how i got an amazing lower third in 2 years

Deleted member 14166

Deleted member 14166

Kraken
honestly, i believe 70% of it is puberty and genetics and the rest is environmental factors, i made an observation and found out that i inherited my lower third from my mother who has an amazing lower third, my dad, on the other hand, is recessed, so 2 years ago I had the jaw defintion but i needed to mold it into a mogger jaw, i did this solely by hard mewing as you can see the previous results i hard mewed every day even while sleeping subconciously i also ate tons of hard foods like nuts, and steak almost every day , i didnt do any mckenzie chintuck and all that nonsense , after that i discovered this site and found out abt bonemashing, my study on bonemashing is yet to come out but from what i learned it doesnt cause growth but in a way amplifies your jaw to a more aesthetic level for a temporary time kinda like womens makeup , if you follow the mewing and chewing part, you will be atleast able to pass a threshold for an overall formidable jaw also body fat percentage is a huge factor. you need to be at low BF levels to see your jaw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848 and Deleted member 14323
since no pics

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: NormieKilla, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 15575 and 5 others
stop coping you look the same

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
stop coping you look the same
man you're just jealous , if you wanna follow my advice take it , if you're dont like my advice then dont follow it :)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14561, Laikyn, Deleted member 12669 and 1 other person
You look the same and you are angle frauding your before/afters

The only difference I can see is less nasal labial folds which can be increased or decreased at will by face muscles. You cover the relevant parts so there's no way to tell.

Again you prove you are a subhuman IQ narcissist and are unable to properly take pictures

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14561, Laikyn, Banepilled and 2 others

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14561, Deleted member 12669 and mulattomaxxer
You look the same and you are angle frauding your before/afters

The only difference I can see is less nasal labial folds
omfg im not angle frauding except squinting holy shit how many times do i have to tell you holy fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 14848
omfg im not angle frauding except squinting holy shit how many times do i have to tell you holy fuck
If your before and afters are not in the exact same position with same focal length and facial expression they are not evidence of anything

Again you prove you are a subhuman IQ narcissist and are unable to properly take pictures

If your before and afters are not in the exact same position with same focal length and facial expression they are not evidence of anything
omfg did you see my bone mashing results they are legit at the same angle i told my brother to measure it also , anyways it doesn't matter cause my jaw mogs 85% of this forum

Justified criticism TBH.

Worthless pictures.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
Justified criticism TBH.

Worthless pictures.
omfg did you see my bone mashing results they are legit at the same angle i told my brother to measure it also , anyways it doesn't matter cause my jaw mogs 85% of this forum

• JFL
Reactions: John124
Share your curry whore girlfriend's nudes. I know she sent them; given that she's a filthy promiscuous smelly curry whore who has been giving her affirmative action pussy to subpar white men since she first started bleeding.:feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
Share your curry whore girlfriend's nudes. I know she sent them; given that she's a filthy promiscuous smelly curry whore who has been giving her affirmative action pussy to subpar white men since she first started bleeding.:feelsgood:
im planning to date the blonde aryan gf ill send pics as soon as i get acquainted with her

im planning to date the blonde aryan gf ill send pics as soon as i get acquainted with her
I want a big booty busty hourglass MENA like this:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
fucking disgusting
Lmao, keep tapping your emaciated Eugenia Cooney-esque curry whores while I have big Arab titties in my face with a big ass I can hold onto while she rides my love sausage. :feelsgood:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 14166
Lmao, keep tapping your emaciated Eugenia Cooney-esque curry whores while I have big Arab titties in my face with a big ass I can hold onto while she rides my love sausage. :feelsgood:
in your dreams :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 12669
in your dreams :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

''muh half portuguese father bro not really indian bro not like the rest of you bro like i said bro :soy::bluepill:''

LMFAO COPE.

Your hypergamous curry grandmother monkeybranched and your dad - probably hyper racially aware and depressed - tried to uncuck himself by squirting you into your Pajeeta mother. Instead he ended up with a degenerate looksmax browsing son who punches himself in the face to look more like what you would've looked like had your dad bred with a Becky.

sad donald trump GIF

Your dad stumbling upon your post history be like :feelswhy: lol!

• +1
Reactions: Laikyn
''muh half portuguese father bro not really indian bro not like the rest of you bro like i said bro :soy::bluepill:''

LMFAO COPE.

Your hypergamous curry grandmother monkeybranched and your dad - probably hyper racially aware and depressed - tried to uncuck himself by squirting you into your Pajeeta mother. Instead he ended up with a degenerate looksmax browsing son who punches himself in the face to look more like what you would've looked like had your dad bred with a Becky.

sad donald trump GIF

Your dad stumbling upon your post history be like :feelswhy: lol!
lmao ask @TRUE_CEL if you want prove my dads half white

lmao ask @TRUE_CEL if you want prove my dads half white
Look at how proud this nigga is lmao the absolute state.

''My dad is really half white guys :soy: Really I can prove it guys! :soy: He coomed in my mom and passed his half whiteness onto me guys :soy::soy::soy: So I'm totally different from fullblooded Indians :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:'''

COPE.

''My dad is really half white guys :soy: Really I can prove it guys! :soy: He coomed in my mom and passed his half whiteness onto me guys :soy::soy::soy: So I'm totally different from fullblooded Indians :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:'''

COPE.
stfy u suriminase nigger low iq twat

COPE.
you're probably so aggressive cause i mog you lmao :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

honestly, i believe 70% of it is puberty and genetics and the rest is environmental factors, i made an observation and found out that i inherited my lower third from my mother who has an amazing lower third, my dad, on the other hand, is recessed, so 2 years ago I had the jaw defintion but i needed to mold it into a mogger jaw, i did this solely by hard mewing as you can see the previous results i hard mewed every day even while sleeping subconciously i also ate tons of hard foods like nuts, and steak almost every day , i didnt do any mckenzie chintuck and all that nonsense , after that i discovered this site and found out abt bonemashing, my study on bonemashing is yet to come out but from what i learned it doesnt cause growth but in a way amplifies your jaw to a more aesthetic level for a temporary time kinda like womens makeup , if you follow the mewing and chewing part, you will be atleast able to pass a threshold for an overall formidable jaw also body fat percentage is a huge factor. you need to be at low BF levels to see your jaw

should i try that?

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel

bonesmashing on frontal bone + testostrone and hgh is permanent and maybe chin

None of this matters cause ur curry

What did you use to bonesmash?
Towel + Hammer is the only thing I can think of. The potential for asymmetry seems really high though.

Send me a proper unfrauded pic of u and let’s do a mog battle
i dont share my face pics to peasants like you my side profile alone mogs your entire existence :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

U say this but don’t even want to mog battle so stfu cause u know ur curry ass would lose
my side profile alone mogs your entire existence

U say this but don’t even want to mog battle so stfu cause u know ur curry ass would lose
judging by youre agressiveness you probably are recessed so stfu go and do surgery if you have money :):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

judging by youre agressiveness you probably are recessed so stfu go and do surgery if you have money :):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Then send me a pic of u then if ur soo confident u mog me

please guys do a mog battle it’s been ages since 2 forum users have done one and they’re amusing af

dont share pics of ur face on here, the autists will find u no matter where u go:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
  • +1
Reactions: Primordial