How I broke my lateral canthus

Lorsss

Lorsss

mod. Username: Lorsss
Staff

Screenshot 2021 12 15 01 46 40 661 commiuigallery

Last friday I binge-drinked like never before. While I was walking drunk on the street I slipped and smashed my face against a wall. The glasses I was wearing broke and dramatically cut my lateral canthus. The day after, while experiencing a terrible hangover nausea in the ER, a medical doctor sewed five stitches to close the laceration. According to doctors, the eyelid was not seriously involved in the laceration, so I hope I will be able to open fully my injured eye, which now lays in permanent ptosis position.

As regards the future scar, I am getting knowledgeable on the topic to minimize as possible the permanent signs and to find out the surgical methods to solve them. Basically there are two types of scars, the hyperthrophic ones caused by an excess of fibrose tisseue and collagen and the atrophic scars, caused by a lack new tissue generation. Acne scars are included in the atrophic scars, while keloids are among the hyperthrophic ones. There are no topical treatments backed by scientifical evidence for atrophic scars, while hypertrophic ones can be reduced with silicone gel and dermatologists may perform antinfiammtory injections.

I posted this thread to remind everyone that preserving your apprearance has far higher priority than any expensive surgery, then buying any expensive diet supplement or reasearch-chemical: if you drive a car/motorcycle, always be careful behind the wheel, if you face an assault, always aim to escape instead of picking a fight, if you have a girlfriend who manifests a violent behavior leave her.
Preserving your face from disfigurements which would make you not look human is more important than everything else.

(comments mentioning the idea that more scars on a man make him more masculine and hotter will be ignored)

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Gargantuan, delusionalretard and 20 others
View attachment 1441828

Last friday I binge-drinked like never before. While I was walking drunk on the street I slipped and smashed my face against a wall. The glasses I was wearing broke and dramatically cut my lateral canthus. The day after, while experiencing a terrible hangover nausea in the ER, a medical doctor sewed five stitches to close the laceration. According to doctors, the eyelid was not seriously involved in the laceration, so I hope I will be able to open fully my injured eye, which now lays in permanent ptosis position.

As regards the future scar, I am getting knowledgeable on the topic to minimize as possible the permanent signs and to find out the surgical methods to solve them. Basically there are two types of scars, the hyperthrophic ones caused by an excess of fibrose tisseue and collagen and the atrophic scars, caused by a lack new tissue generation. Acne scars are included in the atrophic scars, while keloids are among the hyperthrophic ones. There are no topical treatments backed by scientifical evidence for atrophic scars, while hypertrophic ones can be reduced with silicone gel and dermatologists may perform antinfiammtory injections.

I posted this thread to remind everyone that preserving your apprearance has far higher priority than any expensive surgery, then buying any expensive diet supplement or reasearch-chemical: if you drive a car/motorcycle, always be careful behind the wheel, if you face an assault, always aim to escape instead of picking a fight, if you have a girlfriend who manifests a violent behavior leave her.
Preserving your face from disfigurements which would make you not look human is more important than everything else.

(comments mentioning the idea that more scars on a man make him more masculine and hotter will be ignored)
Damn that looks nasty af
Sorry for you bro
Never let your face suffer from disfigurations/ scars
Never.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, LastHopeForNorman, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
My condolences bro, hopefully scars will be minimal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 14166 and 2 others
digital hitler's (rest in peace) dream

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, JizzFarmer, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Good point, thats why i never go to the bar, or picking up fights. My face is too valuable for it to be messed up

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Lorsss, Deleted member 3946 and 1 other person
PRP, LED light therapy, Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber could help your scars

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
View attachment 1441828

all scar treatment and prevention with some creams is cope, so the only thing you can hope for is that you don't develop a hypertrophic one, but they are rare in the face.

hope it doesn't affect your lower eye-lid placement

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Lorsss
PRP, LED light therapy, Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber could help your scars
I've read hypertrophic scars are caused by an excess of collaged occurring because our skin tries to close the wound in haste.
therefore red light therapy would increase the existing keloids or increase the risk of developing one

with PRP you mean a sort of microneedling?

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Jason Voorhees
View attachment 1441828

Thats why Allah forbids to us to not drink alcohol.

You can use scar treatment laser, shouldnt be a big problem.

