How hot is "hot?" A guide to decile scale according to Eyeme.io.

I've been checking the compliments of genuine chads and prettyboys who get rated between 6.4-7.2, and it's suifuel so many girls simping, man...

But hey, at least i got PSL autists telling me that i'm Chad prettyboy, and that's what really matters amirite...
Fsfgsg

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, chadmanlet04, rydofx and 1 other person
BFC8A382 9219 4810 AB36 07F3532A326E
D7D8F07C D54D 4054 9FB2 63CCA020E044

Is this site actually legit for rating your attractiveness?

Yes, but you need more ratings than 49. You need at least 100.
Is this site just black subhumans jerking off other black subhumans? :ROFLMAO:

I already got banned for 1 day for rating two landwhales a 2, now everytime I see a really ugly girl I only go down to 4

But for real every extremely ugly black femoid I see and would rate a 3 max, has an average of minimum 7.0 with hundreds of ratings :bluepill:

You‘ve seen this too?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rydofx, Deleted member 15004, EasternRightWinger15 and 2 others
Is this site just black subhumans jerking off other black subhumans? :ROFLMAO:

I already got banned for 1 day for rating two landwhales a 2, now everytime I see a really ugly girl I only go down to 4

But for real every extremely ugly black femoid I see and would rate a 3 max, has an average of minimum 7.0 with hundreds of ratings :bluepill:

You‘ve seen this too?

It's not just black women, it's all women. Women across the board rate higher than men.

In case you haven't heard, Eyeme.io is a new(?) Tinder-esque website where you rate people on a scale of 1-10. Back in my day we had a website for this called Hot or Not. I don't know what Hot or Not is doing nowadays, but this is basically the new Hot or Not.

It adds up the average of all your rates and gives you a rating based on that. You might be on it already. But where exactly do you stand as a man on Eyeme? And what if you were a little higher? How exceptional is that? Well, I tried it out with one of my accounts. This could change if/when Eyeme becomes more popular. But as of November 28th, 2021...

Anything 7.5-10 puts you in the top 1% of all men on Eyeme. For some reason the data for 8/10 wouldn't load.

View attachment 1419601View attachment 1419604 View attachment 1419606 View attachment 1419607 View attachment 1419608 View attachment 1419610

7/10 put you in the top 3%. Still functionally elite.

View attachment 1419611

6.5/10 means you're in the top 9%.

View attachment 1419612

6/10 puts you in the top 28%.

View attachment 1419613

After this, Eyeme started not registering ratings, and I had to switch to a different test account.

5.6/10 puts you in the top 55% of men.

View attachment 1419616

5.4/10 puts you in the top 66% of men.

View attachment 1419617

5.3/10 puts you in the top 77% of men.

View attachment 1419618

So what does any of this mean? Take this to mean that the highest any man is likely to see on Eyeme is the high 6s. If you can hit this, you're a breathtaking individual. If you can beat this, that's even better. But you probably won't.

In comparison though? And this is key. Women regularly hit the high 6s. And the low 7s. And even higher. These numbers are rare for men. And I think this is true not just on Eyeme, but in life. Eyeme is a reflection of life's sexual marketplace. Slopping over with dudes wondering which women are fuckable and whether or not those women would fuck them. Those high 6s and 7s for the women are a reflection of our lust for sex with those women.

So if you're earning high 6s, breaking into the 7s? That means the women like you the way men like women. This is what you should shoot for. After a hundred or so rates, if you're like 6.8 or higher, well frankly life would've let you know by now. But if you manage to looksmax up to a 6.8 or higher? Go and be the Chad you've dreamed of being. Because that's where women start to really want you.

But this could all change over time. This is only current as of today. Maybe Eyeme will become popular and the standards for men and women will change.
Got banned wtf

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Tbh most people STILL upload frauded pics on there

IRL still rates you the best!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
I want a website like that, but it should be a robot or an AI doing the rating. So that the rating is neutral.
Also no one can see my face that way

I want a website like that, but it should be a robot or an AI doing the rating. So that the rating is neutral.
Also no one can see my face that way

Robots don't know what humans like.

