5s basically means "Normal guy. Not hideous, but not impressive." Low 6s means "Well he's clearly trying, I can appreciate that." High 6s will stop people in their tracks.

This may have something to do with how EyeMe prompts you. The numbers aren't mere numbers on EyeMe. As you select a number, EyeMe defines that number with a description. 5 is "Average." 6 is "Slightly Above Average." 7 is "Well Above Average."

So if I'm rating, and I'm thinking "I don't really feel anything for this person. Is there a number for that?" And then EyeMe tells me "5 is Average" then I'm probably thinking 5 is the way to go. If I think someone is slightly better, I do 6, exceptional, I do 7.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 11758 and Deleted member 4614
I've seen legit Chad prettyboy:LOL: get rated 6 on eye.me
I'm rated 6 too

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18890, noodlelover and sergeant blackpill
I've seen legit Chad prettyboy:LOL: get rated 6 on eye.me
I'm rated 6 too

He clearly doesn't have that much of an effect on people then. 7 or higher just doesn't really appear for men on EyeMe. And thus, in life.

banned for inappropriate use :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Slayerino, Deleted member 15939, Deleted member 14774 and 1 other person
i am for sure not 8.5

2253B26B 3464 4C33 A2B2 A891945A342A

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: noodlelover and UltimateMan
The lesson we can learn from this is, women aren't really impressed by the looks of most men. So "most men" have to lose their virginities through other qualities outside of how handsome they are.

The average man looks at the average woman and the average response is "I think I wanna fuck this woman." The average woman looks at the average man and the average response is "This man is just a man."

How many rates is that?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: noodlelover, Slayerino, Deleted member 12218 and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14918
just looked at mine for the first time in a while and got a shit ton of ratings, average of 5.7. so that basically means middle of the road normie?

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Anything lover than 7 is over

Attachments

• CE4E7099-DDE8-401A-AEE2-3BD5FBCD5312.jpeg
    CE4E7099-DDE8-401A-AEE2-3BD5FBCD5312.jpeg
    282.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, Slob and Prettyboy
31F07374 4876 4894 A38B 5112E3F86EF5

• JFL
Reactions: wew.lad, noodlelover, Baldingman1998 and 10 others
The lesson we can learn from this is, women aren't really impressed by the looks of most men. So "most men" have to lose their virginities through other qualities outside of how handsome they are.

The average man looks at the average woman and the average response is "I think I wanna fuck this woman." The average woman looks at the average man and the average response is "This man is just a man."

How many rates is that?

A lot of truth in there. A males looks are for more important to females than vice versa when it comes to actually hooking up as men have no problem usually sleeping down while women usually will wait and sleep up which isn't too hard for them unless the guy is a few points above them on the /10 looks scale.

The thing that frustrates 6/10 females so much is that they can easily get Chadlites to bang them but for the most part those Chadlites aren't going to have a LTR with them when he can easily play the field. Chadlite + males actually have more SMV than females when it comes to LTRs. About the only small group where males have more power. In everything else females have the power and males with looks below that never get the upper hand later in life like the redpillers like to claim. They get to laugh at the females as they age not getting what they want but that is about it.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262

Attachments

• 3EC8769C-A08D-47C9-B0FC-375E8B7BFCA4.png
    3EC8769C-A08D-47C9-B0FC-375E8B7BFCA4.png
    324.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 526FB803-2F43-4C1E-9960-B3353BC85A97.png
    526FB803-2F43-4C1E-9960-B3353BC85A97.png
    320.6 KB · Views: 0
5.9 68 ratings. But someone on there recognized me as a user on this incel site even tho i have never shown my face to anyone here??

Who tf is it tryna make me paranoid? how the fuck you know what i look like? It's legit driving me insane:hnghn:

Attachments

• comp.png
    comp.png
    11 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ArdaxHG, Baldingman1998, Aqua and 17 others
Stop JFLing at me, SHOW YOURSELF!! Who did this to me? Why? How? Stop hiding and step forth

• JFL
Reactions: everythingisacope
Stop JFLing at me, SHOW YOURSELF!! Who did this to me? Why? How? Stop hiding and step forth
Idk bro, i spend yesterday like 15 min there and have spotted like 5-6 users that i know here and 1 russian incel that i know (who prob also have an acc here)
Maybe you were describing urself here idk jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 2729
I'm 6.6 with about 100 ratings. Sounds about right. Then again, I see so many ugly people there rated 5-5.5. So idk man, skeptical

OP is right girls get overrated extremely hard. subhuman black got 6.6 rating:lul:

I'm 6.6 with about 100 ratings. Sounds about right. Then again, I see so many ugly people there rated 5-5.5. So idk man, skeptical
hexum got an 8,5 rating. and some mulatto slayer got a 7. so OP is right, being a 7 is chadlite tier.

this guy is a 7. have the feeling that ppl have a problem Rating others above 8, im the same
Screenshot 20211130 010724  01

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Idk bro, i spend yesterday like 15 min there and have spotted like 5-6 users that i know here and 1 russian incel that i know (who prob also have an acc here)
Maybe you were describing urself here idk jfl
There are many psl users there , I too spotted a few and those are just the ones who have posted their faces here, there might be many more

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, .👽. and Sens
There are many psl users there , I too spotted a few and those are just the ones who have posted their faces here, there might be many more
Like me but idk what kinda guy wanna throw hands and start shit with me, leaving a comment like that makeing me paranoid n shit, wtf does this all mean

Bitch i know ur here, show yourself:hnghn::hnghn: mogbattle me one vs one

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
so it’s guys eating you ? Yea then it’s useless

Motherfuckers banned me bcz I rated almost all the curries 1/10 :hnghn::hnghn:
Curries can’t handle reality pill @looksmaxxer234 @gamma
1CB98BAA 87C2 4E7F 8AEB 3D066D095FD3

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Aqua, rydofx and 2 others
These

Are all

But how many ratings is that? The image is cut off.

That number you clicked to get to that, it should just tell you how many ratings that is. Click your profile, then click your rating, and it should day something like...

X Ratings

X Compliments

Insights

OP is right girls get overrated extremely hard. subhuman black got 6.6 rating:lul:

hexum got an 8,5 rating. and some mulatto slayer got a 7. so OP is right, being a 7 is chadlite tier.

this guy is a 7. have the feeling that ppl have a problem Rating others above 8, im the same
View attachment 1421876

Those only really count if it's a hundred or more rates. Anyone can get lucky and be in the 7s after a handful of ratings. You need more feedback than that. Maybe even a couple hundred, like we see women walking around with.

And no, I don't think it's overrating. That's like saying "This delicious sandwich is too expensive." It costs as much as people are willing to pay for it. So if I'm rating women 6.6, that's because that's genuinely how badly I wanna fuck her. If I didn't want to fuck her, then I wouldn't rate her so high. Simple sexual economics. Men want to fuck women more than women want to fuck men.

so it’s guys eating you ? Yea then it’s useless

There are a lot of men, yes. Your insights will likely show mostly either Men or Guests rating you. Only one of my accounts has any female ratings. But just going on that, the women seem to be nicer with ratings than men. If you can get some women to rate you.

sweet frothbrah

I should expand on my statements earlier in this thread. Because it's not just men rating women and women rating men.

Woman sees a man, she thinks "That's just a man." Man sees a man, he also thinks "That's just a man." Only the most autistic of looksmaxers are analyzing minutiae like facial compactness and the like, worshipping Chads like they do.

But man sees woman, he thinks "I wanna fuck her, I'll vote as a reflection of that." Man does not feel for man like he feels for woman. But when woman sees woman? She sees herself in that woman. Or she wants to support women like that woman.

Look fellas. Women are not gonna support us. We have to support each other. We have to want us all to make it.

Which leads me to my next observation: Most men are gonna be rated no lower than 5. I've been saying this a lot recently: Very very few men are incel because of their faces. Nitpicking over flaws, at the end of the day all this means is you're not some showstopping Chad. That's not the same as being incel, it just means you're kinda "meh" to look at.

I've rated entire age brackets and come out of the other side. The only person rated below 5 (with over a hundred rates) that I've ever seen was a man who deliberately posted himself in the women's section. And the Compliments were full of people pointing that fact out. This person was spite-rated lower than 5 because they're a man in the women's section.

So if after a hundred or so rates you're looking at an average rating of less than 5? And your picture quality is up to par, you're not taking shitty quality pictures with bad camera and bad angles and filters and hidden face? Congratulations. You are one of the few ugly ones. You've earned the right to complain, because an average of 100 people said "I dislike your face."

• +1
Reactions: wew.lad and Doggingercel
I wonder how much will Richard Ramirez appeal in 2021 , anyone wanna do the experiment with this site? @Ethereal @astatine @datboijj @Big Nosecel

Use these photos btw:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
I wonder how much will Richard Ramirez appeal in 2021 , anyone wanna do the experiment with this site? @Ethereal @astatine @datboijj @Big Nosecel
seems like everyone gets a 6 :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: rydofx and Umbra
seems like everyone gets a 6 :lul:
Dumb normies can't rate or simply underrate pretty people so they ruin their self esteem while the ones rating are ugly af

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 14160, Melo95 and 2 others
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: MrOrion and Umbra
I don't know what the truth is, but one of my accounts is listed as having 51 ratings. But when I check those ratings, I only see twenty-something ratings. Insights also only reports twenty-something ratings.

Out of the 160+ votes I got they I got a 5.5. shouldn't be too hard to get to a 6-7 with surgeries and lifting tbh.

Out of the 160+ votes I got they I got a 5.5. shouldn't be too hard to get to a 6-7 with surgeries and lifting tbh.

A 7 would be, as of present, unheard of. But high 6s yeah I believe in you.

Zyzz

fuark

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and rydofx
Hey guys,

I am the creator of EyeMe.
Just stumbled upon this thread and wanted to reach out to all of you.

If you have any feedback, we’d love to hear from you! Just email us (contact@eyeme.io) and we’ll be sure to respond.

If you are interested in getting involved with EyeMe, feel free to reach out. Currently, it’s just me and my developer, so we are open to expanding the team.

We have already accumulated over 2,000 users with almost no marketing. Once we get everything set up, we’ll start advertising and grow like crazy.

We have BIG plans for 2022, so stay tuned.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14478, Lawton88 and hebbewem
Hey guys,

I am the creator of EyeMe.
Just stumbled upon this thread and wanted to reach out to all of you.

If you have any feedback, we’d love to hear from you! Just email us (contact@eyeme.io) and we’ll be sure to respond.

If you are interested in getting involved with EyeMe, feel free to reach out. Currently, it’s just me and my developer, so we are open to expanding the team.

We have already accumulated over 2,000 users with almost no marketing. Once we get everything set up, we’ll start advertising and grow like crazy.

We have BIG plans for 2022, so stay tuned.

I'm... not entirely sure this is real. I hate to be that guy, but do you think you could prove it? I mean I thought you'd provide an Alpha Copper Studios email address, considering Alpha Copper Studios made EyeMe.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
100 ratings now at 6.0, i've been hovering between 5.9 and 6.

100 ratings now at 6.0, i've been hovering between 5.9 and 6.
Congrats. Means nothing, jfl half of the people that rate you were probably dudes. So most likely you're higher than a 6

Congrats. Means nothing, jfl half of the people that rate you were probably dudes. So most likely you're higher than a 6

By that measure, none of the ratings on Looksmax mean anything.

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
By that measure, none of the ratings on Looksmax mean anything.
Well you gotta understand, the people here know how to rate from an objective standpoint and what features by phenotype make people attractive where as normies dont understand alot of that stuff

Well you gotta understand, the people here know how to rate from an objective standpoint and what features by phenotype make people attractive where as normies dont understand alot of that stuff

What if Sergeant Blackpill was rated by people who know about all that lookism bullshit? At least one rater recognized him from Looksmax.

But also, if that lookism bullshit is true, then attractive people should be attractive regardless. If a man is objectively a 7, I should recognize him as a 7, even if I don't know "why" I feel he's a 7.

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
I'm... not entirely sure this is real. I hate to be that guy, but do you think you could prove it? I mean I thought you'd provide an Alpha Copper Studios email address, considering Alpha Copper Studios made EyeMe.
Yes, Alpha Copper Studios is my corporation to which EyeMe belongs. You can contact me through this link if you prefer: https://www.alphacopperstudios.com/contact

Just put "Looksmax" in the subject field and I'll reply. I will put a smiley face :) at the end of my message so you know it's me.

• Woah
Reactions: noodlelover
I've done it! I've rated every woman on EyeMe. I'm a hero.

The highest rated woman, to my best recollection, was rated 8.1. I don't think they get any higher than that. That's the ceiling for women, 7-point-something is the ceiling for men.

The 8.1 woman was this Kardashian looking lady, face like a Kardashian, body like a Kardashian, some kinda Persian or from one of those sandy countries. Model-tier production quality in her photos. Expensive body-hugging dresses, swimsuits, she's gotta be some kind of rich.

2000 people is a lot of people. But I gotta believe more than half, maybe even more than 2/3rds, are men. So over the past... when did I make this thread... oh my God, over a single week I was able to rate every woman on EyeMe. I whittled it down age bracket by age bracket, going back to double check in case I got new additions. As of my typing this, there are no more women for me to rate. At least on the account I rated them on. I do have multiple accounts.

Yes, Alpha Copper Studios is my corporation to which EyeMe belongs. You can contact me through this link if you prefer: https://www.alphacopperstudios.com/contact

Just put "Looksmax" in the subject field and I'll reply. I will put a smiley face :) at the end of my message so you know it's me.

So you're the real deal. I'm kind of excited to meet you. I have a lot of faith in EyeMe. It's an easy way to put my face out there for ratings. Before this I would have to beg Reddit to do it, and I don't trust Reddit.

So where is your current userbase coming from? Where is word of EyeMe spreading and bringing people over? Because for some reason I wanna know what they think of me. Not what Reddit thinks of me.

What if Sergeant Blackpill was rated by people who know about all that lookism bullshit? At least one rater recognized him from Looksmax.

But also, if that lookism bullshit is true, then attractive people should be attractive regardless. If a man is objectively a 7, I should recognize him as a 7, even if I don't know "why" I feel he's a 7.
This is true, you don't need to know how to "analyze faces" in order to tell how attractive someone is, sense of beauty is inbuilt into the human brain. What we blackpillers here can do is simply explain and break down why someone is attractive or not.