How i became perfect at talking (500 iq post)

_MVP_

_MVP_

Im Elite, fuck le Bourgeoisie...
Set precedent by staying true to my unique Talking Style No Matter what.
Be the only one who Talks Like that in Front of camera, in Interviews and in Front of Other people
Talk without preparation, only easy preparation theory

Learn rhetoric but only theory, theory will apply itself on its own
Dont Talk Like the jizzers, jizzers Talk gay, be the only one who doesnt Talk Like the Gays, then i Talk Like haaland, be proud of it. Of course highest IQ in the world Talks differently than everyone Else. Of course i can't Talk Like Others Cuz of my unique brain wiring. Fuck it.I cannot say anything dumb and i cannot Talk Like Farid Bang and politicians, which is perfectly fine. God wants that i Talk my own Style, Like i Said Set precedent of Talking how u do, Not Like Others. Yes you See Talking is about mindset, which i have now. Unique Talking makes me famous, dont be afraid to embarrass, be immune to it yourself, Others are even worse.

being known as worst talker is cool. despise others that they talk in their style, i have my own, better style. i even practice a lot and prepare myself.
This NT Talking Style is unnatural to me. i get every day even better at talking. have My own effortless high IQ say nothing dumb punchlines to the Point Talking - Style . then i dont even pay attention its my style, oder have to ask if i didnt understand something its normal, or when my brain gets overloaded through multiple questions, also normal, say them to talk slower if needed. im the opposite of nts.
Im using self-dopaminuous Talking Style, Other Styles would drain my dopamine, while own Style gives me. Im ai Upgrading my Talking effortlessly. never overwhelm yourself, never be put under pressure

• +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR, slavicpsycho and dangis
Im Not joking, this Made me erfect at talking, although its Not a completely Guide, there is a Lot more to it

Thanks

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
thx buddy boyo will try

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
I only say smart Things, never dumb. I don't Focus when someone Talks to me, i rather ask them to repeat If i didnt Understand etc much more such hacks

• +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR
I often explain whats going on INSIDE me