Robots don't know what humans like.
Sure but he has a valid point, some people probably underrate out of spite/jealousy or otherwise, or overrate for factors outside of raw looks (taking good NT pictures with a fancy car etc)

• +1
Reactions: metagross and Deleted member 14262
Sure but he has a valid point, some people probably underrate out of spite/jealousy or otherwise, or overrate for factors outside of raw looks (taking good NT pictures with a fancy car etc)

This is why we wait for it to be 100 or more rates. Odds of 100 people all being swayed by a nice car are slim. But an average of all people's opinions, car lovers and car-neutrals, that'll give a realistic interpretation of your sexual marketplace value.

This is why we wait for it to be 100 or more rates. Odds of 100 people all being swayed by a nice car are slim. But an average of all people's opinions, car lovers and car-neutrals, that'll give a realistic interpretation of your sexual marketplace value.
And also the ceiling seems to be pretty low, even chico with a decent sample size was only rated 7.2, and i see genuine prettyboys rated only a 6.6 with 100+ votes. So i'd say eyeme.io mirrors the PSL rating scale.

And also the ceiling seems to be pretty low, even chico with a decent sample size was only rated 7.2, and i see genuine prettyboys rated only a 6.6 with 100+ votes. So i'd say eyeme.io mirrors the PSL rating scale.

Or maybe people just don't like Chico that much.

Or maybe people just don't like Chico that much.
i have never seen anyone on eyesme.io rated higher than 7.2 tho. (i'm talking with a decent sample size, i saw hexum had a score of 8.5 when he had 8 votes)

Anyway i've seen what the other guys around 6.0 look like and i feel pretty damn good about being on that lvl, i thought i was a trucel lol.

i have never seen anyone on eyesme.io rated higher than 7.2 tho. (i'm talking with a decent sample size, i saw hexum had a score of 8.5 when he had 8 votes)

Maybe that's because, in the minds of most people, there aren't that many people deserving of 8 or higher. 8 is too impressive for a face that mediocre, according to the opinions of most people.

Proof normies can't rate for shit. Every 4 was gigaugly. Every 7 was hot.

• +1
Reactions: UltimateMan and sergeant blackpill
Proof normies can't rate for shit. Every 4 was gigaugly. Every 7 was hot.
Yep, i have literally voted on EVERYONE (there's nobody left for me to rate now) in the 18-33 age bracket and i can confirm that i never saw an average below 4 and no average above 7.2. saw many ugly guys with an average of 4-4.8 and this is because the algorithm bans you if you rate ppl too low.

• +1
Reactions: metagross and Deleted member 14262
Stacies and chads who should be at 8 and 9 got 7's. Truecels got 1's.

No, they don't see them as 8 or 9. In the mind of the rater, 8 and 9 are reserved for someone much prettier.

Yep, i have literally voted on EVERYONE (there's nobody left for me to rate now) in the 18-33 age bracket and i can confirm that i never saw an average below 4 and no average above 7.2. saw many ugly guys with an average of 4-4.8 and this is because the algorithm bans you if you rate ppl too low.
I tried this, and someone uploaded pictures of cats.

I was annoyed with this and gave it a low rating of 1. I was banned for "inappropriate use".
What the hell am I supposed to do? Rate the cat an 8 or something? WTF?

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
shit site, 3/10 landwhales gets 6.5/10 and I got one rating so far

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, PubertyMaxxer and mmm
I tried this, and someone uploaded pictures of cats.

I was annoyed with this and gave it a low rating of 1. I was banned for "inappropriate use".
What the hell am I supposed to do? Rate the cat an 8 or something? WTF?

You don't think the cat is ugly, do you? There's a difference between "ugly" and "in the wrong section."

shit site, 3/10 landwhales gets 6.5/10 and I got one rating so far

You don't like landwhales. I'm guessing other people do.

You don't think the cat is ugly, do you? There's a difference between "ugly" and "in the wrong section."

You don't like landwhales. I'm guessing other people do.
even facially they look well bellow average, it seems strange to me

In case you haven't heard, Eyeme.io is a new(?) Tinder-esque website where you rate people on a scale of 1-10. Back in my day we had a website for this called Hot or Not. I don't know what Hot or Not is doing nowadays, but this is basically the new Hot or Not.

It adds up the average of all your rates and gives you a rating based on that. You might be on it already. But where exactly do you stand as a man on Eyeme? And what if you were a little higher? How exceptional is that? Well, I tried it out with one of my accounts. This could change if/when Eyeme becomes more popular. But as of November 28th, 2021...

Anything 7.5-10 puts you in the top 1% of all men on Eyeme. For some reason the data for 8/10 wouldn't load.

View attachment 1419601View attachment 1419604 View attachment 1419606 View attachment 1419607 View attachment 1419608 View attachment 1419610

7/10 put you in the top 3%. Still functionally elite.

View attachment 1419611

6.5/10 means you're in the top 9%.

View attachment 1419612

6/10 puts you in the top 28%.

View attachment 1419613

After this, Eyeme started not registering ratings, and I had to switch to a different test account.

5.6/10 puts you in the top 55% of men.

View attachment 1419616

5.4/10 puts you in the top 66% of men.

View attachment 1419617

5.3/10 puts you in the top 77% of men.

View attachment 1419618

So what does any of this mean? Take this to mean that the highest any man is likely to see on Eyeme is the high 6s. If you can hit this, you're a breathtaking individual. If you can beat this, that's even better. But you probably won't.

In comparison though? And this is key. Women regularly hit the high 6s. And the low 7s. And even higher. These numbers are rare for men. And I think this is true not just on Eyeme, but in life. Eyeme is a reflection of life's sexual marketplace. Slopping over with dudes wondering which women are fuckable and whether or not those women would fuck them. Those high 6s and 7s for the women are a reflection of our lust for sex with those women.

So if you're earning high 6s, breaking into the 7s? That means the women like you the way men like women. This is what you should shoot for. After a hundred or so rates, if you're like 6.8 or higher, well frankly life would've let you know by now. But if you manage to looksmax up to a 6.8 or higher? Go and be the Chad you've dreamed of being. Because that's where women start to really want you.

But this could all change over time. This is only current as of today. Maybe Eyeme will become popular and the standards for men and women will change.
5.9 currently with 8 ratings

Will update

6.3 with 13 ratings so far. Still banned for 17 more hours though.
Rate my pics guys

Wtf every guy I see is chadlite 7/10 while I've seen only one decent female that I could see myself with. And sooo many black landwhales with above average ratings :feelswat:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, EasternRightWinger15 and UltimateMan
Screenshot 20211208 184830  01

This is what happened when I started rating people legitimately

• JFL
Reactions: Mustascend
Saint zoomercel would get a 9.9/10
2634036 1639018400813

What did he look like
blonde Chad with mega good jaw. It's mostly males voting on that faggot site tho so that's probably why

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
I got rated 4 there. GIGAOVER SOMEBODY WAKE ME UP FROM THIS NIGHTMARE

I rated two sheeboons like 2/10(their DESERVED scores) one after the other and I got banned for "inappropriate use" JFL at that shit:ROFLMAO:

I'm 8.0 and the top 2% of 25-year olds and top 1% of 25-year old men in Eyeme.io
i-am-an-8-png.1418002

2618630_percentiles.png

OP has low levels of awareness and trying desperately to be high IQ

Most of the raters on their are men

I'm 8.0 and the top 2% of 25-year olds and top 1% of 25-year old men in Eyeme.io
i-am-an-8-png.1418002

2618630_percentiles.png

Post your entire photo because from what I can see that is not impressive and flirting with autism

I only care what the ladies think tbh

Lol I am one of the most objective guys that doesn't hate or rate men low and know what the ladies think a lot better than most on here

It's your call tho you can pm me

I mean I can keep going through it till I find your pic you realise that right @Beautifulwonderer

And so you know the majority of raters are men

I mean I can keep going through it till I find your pic you realise that right @Beautifulwonderer

And so you know the majority of raters are men
I literally showed my pic and stats, how else would I get that statistic if I didn't get rated an 8.0? Even the OP doesn't know what an 8 stat is.

@MyAssStinksLikeShit

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 11758
Screenshot 29

Eyeme.io has already been dominated by PSLers, not a good rating site anymore

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and MakinItHappenReturn