Scars are a halo tho

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: randomvanish, datboijj and Deleted member 16384
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Lorsss and Jason Voorhees
I've read hypertrophic scars are caused by an excess of collaged occurring because our skin tries to close the wound in haste.
therefore red light therapy would increase the existing keloids or increase the risk of developing one

with PRP you mean a sort of microneedling?
I just done a quick google search so dunno about that, hard pressed to say it could cause scars to worsen. Led has been studied to help wound healing.

PRP is blood that extracted and spun in a centrifuge and then injected in the area. Look it up

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I just done a quick google search so dunno about that, hard pressed to say it could cause scars to worsen. Led has been studied to help wound healing.

PRP is blood that extracted and spun in a centrifuge and then injected in the area. Look it up

the study you linked (2015) talks about "red light" in general without specifing the wavelength. Also this second study (2013) talks about red light in general

while the typical model of red light therapy panel has two kinds of leds emitting:

> 660nm red light

>850nm Infrared/invisible light

So I found among the recommended researches this study which also mentions red light combined with infrared

arent italians Christian

being christian this does not mean I have to reject all moral and practical teachings from other religious beliefs

• +1
Reactions: CristianT and Lmao
being christian this does not mean I have to reject all moral and practical teachings from other religious beliefs
were you alone?
If yes did you called the ambulance yourself?

View attachment 1441828

Thought this was supposed to be a rap but not a single verse rhymed. You suck

were you alone?
If yes did you called the ambulance yourself?

That night I was in a disco club. After binge drinking 4 super strong cocktails I don't rembemer anything of that night except that I was in this staircase outside the disco club and that hit my face against the wall while wearing glasses. At the moment of the hit I did not even realize I got cut by glasses. I also remember the moment my friends make me notice I was losing blood.

The day after I woke up in my bed with multiple cuts in the canthus and clothes full of blood just like a halloween costume. So I immediately went to the hospital.

In the hospital my friends through a phone call told me what happened the previous night: after drinking I was kicked out of the club due to being very drunk. (in the videos they took I was in a pathetic miserable condition). Apparently I went for a walk in the streets near the club, but I was not able to walk corretly so I slipped and smashed my face on the wall.
My friends found me wandering in that street. Unluckily they decided to clean up the blood from my face and take me home instead of calling an ambulance because they did not consider my case serious enough.

the shithole public hospital ER make me wait seven hours to get my laceration stitched

I swear I will not drink alcohol ever again

• So Sad
Reactions: Truemaxxer and Lmao
That night I was in a disco club. After binge drinking 4 super strong cocktails I don't rembemer anything of that night except that I was in this staircase outside the disco club and that hit my face against the wall while wearing glasses. At the moment of the hit I did not even realize I got cut by glasses. I also remember the moment my friends make me notice I was losing blood.

View attachment 1442369

The day after I woke up in my bed with multiple cuts in the canthus and clothes full of blood just like a halloween costume. So I immediately went to the hospital.

View attachment 1442372

In the hospital my friends through a phone call told me what happened the previous night: after drinking I was kicked out of the club due to being very drunk. (in the videos they took I was in a pathetic miserable condition). Apparently I went for a walk in the streets near the club, but I was not able to walk corretly so I slipped and smashed my face on the wall.
My friends found me wandering in that street. Unluckily they decided to clean up the blood from my face and take me home instead of calling an ambulance because they did not consider my case serious enough.

the shithole public hospital ER make me wait seven hours to get my laceration stitched

I swear I will not drink alcohol ever again
did they charge you anything

Damn alcohol can suck sometimes

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and CristianT
did they charge you anything
hospitals in my country are funded with taxpayer money.

patients only have to pay in case they come to the emergency room with very mild symptomps which are not really an emergency

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
the study you linked (2015) talks about "red light" in general without specifing the wavelength. Also this second study (2013) talks about red light in general

while the typical model of red light therapy panel has two kinds of leds emitting:

> 660nm red light

View attachment 1442337

So I found among the recommended researches this study which also mentions red light combined with infrared
The LED device I use is this one:

Red: 633nm
NIR: 830nm

It's also not just about wavelength its also the optical power output. Most of the shitty cheap ones don't do shit since even though they say 660nm wave length it might be some crappy chinese import or something

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss

> 660nm red light

View attachment 1442337

my thread that was for acne but explains the device I use.

Dmso+PABA
Or dmso+iodine

Could help that

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss